Author Topic: Cat27's cliff notes Benghazi hearing watch thread  (Read 5526 times)

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Cat27's cliff notes Benghazi hearing watch thread
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2015, 04:18:47 PM »
I don't think these hearings are really hurting her presidential aspirations.  She is definitely getting lots of air time.

Lots of air time is not really a good thing for her. The more she talks, the more people realize "I really don't like this woman."
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2015, 05:08:47 PM »
I don't really think it hurts her too much with her base. Her supporters seem to be "end justifies the means" types, so lying is OK. It could turn some independents off.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2015, 05:11:23 PM »
I don't think these hearings are really hurting her presidential aspirations.  She is definitely getting lots of air time.

Lots of air time is not really a good thing for her. The more she talks, the more people realize "I really don't like this woman."

LOL
I love how everyone is saying the exact opposite and the 'Pubs are looking more and more like tool bags by dragging this out.  It's like you guys don't want to win the Oval office.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting