Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 572978 times)

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #1075 on: July 26, 2013, 02:56:25 PM »
I think this yoman guy is on to something....

Offline Dumdeedum

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: July 26, 2013, 03:03:23 PM »
Good heavens, of course DGale is legit. No motive not to be, and everything she's said comports with how we now understand RP. For crying out loud, she gave us PICTURES. 

Anyone who's lived long enough knows people who are like Ron, in varying degrees. They're called sociopaths, and they're all over the place. I've had two bosses who were just like him, and I'm ashamed that I didn't see right through this guy from the beginning. On behalf of most of the board (in my estimation), my apologies for the few who have expressed even a smidgen of doubt about you. (And, BTW, I think you're great. Love your sense of humor and intelligence. And I'll bet you really are beautiful, just like Ron said. And a good witch, too, even if you have this crazy idea that the magical Wizard of Oz could be a bad man.)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 03:09:37 PM by Dumdeedum »

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: July 26, 2013, 03:06:51 PM »
@mikec2w

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: July 26, 2013, 03:09:56 PM »
Good heavens, of course DGale is legit. No motive not to be, and everything she's said comports with how we now understand RP. For crying out loud, she gave us PICTURES. 

Anyone who's lived long enough knows people who are like Ron, in varying degrees. They're called sociopaths, and they're all over the place. I've had two bosses who were just like  him, and I'm ashamed that I didn't see right through this guy from the beginning. On behalf of most of the board (in my estimation), my apologies for the few who have expressed even a smidgen of doubt about you. (And, BTW, I think you're great. Love your sense of humor and intelligence. Uh oh, starting to sound like Ron...)

look...dgale is a very, very good poster. like, she would be a good poster if she just stayed here and posted about non ron prince stuff. pretty amazing really.

i'm just saying that if there is someone else out there that has a story of winning the ron prince love sweepstakes or has some sort of rp evidence that dgale might not have, then it would just lend more credence.  i just don't think we're going to get it and then you're always going to have half the board doubting. it is what it is.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: July 26, 2013, 03:15:28 PM »
Quote from: M. Night Shyamalan
My ending: DGale was Ron Prince the whole time.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1080 on: July 26, 2013, 03:17:09 PM »

Anyone who's lived long enough knows people who are like Ron, in varying degrees. They're called sociopaths, and they're all over the place. I've had two bosses who were just like  him, and I'm ashamed that I didn't see right through this guy from the beginning. On behalf of most of the board (in my estimation), my apologies for the few who have expressed even a smidgen of doubt about you. (And, BTW, I think you're great. Love your sense of humor and intelligence. Uh oh, starting to sound like Ron...)

look...dgale is a very, very good poster. like, she would be a good poster if she just stayed here and posted about non ron prince stuff. pretty amazing really.

i'm just saying that if there is someone else out there that has a story of winning the ron prince love sweepstakes or has some sort of rp evidence that dgale might not have, then it would just lend more credence.  i just don't think we're going to get it and then you're always going to have half the board doubting. it is what it is.
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/nodding-head

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: July 26, 2013, 03:29:14 PM »
Alright god damnit.  Dgale we got it.  Ron Prince is a male and you both have kids.  Now let jokes be made and flourish.  Feel free to add something new.  Bbsing is more big brother/ price is right.  You're providing a friends/ Seinfeld experience.  It's good but there is only 9 seasons until you rehash the same old crap.  No offense.
Well it's getting weirder than I expected.  Usually these things flame out, ya know?
i'm leaning towards dgale being legit, but need more collaborating evidence/different sources to be 100%. just my take on the situation. 
I think she's real and I'm feeling kinda shitty about teasing her in the first place.I mean her IRL and Facebook friends are probably sick of hearing her whine on and on and on especially after a year of enduring all the "I've found my Prince" boasting and all the Ron this Ron that Ron took me here spent X-mas with Ron  :blah: :blah: :blah:  This is all she has left....Be nice

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: July 26, 2013, 03:31:52 PM »
Is this fake?  Dont care!  Love it!  I hope DGale DGale's this place up until the Wizard of Rons gets into a huge shouting match with BSAC or SD and the subsequent convo gets entered here for permanent record/my entertainment. 

WackySquawk is 100.  I hope this gets even more weird.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: July 26, 2013, 04:07:03 PM »
It's all confirmed as real you dumbasses.

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #1084 on: July 26, 2013, 04:13:58 PM »
Mods, I think we're going to need a Ron Prince support group forum here in the near future.  I have a feeling that a lot of his jilted former lovers/players/conquests may have a lot to say.

Everything about this is just great.  Absolutely great.  :thumbsup:

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: July 26, 2013, 04:28:32 PM »
   Yes....This won't be over until DGale is parading around with Ron's fat eyeless head on the end of a pike and goEMAW is feasting on his disemboweled corpse.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: July 26, 2013, 04:32:04 PM »
   Yes....This won't be over until DGale is parading around with Ron's fat eyeless head on the end of a pike and goEMAW is feasting on his disemboweled corpse.

We don't condone that kind of violence

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: July 26, 2013, 04:33:12 PM »

jesus, shut up now

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: July 26, 2013, 04:38:03 PM »

Ah, the old "get called out for being an idiot so you start sucking up to the person you fought" BBS technique. It's not working. Stop posting.

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: July 26, 2013, 05:18:19 PM »

Ah, the old "get called out for being an idiot so you start sucking up to the person you fought" BBS technique. It's not working. Stop posting.
  :zzz:

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: July 26, 2013, 05:21:17 PM »
I bet Ron dressed up as the Scarecrow because he wanted some brain ;)

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: July 26, 2013, 05:24:36 PM »

Anyone who's lived long enough knows people who are like Ron, in varying degrees. They're called sociopaths, and they're all over the place. I've had two bosses who were just like him, and I'm ashamed that I didn't see right through this guy from the beginning. On behalf of most of the board (in my estimation), my apologies for the few who have expressed even a smidgen of doubt about you. (And, BTW, I think you're great. Love your sense of humor and intelligence. And I'll bet you really are beautiful, just like Ron said. And a good witch, too, even if you have this crazy idea that the magical Wizard of Oz could be a bad man.)
Are you my dad?

:sdeek:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: July 26, 2013, 05:27:57 PM »
I'm 90% sure Dumdeedum is my dad.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: July 26, 2013, 05:32:55 PM »
 :popcorn:

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: July 26, 2013, 05:51:39 PM »
I'm 90% sure Dumdeedum is my dad.

This thread really is bringing families closer.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1095 on: July 26, 2013, 06:06:29 PM »
Speaking of bringing families closer together. A few days before Christmas last year, Ron hired a photographer and we had pictures taken on the beach of the entire family (him, me, and all six kids). (I mailed the portrait back to him after I figured out he was entertaining himself elsewhere when I wasn't around.)  We also had pictures taken of the two of us. He told me they were our engagement photos. He wanted me to include this pic on the back of a holiday card I sent out for new year's. A few hundrend of my family and friends received a card with pics of my family. And Ron. Per his request. Right around the same time I was putting the stamps on that card, he was rolling up to Desire with Indy. I'm not sure why I care whether or not people believe me, but I kind of do. (By the way FK, Ron does not give one eff what I do or anyone else. He thinks he is above all of it, that is why the Jedi jokes are so funny). 

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: July 26, 2013, 06:09:24 PM »
YIKES!

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: July 26, 2013, 06:21:34 PM »
Confirmed.  Man, did I call my shot or what?

Dad, you should post more.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 06:39:16 PM by Dlew12 »

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: July 26, 2013, 06:37:09 PM »
Speaking of bringing families closer together. A few days before Christmas last year, Ron hired a photographer and we had pictures taken on the beach of the entire family (him, me, and all six kids). (I mailed the portrait back to him after I figured out he was entertaining himself elsewhere when I wasn't around.)  We also had pictures taken of the two of us. He told me they were our engagement photos. He wanted me to include this pic on the back of a holiday card I sent out for new year's. A few hundrend of my family and friends received a card with pics of my family. And Ron. Per his request. Right around the same time I was putting the stamps on that card, he was rolling up to Desire with Indy. I'm not sure why I care whether or not people believe me, but I kind of do. (By the way FK, Ron does not give one eff what I do or anyone else. He thinks he is above all of it, that is why the Jedi jokes are so funny).
So it's looking more and more like Ron was a much much better coach than he was a person,and he was/is a really shitty coach.Now tell us the story behind the necklace  :grin:

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: July 26, 2013, 06:49:18 PM »

To be fair.... you really can't tell how incredibly knock-kneed he is in that pic.

:thumbsup:
bears are fast...