Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 573276 times)

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #1250 on: August 02, 2013, 12:51:51 PM »
Holy crap, DGale is Wefald and this is all an allegory.  We are DGale's children.

This makes some kind of sense. Weird. (Yes, my head is exploding too.)
Sometimes I think about you (K-State), and I think about money. The dollars the University had to part with to break up with RP (he who must not be named). And other times I think about the currency he trades in when he is conquering a woman. And her family.
Your costs are real, but the pain of an 11 year old boy when he realizes that the man he trusted and admired has not only betrayed his trust, but used his mother in the most base and disgusting way, is something I don't know how to put a price on.
Ron's position is that he is not responsible for the "emotional reaction" of the women he has been involved with. He is a Prince. After all.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: August 02, 2013, 12:55:49 PM »
This thread is exhausting to me.  I read the whole damn thing, but just nothing.  You really have to have a connection to Ron to get anything out of it.  I tried. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: August 02, 2013, 12:57:10 PM »
Welp, now I'm super mad at RP for letting down DGale Jr.  :shakesfist:

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: August 02, 2013, 12:59:05 PM »
This thread is exhausting to me.  I read the whole damn thing, but just nothing.  You really have to have a connection to Ron to get anything out of it.  I tried.

Thanks for sharing. Move on to another thread, dear.

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: August 02, 2013, 12:59:37 PM »

If only BW had been hired after BH left, you would have more empathy.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: August 02, 2013, 01:14:48 PM »

Mr. Bread, it does not make one bit if difference to me whether or not you are able to muster up empathy for fellow human beings. On the other hand, your apparent bromance with RP makes me ill. You can't read about a player getting wrestled to the ground and having his testicles crushed by the head coach and feel anything? You must be one tough customer. Say hi to Ron. His "love language" is to hear about how impressed you are with his accomplishments. You are doing great.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: August 02, 2013, 01:15:56 PM »

Thanks for sharing. Move on to another thread, dear.

Bread just got mom-mushed.

:lol:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: August 02, 2013, 01:20:10 PM »
To be fair DGale, I don't think anyone's testicles were crushed, just firmly wrestled.  I mean, I get it that Ron was a dick, but a monster(testicle crusher)?   I just don't know. 

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: August 02, 2013, 01:26:58 PM »
To be fair DGale, I don't think anyone's testicles were crushed, just firmly wrestled.  I mean, I get it that Ron was a dick, but a monster(testicle crusher)?   I just don't know.

Fair point. I don't know if they were crushed. Firmly wrestled? This sounds painful, but I'm no expert.
My point is that Mr. Bread is not impressed.
The whole coach-stair-running, sky-watching, play-book-burying, nut-grabbing, housekeeper-napping scenario caused Mr. Bread to say, with a sigh, I grow weary....

Offline oneeyedwillie

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: August 02, 2013, 01:31:46 PM »

Fair point. I don't know if they were crushed. Firmly wrestled? This sounds painful, but I'm no expert.
My point is that Mr. Bread is not impressed.
The whole coach-stair-running, sky-watching, play-book-burying, nut-grabbing, housekeeper-napping scenario caused Mr. Bread to say, with a sigh, I grow weary....

If Ron was the one who drugged DGale's drink, then he is a monster.

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #1260 on: August 02, 2013, 01:36:45 PM »
Bread, this thread is the equivalent to an archaeologist finding the missing link that ties a bunch of different events together.

There were a bunch of crazy stories about Prince during his time here that were viewed as isolated incidents that could be he said/she said.

But DGale's testimony, plus that of former players, really allows you to start putting those pieces together and step back and have that "Keyser Soze" moment.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: August 02, 2013, 01:37:22 PM »
DGale, I must have missed the post where you mention your drink was drugged.  Do you know what it was?
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: August 02, 2013, 01:50:04 PM »
DGale, I must have missed the post where you mention your drink was drugged.  Do you know what it was?

context tells me this is creepy
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: August 02, 2013, 02:02:15 PM »

Of course it is creepy. In order to deflect a cadre of well-dressed lawyers hell-bent on RP justice, let me just say that I have no idea who drugged my drink. The context (Tonya) is Desire resort, and we were sitting at the bar in front of the hot tub where the nice people trade partners and give one another oral sex in front of everyone. After a mild panic attack, I explained to our hero that wild horses could not drag me into the hot tub, and that there was no chance that I would be having sex with strangers. He said it was okay, but did not appear to be very happy. He left for the bathroom, and I got to watch a couple nearby do some kind of weird yoga-style form of intercourse. When the glass of wine that caused me to hallucinate arrived, I did not think about the fact that I had not ordered a glass of wine. That's all.
The next morning, after I had (I'm told) cried most of the night, Ron went to get coffee. He was extremely angry. He was gone for a long time, and when he came back he told me that he had met a nice woman who told him that several people had been drugged the night before. It made them all irrational. He forgave me. That's all.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: August 02, 2013, 02:04:21 PM »

Since you're a scientist, and your user name has "Creep" in it, I would think this would be of interest to you.  :D

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: August 02, 2013, 02:07:57 PM »
jesus christ

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: August 02, 2013, 02:08:49 PM »

Of course it is creepy. In order to deflect a cadre of well-dressed lawyers hell-bent on RP justice, let me just say that I have no idea who drugged my drink. The context (Tonya) is Desire resort, and we were sitting at the bar in front of the hot tub where the nice people trade partners and give one another oral sex in front of everyone. After a mild panic attack, I explained to our hero that wild horses could not drag me into the hot tub, and that there was no chance that I would be having sex with strangers. He said it was okay, but did not appear to be very happy. He left for the bathroom, and I got to watch a couple nearby do some kind of weird yoga-style form of intercourse. When the glass of wine that caused me to hallucinate arrived, I did not think about the fact that I had not ordered a glass of wine. That's all.
The next morning, after I had (I'm told) cried most of the night, Ron went to get coffee. He was extremely angry. He was gone for a long time, and when he came back he told me that he had met a nice woman who told him that several people had been drugged the night before. It made them all irrational. He forgave me. That's all.

Thx. for clearing that up for me.  I see very clearly why you left this low life dirty dog of a man coach.  :horrorsurprise:

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: August 02, 2013, 02:11:49 PM »

I am glad you were able to lock yourself in the bathroom.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: August 02, 2013, 02:14:05 PM »

I am glad you were able to lock yourself in the bathroom.

So am I.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: August 02, 2013, 02:14:50 PM »
In order to deflect a cadre of well-dressed lawyers hell-bent on RP justice, let me just say that I have no idea who drugged my drink.

I assure you you'd have better-dressed lawyers than RP does.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: August 02, 2013, 02:23:34 PM »
In order to deflect a cadre of well-dressed lawyers hell-bent on RP justice, let me just say that I have no idea who drugged my drink.

I am now, at this very moment, picturing RP's lawyers in tattered GPC t-shirts, jorts, and worn out ball caps.

bears are fast...

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: August 02, 2013, 02:40:45 PM »

I am now, at this very moment, picturing RP's lawyers in tattered GPC t-shirts, jorts, and worn out ball caps.

I'm sure they clean up just fine.  But I mean, BSAC...

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Ron Prince stories
« Reply #1272 on: August 02, 2013, 02:41:56 PM »

Lol
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: August 02, 2013, 02:49:28 PM »

It was FK I thought might be mocking me. We can't seem to work it out. Soul mates or not.

A Visitor. You have something to say. I'm intuitive as all get out (except when it comes to Wizards).

You came all this way, and here we are...

frankenklein is without question the worst rough ridin' poster on this site. Please ignore him.

i feel like there should be thread dedicated to how creepy and worthless FK is...
:ohno: It's DGales hero of the day  :runaway:

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: August 02, 2013, 03:01:21 PM »

Mr. Bread, it does not make one bit if difference to me whether or not you are able to muster up empathy for fellow human beings. On the other hand, your apparent bromance with RP makes me ill. You can't read about a player getting wrestled to the ground and having his testicles crushed by the head coach and feel anything? You must be one tough customer. Say hi to Ron. His "love language" is to hear about how impressed you are with his accomplishments. You are doing great.

It really seems like it matters to you if I hate Ron Prince.  Fwiw, I wasn't around during the Ron Prince era.  He's just some goofy bald fat guy I've seen a picture of.  I don't care who he sleeps with or lies too.  He never existed for me.  However, I cannot fathom having sex with him consensually and I'm sorry that you know that pain.  Ts and Ps to you.  Better?  Okay, go cats. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.