Author Topic: Good omen??  (Read 1119 times)

Offline RonLongshaft

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Good omen??
« on: March 27, 2010, 12:58:17 PM »
I woke up this morning in a fist pumping rage do the  :bball: related dream i was having, so as i went down to take my morning dump, i was walking hunch over due to my EMAWrning wood, step on my dog, broke his back and he died a long suffering death.  :dunno:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Good omen??
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2010, 12:59:59 PM »
I woke up this morning in a fist pumping rage do the  :bball: related dream i was having, so as i went down to take my morning dump, i was walking hunch over due to my EMAWrning wood, step on my dog, broke his back and he died a long suffering death.  :dunno:

What kind of dog?   :confused:

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2010, 01:11:14 PM »

Bet it was a bulldog...

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2010, 01:13:56 PM »

Bet it was a bulldog...

Hope it wasn't a dobie   :ohno: :pray:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2010, 01:16:34 PM »
http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-basketball/odds/offshore/line-movement/[email protected]/date/03-27-10/time/1630

The line has been moving against the Cats....money is coming in on Butler.   :runaway:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2010, 01:28:31 PM »
http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-basketball/odds/offshore/line-movement/[email protected]/date/03-27-10/time/1630

The line has been moving against the Cats....money is coming in on Butler.   :runaway:

One of those wiseguys who is on 610 on saturday mornings was offering a "free under dog pick" for today's NCAA games.  And since I don't see WVU beating UK, I am betting some of the sharps see Butler hanging with us all day.