Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 572501 times)

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #2025 on: September 24, 2013, 07:24:07 PM »
At least we can all agree that Ron is probably cranking it to this thread right now.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2026 on: September 24, 2013, 07:48:39 PM »
I'm just glad yaw'll have been called out for caping up with the slores.  About damn time. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: September 24, 2013, 10:54:05 PM »
Pretty sure no one in this thread are caping up with slores, some caping up for slores, but none with them.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: September 24, 2013, 10:59:48 PM »

These tricks should have thought about that before they cheated on their husbands. These hoes out here throwing their legs up publicly and yaw'll caping up for the slores? Anyone pissed about these women being outed but didn't say anything when the stories were just about Ron and nameless/faceless women are hypocrites. It's okay to out male football coaches but lady cops should be protected? rough ridin' twisted.

No idea what this means but it sounds extremely hayseedy

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: September 24, 2013, 11:09:37 PM »
At least we can all agree that Ron is probably cranking it to this thread right now.
Yes. Sigh. Likely a little Flatt and Scruggs.

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: September 24, 2013, 11:14:14 PM »
Yes. Sigh. Likely a little Flatt and Scruggs.

:D
@mikec2w

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: September 24, 2013, 11:21:10 PM »

These tricks should have thought about that before they cheated on their husbands. These hoes out here throwing their legs up publicly and yaw'll caping up for the slores? Anyone pissed about these women being outed but didn't say anything when the stories were just about Ron and nameless/faceless women are hypocrites. It's okay to out male football coaches but lady cops should be protected? rough ridin' twisted.

If it's the opposite of hayseedy does that make you a hayseed for not knowing what it means or how to find what it means?

To cape up means to come to the rescue of, like Superman, usually used when someone rushes to the defense of someone else. A slore is the hybrid of slut and whore, usually used for someone who does something slutty and/or whorry.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #2032 on: September 24, 2013, 11:38:02 PM »

If it's the opposite of hayseedy does that make you a hayseed for not knowing what it means or how to find what it means?

To cape up means to come to the rescue of, like Superman, usually used when someone rushes to the defense of someone else. A slore is the hybrid of slut and whore, usually used for someone who does something slutty and/or whorry.

Makes sense I guess.

I still think it sounds like something my Uncle(Hayseed KSU Grad) would say in reference to posters gobbling up Dgale/avis's stories like pigs to the trough.

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2033 on: September 26, 2013, 10:03:21 AM »
First off let me say, MakeItRain, I think I love you, lol, a man with a backbone! Secondly, as I stated, I was pretty much done but now let me just put it out there that since ron wants to be a punk, I am the right bitch to F with. Your trash can view whateva she wants, I kept this on here...but i can spread so much further. I had NFL contacts of my own and now that I'm dating former pro-player that just broadened that reach. I also have friend that knows several business affiliates of hers in Indiana personally, small world. I'm sure they don't know abt Desire tendancies or some of the other tasteless habits, but they can. So I suggest you go on your merry swinging way because I will step up.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2034 on: September 26, 2013, 10:06:36 AM »
he's taken, a visitor

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: September 26, 2013, 10:07:17 AM »
also,  :sdeek:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2036 on: September 26, 2013, 10:10:32 AM »
:emawkid:

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: September 26, 2013, 10:12:37 AM »
Don't want him, that was strictly admiration. Uh, I already stated I don't date married men, I was LIED to.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2038 on: September 26, 2013, 10:22:54 AM »
just bustin' your balls, a visitor

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: September 26, 2013, 10:30:03 AM »
That's okay, I can take it, just consider me one of the fellas :)

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2040 on: September 26, 2013, 10:50:21 AM »

I'm going to go all M. Night Shyamalan on you here, but what if this whole thing is a huge weird mind eff situation and Ranni was into dudes also and a vis is really a dude?  :Wha:

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: September 26, 2013, 10:54:48 AM »
Um, I have big blue eyes, big smile and my measurements are 38-26-40, I am NOT a man, JS

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: September 26, 2013, 11:00:02 AM »
Um, I have big blue eyes, big smile and my measurements are 38-26-40, I am NOT a man, JS

Pics or you don't exist! jk jk a vis I believe you!

Pardon my moment of insanity there...

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: September 26, 2013, 11:00:14 AM »
And speaks Italian (or at least the insults)  :thumbsup:

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: September 26, 2013, 11:01:57 AM »
I am Italian and I can curse tri-lingually,

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: September 26, 2013, 01:49:59 PM »

Is it safe to assume an intentional mis-spelling of "y'all" so as not to give off any hay-seedy appearance whatsoever?

:Carl:
bears are fast...

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: September 26, 2013, 08:58:02 PM »

Is it safe to assume an intentional mis-spelling of "y'all" so as not to give off any hay-seedy appearance whatsoever?

:Carl:
No, that's how Mark May would say it...JK.  :tongue:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: September 26, 2013, 10:08:19 PM »

I'm going to go all M. Night Shyamalan on you here, but what if this whole thing is a huge weird mind eff situation and Ranni was into dudes also and a vis is really a dude?  :Wha:

Can confirm that a vis is not a dude.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 10:32:10 PM by DGale »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: September 26, 2013, 11:08:31 PM »
Good grief, what a weird Super Bowl, squawks: http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=172&f=2485&t=11994507

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: September 27, 2013, 10:14:56 AM »
Amazing what constitutes a good thread over there.