Author Topic: best chicken strips in manhattan?  (Read 11155 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: best chicken strips in manhattan?
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2013, 03:45:22 PM »

omg u guys, i never even looked to see if the manhattan bullchicks had a kiddie menu

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline slimz

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2013, 04:01:02 PM »
This thread is solid proof that Lawrence >>>>>>> Manhattan.

Lawrence has solid chicken strip options at tons of places, including Jefferson's, Henry T's, Chili's, 23rd St. Brewery, and Yacht Club.  I used to split the chicken strip bucket at Henry T's back in the day (bucket of about 10-12 chicken strips on top of waffle fries) with a friend or two.  Best chicken strip meal you will ever taste.

:love:

beems is right about henry t's though. their strip/waffle fry combo beats anything chicken strip wise in mhk- good call beems. as for yacht club-gmafb. jeffersons- hit or miss but usually good drink specials and sitting outside with decent weather was always great. 23rd st-fine i guess.

you know who has some pretty decent strips in mhk though? houlihans. also the country club used to, but last year they jerked everybody over big time and switched to some kind of sponge like strip. rumor has it the good ones are back but buyer def beware.

Slightly OT, but I loved the Fat Tuesday burger at Henry T's. Sweet and spicy...  :lick:

Yacht Club was always so loud. Liked going to Rick's better..."same as it never was"   :lol:

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2013, 04:23:34 PM »
does aggieville have a best daily deals app or mhk in general because if not someone should make it

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2013, 04:27:15 PM »
does aggieville have a best daily deals app or mhk in general because if not someone should make it

:cheese:  <---- emawgeddon

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2013, 04:32:43 PM »

i used to have an app that had all the drink specials, but i don't remember what it was called.  don't think there was food specials though.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2013, 04:35:52 PM »

i used to have one that had drink and food specials but i dont know what happened to it. think it was just called "aggieville"
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2013, 04:37:10 PM »
search for "the bar cloud" in google play.  it has mhk/wichita/olathe/stillwater.

^^^
$.75 chicken fingers tonight at eighteen63  :drink:

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2013, 04:39:06 PM »

Lawrence has solid chicken strip options at tons of places, including Jefferson's, Henry T's, Chili's, 23rd St. Brewery, and Yacht Club.  I used to split the chicken strip bucket at Henry T's back in the day (bucket of about 10-12 chicken strips on top of waffle fries) with a friend or two.  Best chicken strip meal you will ever taste.

beems is right about henry t's though. their strip/waffle fry combo beats anything chicken strip wise in mhk- good call beems. as for yacht club-gmafb. jeffersons- hit or miss but usually good drink specials and sitting outside with decent weather was always great. 23rd st-fine i guess.

you know who has some pretty decent strips in mhk though? houlihans. also the country club used to, but last year they jerked everybody over big time and switched to some kind of sponge like strip. rumor has it the good ones are back but buyer def beware.

Slightly OT, but I loved the Fat Tuesday burger at Henry T's. Sweet and spicy...  :lick:

Yacht Club was always so loud. Liked going to Rick's better..."same as it never was"   :lol:

Well, it's official... Manhattan needs a Henry T's.  Let's make it happen, fellas!

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2013, 04:44:56 PM »
Well, it's official... Manhattan needs a Henry T's.  Let's make it happen, fellas!

that's where i watched ku lose to syracuse in 03.  had some great times in there.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2013, 04:47:50 PM »
search for "the bar cloud" in google play.  it has mhk/wichita/olathe/stillwater.

^^^
$.75 chicken fingers tonight at eighteen63  :drink:
  :thumbs:
10pm live DJamer at kites! I wonder if its DJamer pizzle spinning that hot crap

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2013, 05:58:41 PM »
Lawrence sounds like the chicken strip capital of KS.

:tsc:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2013, 07:45:28 PM »

beems is right about henry t's though. their wing/waffle fry combo beats anything chicken strip wise in mhk- good call beems. as for yacht club-gmafb. jeffersons- hit or miss but usually good drink specials and sitting outside with decent weather was always great. 23rd st-fine i guess.

Welp, looks like a trip to Manhattan for some Houlihans chicken strips might be in the works next time I'm in Kansas.

i'm still chuckling to myself that you actually tried to bring up the yacht club as an actual eating establishment.  :don'tcare:

Don't even try to knock Yacht Club when your guys' best suggestion for Manhattan chicken strips was rough ridin' DQ.

:nono:

two wrongs don't make a right.  :nono:

also you guys know who might have good strips? that catfish trailer. i heard they have chicken stuff too. meister- go try it out for us.

Not currently a resident of manhattan

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2013, 07:53:20 PM »
Also. Chicken strips, while pretty delicious, are kind of white trashy IMO. So if that's Lawrence, Kansas' claim to fame, then I say we let them have this one.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
Re: best chicken strips
« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2013, 09:47:29 PM »
Guthries

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2013, 12:12:26 PM »
the Henry T's strip/ waffle fry bucket is pretty good. The Topeka one was a block or two away from my house in undergrad, my roommate and I spent a bit of time there.

A friend of mine used to run a website called "wildcat menus" several years ago. I'm not sure what happened to that.

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2013, 03:45:30 PM »
the Henry T's strip/ waffle fry bucket is pretty good. The Topeka one was a block or two away from my house in undergrad, my roommate and I spent a bit of time there.

A friend of mine used to run a website called "wildcat menus" several years ago. I'm not sure what happened to that.

I quit going to Henry Ts after seeing roaches in the dining room on 2 occasions

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2013, 03:46:18 PM »

Chicken Strip Champions  :kugoalposts:

hey, i didn't make that emoticon to be used for lame things like chicken strip battles.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
best chicken strips in manhattan?
« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2013, 10:08:57 PM »
willies.

btw

Offline NDSU Lollypopkid

• servicing the good witch
  • Dances With Wolves Aggie
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Re: best chicken strips in manhattan?
« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2013, 06:39:33 AM »
Also. Chicken strips, while pretty delicious, are kind of white trashy IMO. So if that's Lawrence, Kansas' claim to fame, then I say we let them have this one.

Why do you hate America?
titletown..lulz

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 19, 2019, 09:58:59 PM »
RC McGraws's best I've had. Love them. Also, not a tenders guy.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 08:57:30 AM by nicname »
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2019, 08:34:15 AM »
i find it hard to believe that rc mcgraw's has the best of anything

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2019, 08:58:19 AM »
i find it hard to believe that rc mcgraw's has the best of anything

I was surprised.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 21, 2019, 10:09:24 AM »
Cane's, Popeye's, Tanners
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 22, 2019, 09:00:03 PM »
Weird bump but I’ll take it. Also the answer is nowCane’s
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 22, 2019, 10:26:00 PM »
Oh no