Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 573497 times)

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #775 on: July 16, 2013, 03:33:47 PM »
Thank god I have coverage out here on the lake.
Yeah, it would suck to miss out on this while you were ballin' with some bitches.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: July 16, 2013, 05:21:05 PM »
Te coach was all talk no action. He was a good guy though. Somedays he would go too far. Before a practice in the locker room leonard was yelling about how if we aren't going to go all out the rest of the season he will fight us. dlineguy wasn't in the best mood and simply responded, "no you wonnnnnnnnnn't". Te coach then turned to wall and punched a hole in it before walking away and not saying anything. Dlineguy was all  :dunno: at practice but nothing happened after that.

This is fantastic.

Offline fun muffin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: July 16, 2013, 06:01:27 PM »

FUNRUH will have better stories than this- he is the greatest chinese olineman in ksu history.

Ohh man this sounds like a great ksu football inside joke   :drool:

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: July 16, 2013, 06:10:32 PM »
Lost in all of the amazing developments from dlineguy and FUNRUH...

He was furious and said it was going to end up on UTube or TMZ.

Ron Prince, the former head coach of Kansas State University and (at the time) current assistant offensive line coach, thought he was a big enough name for someone to videotape eating dinner and send to TMZ.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Ron Prince stories
« Reply #779 on: July 16, 2013, 06:49:51 PM »
I'm just going to throw this out there now while former players are still reading this; if you try to purchase this site, everyone will leave for some newer better place, you will become known for ruining something great, and no matter how many lawsuits you threaten, you will fail miserably. 

Carry on.
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #780 on: July 16, 2013, 06:51:41 PM »
I'm just going to throw this out there now while former players are still reading this; if you try to purchase this site, everyone will leave for some newer better place, you will become known for ruining something great, and no matter how many lawsuits you threaten, you will fail miserably. 

Carry on.

MO MONEY MO PROBLEMS

Offline Hubbs

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: July 16, 2013, 06:55:43 PM »
Was a offered a walk-on spot in '07 out of high school and was briefly on the team. My first practice was a couple weeks before the Auburn game. Will never forget it.  Prince was making Leon Patton roll 1,000 yards and Leon wanted no part of it. Prince stopped practice and had the entire team circle around Leon yelling at him trying to get him to roll.  Leon was more or less beside himself, screaming "This (insert racial expletive) tryna make me roll!" Over. And over. And over. Absolutely no emotion on Prince's face amidst all this. It was like it was exactly what Prince wanted to happen.  Leon didn't roll, and eventually practice got started again.  At the end of practice Prince addressed the issue, saying that it was your decision if you wanted to be a rough ridin' (insert black racial expletive) or rough ridin' (insert white racial expletive). "K-State doesn't lose games on the field, they lose it off the field." 

Offline fun muffin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: July 16, 2013, 07:01:25 PM »
"K-State doesn't lose games on the field, they lose it off the field."

:love:

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: July 16, 2013, 07:04:32 PM »

Ron Prince, the former head coach of Kansas State University and (at the time) current assistant offensive line coach, thought he was a big enough name for someone to videotape eating dinner and send to TMZ.

Thank you for clearing this up. Over the past couple of weeks I've had forehead-slapping moments like you can't imagine. Ron liked to go to a clothing-optional swingers resort...and told me when we got there (and I completely freaked out) that he only liked it because the beach was so nice and the food was so good. Wonder why that didn't end up on TMZ.
I used to worry about my outfit and whether or not my hair was a mess because he was so convinced that whatever we were doing would end up in the public eye. I didn't even know what TMZ was then.

Offline C_Manbeck

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: July 16, 2013, 07:16:34 PM »
I was told that after Nebraska hammered K-State in Lincoln in 2007, Prince held a funeral of the playbooks. It was a full-on burial. Whole team was forced to be there for it. A grave was dug and Father Keith was told by Prince to conduct the funeral. The playbook was buried on the northwest grass hill of the stadium. Probably still there.

I'm probably repeating something you guys already know. Sorry if I am.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: July 16, 2013, 07:20:53 PM »
I was told that after Nebraska hammered K-State in Lincoln in 2007, Prince held a funeral of the playbooks. It was a full-on burial. Whole team was forced to be there for it. A grave was dug and Father Keith was told by Prince to conduct the funeral. The playbook was buried on the northwest grass hill of the stadium. Probably still there.

#walksquicklyoutofdoorwithshovelwhistling

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #786 on: July 16, 2013, 07:23:19 PM »

well, our current basketball coach had a funeral for someone who is alive, so this one doesn't seem too bad.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: July 16, 2013, 07:23:29 PM »

Even if this has been mentioned already (it's new to me), it should be told and retold often.  This is gold.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: July 16, 2013, 07:24:01 PM »

Couldn't even begin to imagine the hilarity in that book

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: July 16, 2013, 07:30:22 PM »

Play-action on first play of game hilarity?  You betcha.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: July 16, 2013, 07:42:26 PM »

Thank you for clearing this up. Over the past couple of weeks I've had forehead-slapping moments like you can't imagine. Ron liked to go to a clothing-optional swingers resort...and told me when we got there (and I completely freaked out) that he only liked it because the beach was so nice and the food was so good. Wonder why that didn't end up on TMZ.
I used to worry about my outfit and whether or not my hair was a mess because he was so convinced that whatever we were doing would end up in the public eye. I didn't even know what TMZ was then.
It makes sense to me.. The prince stomp use to drive the women here in Manhattan crazy.

Offline ZmoneyKSU

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: July 16, 2013, 07:42:52 PM »
 :pray: May this thread never end

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: July 16, 2013, 07:48:31 PM »

Boot it right z hook anal bead slang 69 tramp on the center ready break!

Offline C_Manbeck

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: July 16, 2013, 07:49:02 PM »

Also, I know this occurred as I know 2 individuals who watched the funeral.

Offline O-town Kat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: July 16, 2013, 07:55:43 PM »
:pray: May this thread never end

Could be a mint for GreaseTruck aggie to take in here before Ron ever calls a play.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #795 on: July 16, 2013, 08:07:08 PM »

Wonder if there's a video of this? Seems to me that Ron would want it taped for posterity.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #796 on: July 16, 2013, 08:12:08 PM »

Wonder if there's a video of this? Seems to me that Ron would want it taped for posterity.

To the TMZ vault!

Offline Harry Doyle

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: July 16, 2013, 08:18:34 PM »

I personally witnessed this. Didn't know what was going on until a few weeks later when my boss told me what happened. I was told it wasn't the actual playbook, but a binder with all the crap they did wrong in the game in it.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: July 16, 2013, 08:19:01 PM »

Boot it right z hook anal bead slang 69 tramp on the center ready break!

Well played... comedy gold.

:grin:
bears are fast...

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: July 16, 2013, 08:23:30 PM »
Man, first Dgale then Dlineguy and Funruh, now manbeck stops by to drop some knowledge.

Anyone have the Jmart beacon?!?!?!?