Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 572925 times)

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #2100 on: October 02, 2013, 11:13:01 AM »
HALF-BALD BITCH!

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: October 02, 2013, 11:15:04 AM »
welp the gopowercat gang has linked this thread over there. not sure how it will turn out

Hi Fitz.. 
@mikec2w

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: October 02, 2013, 11:40:36 AM »
:emawkid:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: October 02, 2013, 11:46:30 AM »
welp the gopowercat gang has linked this thread over there. not sure how it will turn out

Hi Fitz.. 

Pfft.  They will delete the link and ban the first person who complains. 

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: October 02, 2013, 11:56:57 AM »

Hi Fitz.. 

probably.
fitz still has to be pissed about RP and Rebecca

Offline kostakio

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: October 02, 2013, 12:39:04 PM »
At least the emoticons are real, unlike the emotions he faked us out with. How typical, same kinds of texts that he sends to us all...and you see where the priority is for arrival. Gail, can you imagine being forced to see her strip tease, vomit. I still feel shocked at some of the stuff that comes out on here. The babysitter, the many wives in Kansas, Indy and Jax. The magnitude of lies, I wonder if he is telling the many Italians at Rutgers the same lie he told me abt his ethnicity. I have to say, as an Italian I find it offensive and juvenile. I never knew him at all. Why some people are complacent are beyond me...the whole bathroom incident would have spawned the exact media coverage he wants to avoid as there would've been a half-bald bitch from where I snatched her up and beat her ass all the way to the parking lot before I dealt with him, JS.

He doesn't seek to avoid media attention.  He likes to talk about avoiding it to make himself look like some kind of a celebrity.  He was an assistant offensive line coach for the worst team in the NFL did you really buy into this crap? 

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: October 02, 2013, 01:17:31 PM »
Unfortnately I did. I'm in the SEC, never heard of him prior to meeting him, which I guess made me an easy target.  New rule of thumb, Google everyone first!

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: October 02, 2013, 01:20:28 PM »
Unfortnately I did. I'm in the SEC, never heard of him prior to meeting him, which I guess made me an easy target.  New rule of thumb, Google everyone first!

Since you like public figures with football pedigrees, maybe you should consider dating Craig James?

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: October 02, 2013, 01:24:33 PM »

Hi Fitz.. 

probably.

Who is Rebecca? Did Ron just put his hands into the pants of every woman he met?
Maybe he should tell his story. Let the healing begin. Again.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: October 02, 2013, 01:27:06 PM »
Did Ron just put his hands into the pants of every woman he met?

hes the wilt chamberlain of football, really.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: October 02, 2013, 01:30:58 PM »
That's not necessarily true, he was first person involved w football, met at a football camp at Alabama with my son. I get approached by a lot of people. I just sadly believed that he was the nice sincere guy he presented himself as. I don't know who Craig James is either, but not interested.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: October 02, 2013, 01:34:04 PM »

Hi Fitz.. 

probably.

Who is Rebecca? Did Ron just put his hands into the pants of every woman he met?
Maybe he should tell his story. Let the healing begin. Again.

Fitz would be Ron if he was a football coach, had more money, and was in better shape.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: October 02, 2013, 02:16:16 PM »

Fitz will claim he knew all about these stories, didn't think they were news worthy so didn't post them.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: October 02, 2013, 02:20:05 PM »
sitting on them until Wally could get confirmation on the phone.

Offline fball89

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: October 02, 2013, 04:24:33 PM »
Is it too late to contribute to this marathon?  Not a woman scorned, but a player parent with a Ron story or two

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2115 on: October 02, 2013, 04:25:13 PM »
Is it too late to contribute to this marathon?  Not a woman scorned, but a player parent with a Ron story or two

never too late, new friend! spill!
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: October 02, 2013, 04:26:30 PM »

The best medication is venting new poster, welcome

Offline EMAWican

• Katpak'r
  • 'Murica
    • View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: October 02, 2013, 04:27:00 PM »
 :popcorn:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: October 02, 2013, 04:30:08 PM »

Let's do this.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: October 02, 2013, 04:33:00 PM »
:emawkid:

Offline fball89

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: October 02, 2013, 05:11:34 PM »
First off, they were very successful marketing him and kstate when recruiting.  There was a "new-age rock star" thing happening with him.  But when he came for his official coach visit to our house I was surprised. It was a little awkward.  His speech was a memorized canned speech, not warm, personable, but practiced.  His answers to my questions were a little the same.  It was not what I was expecting, I expected a conversation, not robotic responses.  It was weird like he was nervous, and that's not the image he tries to portray ever. Now James Franklin and Raheem Moore, they are totally different experience.  They came to our house, and I have to say they are the rock stars of recruiting. No one better than Franklin, because he is high energy, sincere, candid, hilarious, those two were like walking comic relief.  More coming when I get back from the gym

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: October 02, 2013, 05:19:50 PM »
First off, they were very successful marketing him and kstate when recruiting.  There was a "new-age rock star" thing happening with him.  But when he came for his official coach visit to our house I was surprised. It was a little awkward.  His speech was a memorized canned speech, not warm, personable, but practiced.  His answers to my questions were a little the same.  It was not what I was expecting, I expected a conversation, not robotic responses.  It was weird like he was nervous, and that's not the image he tries to portray ever. Now James Franklin and Raheem Moore, they are totally different experience.  They came to our house, and I have to say they are the rock stars of recruiting. No one better than Franklin, because he is high energy, sincere, candid, hilarious, those two were like walking comic relief.  More coming when I get back from the gym
:fistpump:

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2122 on: October 02, 2013, 05:20:01 PM »

Breaking: Do not apply for a job on James Franklin's staff if your wife is not a smoke show.

Quote from: James Franklin
I’ve been saying it for a long time, I will not hire an assistant until I see his wife. If she looks the part and she’s a D1 recruit, then you got a chance to get hired. That’s part of the deal. There’s a very strong correlation between having the confidence, going up and talking to a women, and being quick on your feet and having some personality and confidence and being articulate and confident, than it is walking into a high school and recruiting a kid and selling him.

http://thebiglead.com/2012/05/31/vanberbilt-coach-james-franklin-only-hires-assistants-with-attractive-wives/

Stud, confirmed.  Though he did apologize later for it. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2123 on: October 02, 2013, 05:21:21 PM »
Practice what he preaches?

My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline fball89

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2124 on: October 02, 2013, 05:25:29 PM »
Fumi is definitely a stunner! very nice too.  Young men gravitate to Morris and Franklin, obviously he has turned Vandy around, bringing in better athletes than what they had previously.  I can confirm he was the reason for most of 2007 class of recruits