Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 572730 times)

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #2450 on: November 02, 2013, 10:36:33 PM »
Vintage style jacket autographed by RP spotted in sect 17 today.   Sweepstakes winner jacket?
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2451 on: November 02, 2013, 10:41:27 PM »
Vintage style jacket autographed by RP spotted in sect 17 today.   Sweepstakes winner jacket?
was the woman wearing it a poster on here

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2452 on: November 02, 2013, 10:47:03 PM »
If I had to judge by looks alone, I would say no.
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2453 on: November 02, 2013, 10:58:47 PM »
This thread is slowing down.  :zzz:

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: The Ron Prince Love Sweepstakes!!! Now with more slore!!!
« Reply #2454 on: November 03, 2013, 11:15:48 AM »
Bones129, yes, it's true. Snore.
Tightie, Ranni didn't destroy my life (things are actually better now...less bs). I'm holding on to everything I ever received from our Hero for two reasons. First, any attempt to publish a story about this freakish mess will require documentation. Second, I don't think our down- home family man is actually taking good care of his family. My understanding is that the $17k weekend bags and trips with restroom girl prevent any truly significant assistance to his four children. In the event his ex wife decides enough is enough, I will be ready to send the Zip drive to her lawyer. A self-proclaimed public figure with creepy sex addictions should not send hundreds of pages of lies and dozens of dick pics to someone he is planning to eff over. Not smart. This is not mysterious.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2455 on: November 03, 2013, 11:32:26 AM »
Headinjun, change the title back.  People around the world come here looking for the "Ron Prince Stories" thread.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2456 on: November 03, 2013, 09:01:17 PM »
Headinjun, change the title back.  People around the world come here looking for the "Ron Prince Stories" thread.

Don't the mods have the power to make sure the thread title stays "original"??  Either way, it needs to be changed back.

:dubious:
bears are fast...

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2457 on: November 03, 2013, 09:03:05 PM »

Don't the mods have the power to make sure the thread title stays "original"??  Either way, it needs to be changed back.

I could change it, but the original post would say I edited it just like it says Headinjun edited it now.  I'd rather it not look like I mumped with it.  I think there's a way other computer-y mods can change it without that edit mark, but I'm pretty much just in the Member Relations wing of HQ.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #2458 on: November 03, 2013, 09:16:39 PM »

wgaf

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2460 on: November 03, 2013, 10:37:28 PM »

wgaf

Agreed. WGAF? Or WGAS?

Offline TightieMcButtholes

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2461 on: November 04, 2013, 04:25:01 PM »
Bones129, yes, it's true. Snore.
Tightie, Ranni didn't destroy my life (things are actually better now...less bs). I'm holding on to everything I ever received from our Hero for two reasons. First, any attempt to publish a story about this freakish mess will require documentation. Second, I don't think our down- home family man is actually taking good care of his family. My understanding is that the $17k weekend bags and trips with restroom girl prevent any truly significant assistance to his four children. In the event his ex wife decides enough is enough, I will be ready to send the Zip drive to her lawyer. A self-proclaimed public figure with creepy sex addictions should not send hundreds of pages of lies and dozens of dick pics to someone he is planning to eff over. Not smart. This is not mysterious.

I feel these are all valid points, success!  However the way that you/av portray all of the events and stories would seem otherwise.  Still hung up on, "our" family man?
Night, night!  Keep your butthole tight! - Dave Chappelle

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2462 on: November 04, 2013, 04:29:52 PM »
TMButtholes, when a semi public person sends you something that could be embarrassing to them if it ever got out, you keep it.  Specifically stupid texts and wiener shots.
  Yeah I suppose that's true, but I would rather just oust them after being heartbroken or whatever rustled your feathers given the situation, not sit on them and keep dreaming of them.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince Stories!
« Reply #2463 on: November 04, 2013, 09:17:47 PM »
Oh, Tightie. There is no dreaming of the texts and photos. They are nightmares, and have all been dowloaded to pdf files and distributed to lawyer, a sports reporter or two, and some trusted friends. I actually don't even have nightmares anymore (for months the Desire dreams kept me from sleeping and kept the anger very much alive). When I learned that every single thing Ron Prince ever told me was a lie and that he had manipulated me and my family for a year, I wasn't heartbroken, I was furious. Wanted to find out who in the hell this perverted megalomaniac really was...from there you are all caught up. I get that it's not healthy to be fixated on finding out how you got played by a chubby, phony coach, but that's where I was. Can't really dress it up. Found a bunch of people who had also been lied to, and so it went. You are new here, but it helped with all the hot-molten crazy anger to figure out that I wasn't alone.
I see the thread title is back. Ranni's internet glory...I'm sure he will top it in some spectacular way at some point. 

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2464 on: November 04, 2013, 09:36:23 PM »
Jesus guys, are you opening the thread to read Ron Prince stories or to tell us what you would have done in hypothetical life situations?

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2465 on: November 04, 2013, 10:43:25 PM »
Oh, Tightie. There is no dreaming of the texts and photos. They are nightmares, and have all been dowloaded to pdf files and distributed to lawyer, a sports reporter or two, and some trusted friends. I actually don't even have nightmares anymore (for months the Desire dreams kept me from sleeping and kept the anger very much alive). When I learned that every single thing Ron Prince ever told me was a lie and that he had manipulated me and my family for a year, I wasn't heartbroken, I was furious. Wanted to find out who in the hell this perverted megalomaniac really was...from there you are all caught up. I get that it's not healthy to be fixated on finding out how you got played by a chubby, phony coach, but that's where I was. Can't really dress it up. Found a bunch of people who had also been lied to, and so it went. You are new here, but it helped with all the hot-molten crazy anger to figure out that I wasn't alone.
I see the thread title is back. Ranni's internet glory...I'm sure he will top it in some spectacular way at some point.

Did the "sports writers or two" seem interested? Haven't seen much on the 'Net other than this thread.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2466 on: November 04, 2013, 10:48:57 PM »

Did the "sports writers or two" seem interested? Haven't seen much on the 'Net other than this thread.
  May be just sitting on the info until the "right" time. :dunno:

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2467 on: November 04, 2013, 10:50:15 PM »

May be just sitting on the info until the "right" time. :dunno:

IT MUST BE FITZ!!

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2468 on: November 05, 2013, 03:30:07 PM »

I could see how a child may be shocked by most of that stuff for months or even years to come but as an adult I feel you have to take everything with a grain of salt, nothing is really that shocking anymore with the internet being the internet and all.  Also, I would probably use the word obsessed over fixated.  Look at the way you end all your posts with a Ron Prince connection and how he would act some way about it.  I get the healing portion of this thread but only until page 45ish then it just manifests into the same obsession that it seemed you had "kicked" in the previous pages, we might as well call it how many connections can you allude to Ron Prince?  And I'm not new here, just newly registered...sometimes it's best to just lurk.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2469 on: November 05, 2013, 03:32:42 PM »
News flash for the TMButtholes posters, this thread isn't about you guys.  It's about the awesome stories that those who have had close connections with Ron have.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 04:23:49 PM by CNS »

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2470 on: November 05, 2013, 03:41:29 PM »
Looks like you can't get much past Tightie. Just fired my therapist. So there's something positive (as perceived by childlike, obsessive psyche).

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2471 on: November 05, 2013, 04:01:15 PM »
News flash for the TMButtholes posters, this thread isn't about you guys.  It's about the awesome stories that those how have had close connections with Ron have.

Indeed.....Ronnie stories or GTFO.
@mikec2w

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2472 on: November 06, 2013, 11:10:35 AM »
News flash for the TMButtholes posters, this thread isn't about you guys.  It's about the awesome stories that those how have had close connections with Ron have.

Haha I'd agree with you except that there hasn't been a Ron Prince story on here in ages unless you count DGale referring to, her family man as she shares how sad she is now as a Ron Prince story.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2473 on: November 06, 2013, 01:10:10 PM »

Haha I'd agree with you except that there hasn't been a Ron Prince story on here in ages unless you count DGale referring to, her family man as she shares how sad she is now as a Ron Prince story.

Direct correlation with dumbshit responses/attacks?  Probs

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2474 on: November 06, 2013, 01:24:18 PM »
during a lab class today, punched up goEMAW in the search bar and "goEMAW ron prince" was the number 1 google prediction thing or whatever.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite