Author Topic: Kelly Welch's Husband Missing...  (Read 71976 times)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: Kelly Welch's Husband Missing...
« Reply #375 on: October 22, 2013, 11:00:55 AM »
maybe give her a break because her husband was just found dead you guys?

i think everyone is trying very hard to do just that.
oh.  i thought some were hur hur hur'ing about the new widow believing in angels.

I am not hur'ing.  I just think it is an example of misguided belief.  But she isn't reading this and I'm not personally telling her she can't make up a hitch hiking angel to make her feel some closure and peace.  I should save that stuff for a thread on religion.  Her loss sucks and I hope she finds the peace she deserves no matter what the method.

And alleviate guilt.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: October 22, 2013, 11:44:51 AM »
If he took 70 all the way there, she would have received a bill in the mail for tolls in Colorado, no?

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: October 22, 2013, 12:35:22 PM »

oh.  i thought some were hur hur hur'ing about the new widow believing in angels.

you should @ the people you are talking about and not lump all of this blog together imo.
@ERII, @Herrsontag, @Metalhead, @Sys.

I'm not sure I was hur hur hur'ing. If it was taken that way, so be it. Losing a loved one sucks. I'm sorry that Dr. Welch and her family are going through this. That being said, I don't think she is ready to deal with the reality of the situation to do shock and/or grief. I think her thoughts on the events surrounding this unfortunate situation will become more rational with time. However, a statement to the effect of "we're just happy to have closure", would have been sufficient.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: October 22, 2013, 01:59:51 PM »
Can confirm that at least some of the Welch family is reading this. A+ source. Not sure if Kelly is, but everyone just cool your goEMAW jets.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: October 22, 2013, 02:00:50 PM »
Can confirm that at least some of the Welch family is reading this. A+ source. Not sure if Kelly is, but everyone just cool your goEMAW jets.

Interesting.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: October 22, 2013, 02:03:48 PM »

It's always been confirmed that everyone reads this blog.

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: October 22, 2013, 02:07:33 PM »
I'd probably check this blog for recruiting updates if I had crashed into a ravine and knew I wasn't going to make it out.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: October 22, 2013, 02:18:46 PM »

Seems like a really stupid thing to do on their part if true. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: October 22, 2013, 02:20:43 PM »
what grade school activities did you partake in with the family member? cool your skinnybenny jets.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: October 22, 2013, 02:53:06 PM »

dlew, maybe you're immediately successful at everything you try to do.  from your posting history it sounds like you probably are.  not everyone is.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: October 22, 2013, 02:56:53 PM »

As in Mr. Welch? 

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: October 22, 2013, 02:57:35 PM »

As in Mr. Welch?

Touche! He left his phone at the house, but remembered his tablet with 4G!

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: October 22, 2013, 08:24:14 PM »

Interesting.

If true!   :Chirp:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: October 30, 2013, 09:07:55 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/30/us/kansas-man-dies-in-utah/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

This isn't a good way to conclude a news article.

And with his passing, a lot of questions remain, like why was he so far away from home?

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #390 on: October 30, 2013, 09:15:46 AM »
it is interesting that has yet to be answered.   So did Dave tell Kelly why in her letter, and she's too embarrassed to make the reason known, or did Dave lay there for days writing letters and never say why he disappeared?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: October 30, 2013, 09:42:20 AM »
it is interesting that has yet to be answered.   So did Dave tell Kelly why in her letter, and she's too embarrassed to make the reason known, or did Dave lay there for days writing letters and never say why he disappeared?

Well, it's kind of answered.  The guy had dementia, but for some reason that was omitted by those who knew it hen the cops "confirmed that there was no reason to believe Welch was currently in danger of harm or had known medical issues that may cause him to be in danger."  So either the writer of this cnn article missed that part or chose to omit it to make for a better story.  Either way, anyone reading that is thinking as they go, "this seems weird" and waiting for the explanation, only to get to the conclusion of "a lot of questions remain."

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: October 30, 2013, 09:47:37 AM »
Probably walking mono imo.

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: October 30, 2013, 12:24:19 PM »

Well, it's kind of answered.  The guy had dementia, but for some reason that was omitted by those who knew it hen the cops "confirmed that there was no reason to believe Welch was currently in danger of harm or had known medical issues that may cause him to be in danger."  So either the writer of this cnn article missed that part or chose to omit it to make for a better story.  Either way, anyone reading that is thinking as they go, "this seems weird" and waiting for the explanation, only to get to the conclusion of "a lot of questions remain."

wouldn't dementia be a known medical issue that may cause him to be in danger?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: October 30, 2013, 01:09:35 PM »

Well, it's kind of answered.  The guy had dementia, but for some reason that was omitted by those who knew it when the cops "confirmed that there was no reason to believe Welch was currently in danger of harm or had known medical issues that may cause him to be in danger."  So either the writer of this cnn article missed that part or chose to omit it to make for a better story.  Either way, anyone reading that is thinking as they go, "this seems weird" and waiting for the explanation, only to get to the conclusion of "a lot of questions remain."

Yep.  Weird that either she didn't tell the cops about it or that the cops are so blatantly lying.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: October 30, 2013, 01:17:59 PM »

Well, it's kind of answered.  The guy had dementia, but for some reason that was omitted by those who knew it when the cops "confirmed that there was no reason to believe Welch was currently in danger of harm or had known medical issues that may cause him to be in danger."  So either the writer of this cnn article missed that part or chose to omit it to make for a better story.  Either way, anyone reading that is thinking as they go, "this seems weird" and waiting for the explanation, only to get to the conclusion of "a lot of questions remain."

Yep.  Weird that either she didn't tell the cops about it or that the cops are so blatantly lying.

We've already established that she's weird. Also, how in the eff do you find the second part of your statement to be weird. That's SOP.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: October 30, 2013, 01:37:22 PM »

We've already established that she's weird. Also, how in the eff do you find the second part of your statement to be weird. That's SOP.

Either one are worthy of being noted in a cnn story about the whole ordeal, which is what I'm talking about today.  I was reading through that article waiting for them to get to all the inconsistencies in it all, and then it was just "welp, weird, run credits."

Maybe I'm just used to the superior writing techniques found on the gE blog.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: March 04, 2014, 08:04:11 AM »
the last day on twitter has been awkward.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: March 04, 2014, 08:06:22 AM »
the last day on twitter has been awkward.

this morning :frown:

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: March 04, 2014, 08:16:30 AM »
She's drunk, right?