Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 573329 times)

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #1600 on: August 28, 2013, 07:49:45 PM »
dGale if you saw the dic pic again would you recognize it? I have been weighing circumstantial evidence and I am almost positive it was Brett Favre.

Um. Not BF.

Yes I would recognize the pic. It was a full, shall we say, portrait. I was also shown things from this guy's Facebook page. With our hero the deception is complete. I'm not going to say any more as it may trigger additional discussion of how simple I am.
By the way, my understanding today is that the boyfriend never existed. I actually researched this guy and thought she was trading up a bit.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: August 28, 2013, 07:56:48 PM »
Ben Roethlisberger then. It was gray, right?

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: August 28, 2013, 07:59:34 PM »

No. The memory makes me feel like gouging out my mind's eye.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: August 28, 2013, 08:00:28 PM »
I hoping you were pissing buddies with ole Ben, because if not then... :sdeek:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline EMAWesome

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: August 28, 2013, 08:16:53 PM »
Just read this Novella from cover to cover, and, wow, just wow.

Glad to see this bad person is at least passing the tradition of the bunny ears down to his next of kin. Let us hope he doesn't pass down the womanizing on to further generations. Enough DGales get hurt by a*holes as it is

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1605 on: August 28, 2013, 08:24:37 PM »
Aw, he has his FB page up again. Still has the sultry profile pic...thought he found the love of his life. Again. Strange.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: August 28, 2013, 08:29:44 PM »
Just read this Novella from cover to cover, and, wow, just wow.

Glad to see this bad person is at least passing the tradition of the bunny ears down to his next of kin. Let us hope he doesn't pass down the womanizing on to further generations. Enough DGales get hurt by a*holes as it is

|<---please tell me that's not Ranni.
                \/                   

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: August 28, 2013, 08:53:06 PM »
Yes, I believe that is one if many selfies taken during the early Jax days. I can see why he used it. The angle and lack of hallmark goatee makes him look younger. And less, well, Ron-ish.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: August 28, 2013, 08:54:34 PM »
Yes, I believe that is one if many selfies taken during the early Jax days. I can see why he used it. The angle and lack of hallmark goatee makes him look younger. And less, well, Ron-ish.
:surprised:

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: August 28, 2013, 08:59:49 PM »
And those eyes  :love:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: August 28, 2013, 09:37:58 PM »
This thread is outstanding.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: August 28, 2013, 09:53:56 PM »
dGale if you saw the dic pic again would you recognize it? I have been weighing circumstantial evidence and I am almost positive it was Brett Favre.

Um. Not BF.

Yes I would recognize the pic. It was a full, shall we say, portrait. I was also shown things from this guy's Facebook page. With our hero the deception is complete. I'm not going to say any more as it may trigger additional discussion of how simple I am.
By the way, my understanding today is that the boyfriend never existed. I actually researched this guy and thought she was trading up a bit.

Yeah, pretty hard to imagine Zoe sexting with anyone.  Which means, RP sought out a dude on facebook from whom he could download nude pics to perpetrate this scam. 

Can we get Nev and Max on the case?

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: August 28, 2013, 11:02:46 PM »
Lots of info coming in from various places. (Our doe-eyed Hero has burned a few bridges.)
 Just got a message that Ron's sweet, Desire-loving girlfriend took down her Facebook cover pic of the two if them, grinning away.
On other fronts, he is intimidating. Sigh.
Oh, and he's in Fresno, hoping he doesn't eff up the OC thing on Thursday.

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: August 28, 2013, 11:15:25 PM »
Lots of info coming in from various places. (Our doe-eyed Hero has burned a few bridges.)
 Just got a message that Ron's sweet, Desire-loving girlfriend took down her Facebook cover pic of the two if them, grinning away.
OK....we're clearly in full blown stalker mode , :dunno:

Offline EMAWesome

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: August 28, 2013, 11:17:00 PM »
OK....we're clearly in full blown stalker mode , :dunno:

Says they guy that was PMing a victim of a known sexual predator trying to get deets of their sexual encounters  :sdeek:

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: August 29, 2013, 12:27:26 AM »
It's true, FK. Now that I have a DGale email I get lots of info. Not stalking so much as receiving. Thanks though. You are awesome about the self-criticism thing. I'm on it. Been down on myself for a while now. You help me remember why.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: August 29, 2013, 01:17:24 AM »
This thread is getting read more in the Prince household(s) than a Jack Welch book.

Funny thing - when I was trying to remember Jack Welch's name, I googled "Ron Prince reads books" and this is the first link that came up:

http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/12958413-ron-prince

While that unfortunately-named Fresno youngster is reading Harry Potter knockoffs, our Ron's in Fresno right now! :D

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: August 29, 2013, 07:00:43 AM »
This thread is getting read more in the Prince household(s) than a Jack Welch book.

Funny thing - when I was trying to remember Jack Welch's name, I googled "Ron Prince reads books" and this is the first link that came up:

http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/12958413-ron-prince

While that unfortunately-named Fresno youngster is reading Harry Potter knockoffs, our Ron's in Fresno right now! :D

"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: August 29, 2013, 10:22:53 AM »
holy crap are we doing this again?!  :excited:
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline Michiganisstillgood

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: August 29, 2013, 12:26:30 PM »
DGale, I must have missed the post where you mention your drink was drugged.  Do you know what it was?

context tells me this is creepy

Of course it is creepy. In order to deflect a cadre of well-dressed lawyers hell-bent on RP justice, let me just say that I have no idea who drugged my drink. The context (Tonya) is Desire resort, and we were sitting at the bar in front of the hot tub where the nice people trade partners and give one another oral sex in front of everyone. After a mild panic attack, I explained to our hero that wild horses could not drag me into the hot tub, and that there was no chance that I would be having sex with strangers. He said it was okay, but did not appear to be very happy. He left for the bathroom, and I got to watch a couple nearby do some kind of weird yoga-style form of intercourse. When the glass of wine that caused me to hallucinate arrived, I did not think about the fact that I had not ordered a glass of wine. That's all.
The next morning, after I had (I'm told) cried most of the night, Ron went to get coffee. He was extremely angry. He was gone for a long time, and when he came back he told me that he had met a nice woman who told him that several people had been drugged the night before. It made them all irrational. He forgave me. That's all.

Could you describe the yoga style of intercourse? Maybe even draw a picture, if you have time, Tia!

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1620 on: August 29, 2013, 12:43:34 PM »
DGale, I must have missed the post where you mention your drink was drugged.  Do you know what it was?

Of course it is creepy. In order to deflect a cadre of well-dressed lawyers hell-bent on RP justice, let me just say that I have no idea who drugged my drink. The context (Tonya) is Desire resort, and we were sitting at the bar in front of the hot tub where the nice people trade partners and give one another oral sex in front of everyone. After a mild panic attack, I explained to our hero that wild horses could not drag me into the hot tub, and that there was no chance that I would be having sex with strangers. He said it was okay, but did not appear to be very happy. He left for the bathroom, and I got to watch a couple nearby do some kind of weird yoga-style form of intercourse. When the glass of wine that caused me to hallucinate arrived, I did not think about the fact that I had not ordered a glass of wine. That's all.
The next morning, after I had (I'm told) cried most of the night, Ron went to get coffee. He was extremely angry. He was gone for a long time, and when he came back he told me that he had met a nice woman who told him that several people had been drugged the night before. It made them all irrational. He forgave me. That's all.

Could you describe the yoga style of intercourse? Maybe even draw a picture, if you have time, Tia!
JFC...Haven't you ever heard of PM's

Offline Michiganisstillgood

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: August 29, 2013, 01:19:10 PM »

JFC...Haven't you ever heard of PM's

I didn't want to be selfish.

Lets face it, as traumatic as her story is, she was really burying the lead with this awesome new sex position. Everyone wanted to ask/know.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: August 29, 2013, 01:26:36 PM »
Halfway to Vegas! Looking forward to PAK'n with DG and the guys (AND GAL, shoutout emawgeddon) tomorrow night!

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: August 29, 2013, 02:24:16 PM »
Just in case any of you were curious, the classless bathroom trash aka Indy, aka Sarah Lenderman Weibert, did not take the picture down. Here they are in all their disgusting glory. Looks like he has lost weight again, I guess to be in good swinging form. Odd, I thought she would be better looking if he was trading her. Espec with the buck teeth, must be from all the random blow jobs, like a thumg-sucking effect

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: August 29, 2013, 02:24:47 PM »
 :horrorsurprise: