Author Topic: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!  (Read 3208700 times)

Offline CatsNShocks

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Early April Fools shenanigans?
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Good hire for the Hawks and happy for Sean to be closer to his dad.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
"This used to work very well...occasionally, on random intervals (cannot stress this enough), do not run your punter out there despite being in punt formation.  You want to get that on film so that the opposition has to plan for it instead of sleeping."

Lol, was that the OU game where the guy blew himself up outside the stadium?

Online Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Nothing to see here, it's yet another case of us installing a mole for espionage/sabotage tactics.  Just like Cheyenne Zulu or whatever.  That dude went out and hired Charlie Weis.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
I have as much connection to the KSU AD as Sean, and I have none.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
Does this mean LHCBS will become a KU fan?

Offline spnshinqsn

• Fan
  • Seems legit.
    • View Profile

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
I'll never forget when I was umpiring youth baseball in Manhattan and Sean was coaching one of his kids 6th grade team and acted like a complete small time buffoon the entire game.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
We didn’t want anything to do with Sean, why would we care were he works.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Friend claimed Sean’s presser (which having one at for a special assistant to the HC is so very LOL’able) had a bitter lilt to it.

Don’t know if true.

Offline wiley

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Friend claimed Sean’s presser (which having one at for a special assistant to the HC is so very LOL’able) had a bitter lilt to it.

Don’t know if true.
I was surprised they did a presser as well.  But i don’t remember if TCU had one for Jerry Kill or Texas had one for Gary Patterson.  Those are the only other two staffs that i recall having a special assistant to the HC (without doing actual google searches).

Quick google search tells Bama has Ken Whissehunt as the special  assistant to HC. 

« Last Edit: April 02, 2023, 01:10:24 PM by wiley »
it's easy to be emaw when EMAW is at your doorstep - FFF

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
KU football has finally found their fixer
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
We will need to be especially careful of their special team plays.  JK...  :ROFL:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
"This used to work very well...occasionally, on random intervals (cannot stress this enough), do not run your punter out there despite being in punt formation.  You want to get that on film so that the opposition has to plan for it instead of sleeping."

Lol, was that the OU game where the guy blew himself up outside the stadium?

Yep
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Ku is planning on going to a bowl game and Lance needs someone to hand out the bowl rings

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
 :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I watched the presser, and IMO there was an undertow of passive aggressiveness there.

Apparently HCBS or the person who runs his twitter is on a blocking rampage now.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Very glad that we have a statue of HBCS, and would put up several more if it were up to me.  Also, Sean is no more relevant to me than any other assistant coach in KSU history. 

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
I mean, there is a reason(s) why Sean has never been a head coach.

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
I watched the presser, and IMO there was an undertow of passive aggressiveness there.

Apparently HCBS or the person who runs his twitter is on a blocking rampage now.
I have been blocked by HCBS since 2015. AMA
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I would 100% believe that Sean has access to Bill's twitter and he went through blocking people, possibly without Bill ever knowing.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Very glad that we have a statue of HBCS, and would put up several more if it were up to me.  Also, Sean is no more relevant to me than any other assistant coach in KSU history.

Read the body language at the HCCK intro presser, recognize the open lobbying to get Sean the job, and note the passive aggressiveness from the Snyder's in the post HCBS era.

I ask why they thought that K-State owed the Snyder family a permanent head coaching position.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
It is a pretty funny shot at KSU by ku and also desperate as hell to even remain relevant. 

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Who the eff has a press conference for an analyst? I'm assuming he's not their only one, I'm also assuming they didn't have press conferences for the others. That's big time lde.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
that’s a good point, bama tweeted about hiring kiffin in 2014, no press conference.  sadly.

https://twitter.com/alabamaftbl/status/421772975986057216?s=61&t=kHH-k8anwIfPUMhwWRaDiA

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.