Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 572823 times)

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #950 on: July 22, 2013, 11:09:52 AM »
DGale, you should release one new text or email every week or something.  I mean CBSsports does stuff like that and ppl love it.  This could be fantastic.  Just think about it.  Every Wednesday(or whatever) you would get to wake up and think "I get to embarrass him again today".  I bet that would feel pretty great,huh?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Been lurking for a long time and had to chime in on this as it has now consumed my early morning/afternoon workday websurfing.  DGale, just claim that your interwebs was hacked?  Celebs do it all the time and seem to get a pass. No harm, no foul.  Right?  :dunno:

So, archmike...  Do you have anything to add?

:excited:

:gocho:
bears are fast...

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: July 22, 2013, 11:12:58 AM »
I feel like need a _FAN tee shirt commemorating this thead. Don't know what the picture would be, but the tag line could be something along the lines of #RonPrinceLoveSweepstakes contestant.

we would have a lot more matl to work with if DGale would flood this joint with texts and email copies.   :dunno:

Sweepstakes van with Ron's headshot?

I like this idea. Someone with talent (preferably _FAN but he is noticeably absent from this thread), please make a mock of this. One katpak will be your reward.  :katpak:
I think this yoman guy is on to something....

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: July 22, 2013, 11:21:13 AM »
Ron is going to sue everyone.  Like, a lot.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: July 22, 2013, 11:22:23 AM »

I don't think he's going to sue you or me. I mean, we didn't spill the beans on anything.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: July 22, 2013, 11:23:48 AM »

I don't think he's going to sue you or me. I mean, we didn't spill the beans on anything.

I mean anyone wearing a shirt with his name on it.  Also, you're insane if you don't think Ron is out there filing a trademark on RonPrinceLoveSweepstakes right now. 

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: July 22, 2013, 11:25:41 AM »

I mean anyone wearing a shirt with his name on it.  Also, you're insane if you don't think Ron is out there filing a trademark on RonPrinceLoveSweepstakes right now.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if he trademarked it years ago.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: July 22, 2013, 11:26:05 AM »
Just a suggestion regarding shirt ideas, I think the whole frog/kiss/prince modality might be good t-shirt fodder.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: July 22, 2013, 11:29:19 AM »
publishers clearing house with an ed mcman qoute followed by #somewittyhastag

Offline archmike

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: July 22, 2013, 11:39:46 AM »
Sorry BP.  Unfortunately I do not.
My only Ron story:
I was walking around the P&L during the Big 12 basketball tourney with a buddy of mine.  We walked past Ron on 14 St.  He was trailed by his wife and kids.  My buddy turned around and said:  "Hey Coach.  Lets start beating KU huh?".  Ron didnt respond.  I assume Ron was deep in thought and couldnt be bothered with such interactions.  I sometimes wonder if he had acknowledged my buddies concern we might have not lost to KU the following year.  I blame myself for not saying anything.

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: July 22, 2013, 11:43:13 AM »
All of this is just unbelievable. Prince literally, figuratively and metaphorically ran train on all of us and then vanished with our money

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #960 on: July 22, 2013, 11:48:49 AM »
DGale, you should release one new text or email every week or something.  I mean CBSsports does stuff like that and ppl love it.  This could be fantastic.  Just think about it.  Every Wednesday(or whatever) you would get to wake up and think "I get to embarrass him again today".  I bet that would feel pretty great,huh?

It sounds exhausting, and I don't want him on my mind or in my life that long. I don't care about embarrassing Ron. He is likely angry and annoyed that I didn't scurry away into the shadows the way his girlfriends are supposed to, but I doubt he's embarrassed. My impression is that he likes the "hundreds of women want me" persona. The fact that he was able to lie well enough to get me to bring my children to Jax, and take care of all four of his for a week, all the while he's planning a trip to a swingers resort with another woman is probably a high-five sort of moment for him. At some point he may have to drop the whole man of integrity thing, but the player managing multiple b:)@&)$ is cool. No?
Maybe we should get the good father and have a text message/photo funeral? We could re-create the play book burial.

If we already want to dig up Ron's football playbook, we sure as crap would want to dig up his other one.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: July 22, 2013, 11:56:32 AM »
Just a suggestion regarding shirt ideas, I think the whole frog/kiss/prince modality might be good t-shirt fodder.

Ugh...

Not even remotely close to the t-shirts that were made that said "All Hat" on the front with the pic of him in his 10-gallon cowboy hat, with "No Cattle" on the back and him with his arms folded in dejection while giving up half-a-hundred or more to another shitty team.

:lol:
bears are fast...

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: July 22, 2013, 12:48:25 PM »

It sounds exhausting, and I don't want him on my mind or in my life that long. I don't care about embarrassing Ron. He is likely angry and annoyed that I didn't scurry away into the shadows the way his girlfriends are supposed to, but I doubt he's embarrassed. My impression is that he likes the "hundreds of women want me" persona. The fact that he was able to lie well enough to get me to bring my children to Jax, and take care of all four of his for a week, all the while he's planning a trip to a swingers resort with another woman is probably a high-five sort of moment for him. At some point he may have to drop the whole man of integrity thing, but the player managing multiple b:)@&)$ is cool. No?
Maybe we should get the good father and have a text message/photo funeral? We could re-create the play book burial.

If we already want to dig up Ron's football playbook, we sure as crap would want to dig up his other one.

Good point. We will have to call off the funeral. I'm thinking that the whole mess could be turned into a handbook on how to get a relatively intelligent person to do what you want them to through the art of deception and false promises. With sort of a love-ninja vibe.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: July 22, 2013, 12:52:03 PM »
OMG "love-ninja"  :love:

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: July 22, 2013, 01:00:49 PM »
OMG "love-ninja"  :love:

Welp, we found the theme for the shirt. Someone with Photoshop skills, your theme is Ron Prince Love-Ninja. On the back just have "#RonPrinceLoveSweepstakes". Doubling the offer up to two katpaks upon completion.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: July 22, 2013, 01:24:26 PM »
Whoever makes the t-shirts shouldn't sell them to just anybody. They should make everyone who wants one enter a sweepstakes, and only the winners get shirts.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: July 22, 2013, 02:20:24 PM »
Whoever makes the t-shirts shouldn't sell them to just anybody. They should make everyone who wants one enter a sweepstakes, and only the winners get shirts.
I like this idea.  Instead of a sweepstakes, DGale could pose a multiple choice question "Which of the following is an actual text from Ron Prince" and the winner gets a shirt.  We could change the hashtag on the back of the shirt to #IwontheRonPrinceLoveSweepstakes

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: July 22, 2013, 02:23:06 PM »
I like this idea.  Instead of a sweepstakes, DGale could pose a multiple choice question "Which of the following is an actual text from Ron Prince" and the winner gets a shirt.  We could change the hashtag on the back of the shirt to #IwontheRonPrinceLoveSweepstakes

I think #RonPrinceLoveSweepstakesWinner flows better

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: July 22, 2013, 02:52:27 PM »

Someone could make a website with the quiz and it would have five thousand hits by the end of day.  I think it should require confirmed email addresses to use the quiz.  Then again, the winner would probably just be Ron Prince

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: July 22, 2013, 02:53:57 PM »
This blog thread will not be successful until Ron Prince wins an online quiz/sweepstakes with the prize being a Love Ninja shirt.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: July 22, 2013, 02:54:25 PM »

Someone could make a website with the quiz and it would have five thousand hits by the end of day.  I think it should require confirmed email addresses to use the quiz.  Then again, the winner would probably just be Ron Prince
would be worth it for the chance at googling an email address that RP used  :excited:

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: July 22, 2013, 03:08:58 PM »
This blog thread will not be successful until Ron Prince wins an online quiz/sweepstakes with the prize being a Love Ninja shirt.

At that point we can stop worrying about BBS world championships. We will have forever cemented our place in history as a universal internet dynasty.

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: July 22, 2013, 03:31:38 PM »
If the Animal can win an Applebee's gift card, by Golly we can make this happen.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: July 22, 2013, 03:33:36 PM »
edsbs ?@edsbs
You've won the Ron Prince birth lottery. RT @GBHunting: Happy birthday, Ron Prince!

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: July 22, 2013, 03:35:48 PM »
edsbs ?@edsbs
You've won the Ron Prince birth lottery. RT @GBHunting: Happy birthday, Ron Prince!
Oh, yeaaaaaaah  :gocho: