Author Topic: College Gameday Guest Picker  (Read 3955 times)

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: College Gameday Guest Picker
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2013, 10:38:52 AM »
most people from clemson are farmers, it's an ag school, i don't think they get into much television or movies

clemson and kansas state have more in common with each other than all but a small handful of other universities.

land grant univ. with ag and engineering focus. they're actually way ahead of us academically.

I was invited to clemson's president's suite for the georgia tech game last year. Where they are now is where we hope to be in 2025.

Clemson is like the 6th school I think of when I think of schools from North Carolina

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2013, 10:39:39 AM »
most people from clemson are farmers, it's an ag school, i don't think they get into much television or movies

clemson and kansas state have more in common with each other than all but a small handful of other universities.

land grant univ. with ag and engineering focus. they're actually way ahead of us academically.

I was invited to clemson's president's suite for the georgia tech game last year. Where they are now is where we hope to be in 2025.

thanks clemson grad :lol:

good grief

I lived in SC for a year, dork. I graduated from KSU and being an elite young professional in SC made me an obvious person to invite to the president's box. They were recruiting me for their grad school and my boss was invited to speak.
Please don't ban me, Mr. Dave.

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2013, 10:40:58 AM »

Clemson is like the 6th school I think of when I think of schools from North Carolina

You're way less intelligent than I had previously thought you were.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2013, 10:45:05 AM »
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2013, 10:45:58 AM »

he's way over your head.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2013, 10:48:02 AM »

Smarter than a Clemson grad

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2013, 10:50:57 AM »

How long have you been posting here, good lord? :sdeek: More reading, less posting.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2013, 10:51:56 AM »
I like some of Clemson's traditions though. War Eagle is pretty cool

Offline NDSU Lollypopkid

• servicing the good witch
  • Dances With Wolves Aggie
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2013, 10:52:43 AM »
so...who is it
Mr. Mugatus assistant
titletown..lulz

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2013, 11:03:23 AM »

Smarter than a Clemson grad

:don'tcare:

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2013, 11:49:31 AM »
 :lol:

Offline MeatGeeKSU

• Fan
  • One man's villain is another man's hero, captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2013, 12:33:17 PM »

thanks clemson grad :lol:

good grief

I lived in SC for a year, dork. I graduated from KSU and being an elite young professional in SC made me an obvious person to invite to the president's box. They were recruiting me for their grad school and my boss was invited to speak.

Why would they bother recruiting an "elite young professional" for grad school?  Grad School is where you go to hide when you lose your job.  Wouldn't you have had more elite and professional things to do? :dunno:
"I’m the man of the hour, too sweet to be sour. What you see is what you get and what you don’t is better yet. I’m the women’s pick, I’m the men’s regret and if you pick against LHC Bill Snyder you made a bad bet.”

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2013, 12:36:11 PM »
I am very interested in people who think Clemson is even close to a good academic school.

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2013, 12:36:26 PM »
Pett's Aunt (awesome lady btw) taught me all about him.
EMAW to the bone