Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 573057 times)

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #700 on: July 16, 2013, 12:50:12 PM »
this thread makes me feel all warm inside.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline FunruhCat76

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: July 16, 2013, 12:53:18 PM »
what is stepgate?  Need  the details on that.

the story dlineguy told about Ron ordering a dlineman to fight was totally true.  Wound up that a dlineman grabbed my facemask and torqued my neck like a sum bitch and slammed by head on the turf.  then it was on, big fight between all the o/d lineman.  Could've been really bad.

I confronted Ron about it after practice, he said he didn't know anything about it....I said "thats not what I've been hearing."  Then he got about a half inch from my face and said IDGAF, what are you gonna do about it. 

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: July 16, 2013, 12:55:52 PM »

the story dlineguy told about Ron ordering a dlineman to fight was totally true.  Wound up that a dlineman grabbed my facemask and torqued my neck like a sum bitch and slammed by head on the turf.  then it was on, big fight between all the o/d lineman.  Could've been really bad.

I confronted Ron about it after practice, he said he didn't know anything about it....I said "thats not what I've been hearing."  Then he got about a half inch from my face and said IDGAF, what are you gonna do about it.
Family tho.  :facepalm:

Offline dlineguy57

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: July 16, 2013, 01:02:00 PM »
another dlineman (not dlineguy) fell asleep during a meeting before practice. Ron simply stopped what he was talking about, calmly walked over and grabbed the dlineman's phone (it was laying next to his head) and chucked it against the wall chattering it into a gazillion pieces. ron then walked out like a total badass phone destroyer king of the world jedi mind trick assassin that he was. (in his own mind)

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: July 16, 2013, 01:02:25 PM »

And then there was the preseason "Stepgate," in which media members observed the offensive assistant coaches running steps after an open practice.  Fans of rival programs - chiefly Nebraska - have pointed to all this as evidence Prince is a man out-of-control, and one who will run K-State's program into the ground.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #705 on: July 16, 2013, 01:03:46 PM »
another dlineman (not dlineguy) fell asleep during a meeting before practice. Ron simply stopped what he was talking about, calmly walked over and grabbed the dlineman's phone (it was laying next to his head) and chucked it against the wall chattering it into a gazillion pieces. ron then walked out like a total badass phone destroyer king of the world jedi mind trick assassin that he was. (in his own mind)

:lol: :lol:
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: July 16, 2013, 01:04:33 PM »

man, that is just awesome.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: July 16, 2013, 01:13:59 PM »
What was Ron like the last couple of games he coached after being fired?  Did he take it out on the players?  Was he like  :don'tcare: IDGAF?
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: July 16, 2013, 01:14:15 PM »
matt couldve been a great player and an nfl player make no mistake. Prince would make shi@@# comments in front of the whole team daily crapping on Matt. He didn't even get chances in practice and when he would they would jump all over him. The helmet throwing incident was the last straw for him i'm sure and made 0 sense. HeY YOU GIVE ME YOUR HELMET- then he just tosses it like 30 yards , no one knew how to react. very strange head games with a good guy who could've helped a ton.

:lol:

In all honestly playing for Ron sounds like a lot of fun.

Offline FunruhCat76

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: July 16, 2013, 01:16:15 PM »
Stepgate happened dude.  It was our O-line coach, not assistant, that Ron made run.  While he was running Ron made us all lay on the field on our backs and look at the sky.  Lasted about ten minutes....pretty bizzare

Prince was really into wrestling guys.  In training camp one night he came into our film room and while he was walking to his seat in the back he bumped into me while i was sitting.  He kinda checked me and dared me to get out of my chair and challenge him.  I got up and we went back and forth for a few seconds.  Before I knew it we were both on the floor.  He landed on top of me and grabbed a handful of my nuts....no lie, this dude was squeezing them shits hard. 

There were these sliding partitions in the meeting room and we rolled into them and damn near knocked it down.  One of the most uncomfortable and strange things that ever happened to me.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: July 16, 2013, 01:17:48 PM »

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: July 16, 2013, 01:18:31 PM »
ron prince sounds like a character played by will ferrell   :lol:

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: July 16, 2013, 01:20:05 PM »

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: July 16, 2013, 01:20:25 PM »
Why didn't anyone report this nut grabbing and other wacky behavior? Probably could have gotten us out of that secret contract.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: July 16, 2013, 01:21:13 PM »
The bottom side of the FAMILY block of wood said JEWELS?

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: July 16, 2013, 01:22:11 PM »
62 Guests currently viewing the football board.   :popcorn:

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: July 16, 2013, 01:22:37 PM »
Why didn't anyone report this nut grabbing and other wacky behavior? Probably could have gotten us out of that secret contract.
Over half of all rape victims never come forward. eff you RON, you rapist.

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: July 16, 2013, 01:22:54 PM »
I'm starting to kind of want Prince back
emaw

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: July 16, 2013, 01:23:14 PM »
Funny thought:

I just imagined Snyder having two of the team captains holding up guys that disappointed him so he could take free body shots on them ala every bad guy boss in the 1970's and 80s.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: July 16, 2013, 01:24:00 PM »
Stepgate happened dude.  It was our O-line coach, not assistant, that Ron made run.  While he was running Ron made us all lay on the field on our backs and look at the sky.  Lasted about ten minutes....pretty bizzare
Prince was really into wrestling guys.  In training camp one night he came into our film room and while he was walking to his seat in the back he bumped into me while i was sitting.  He kinda checked me and dared me to get out of my chair and challenge him.  I got up and we went back and forth for a few seconds.  Before I knew it we were both on the floor.  He landed on top of me and grabbed a handful of my nuts....no lie, this dude was squeezing them shits hard. 

There were these sliding partitions in the meeting room and we rolled into them and damn near knocked it down.  One of the most uncomfortable and strange things that ever happened to me.

what in the actual eff? why would something like this even happen?

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #720 on: July 16, 2013, 01:24:17 PM »
Before I knew it we were both on the floor.  He landed on top of me and grabbed a handful of my nuts....no lie, this dude was squeezing them shits hard. 

Oh. FunruhCat76 may have been an early (and unwilling) winner of the Ron Prince Love Sweepstakes.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: July 16, 2013, 01:25:50 PM »
I'm starting to kind of want Prince back
this

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: July 16, 2013, 01:26:23 PM »
Before I knew it we were both on the floor.  He landed on top of me and grabbed a handful of my nuts....no lie, this dude was squeezing them shits hard. 

Oh. FunruhCat76 may have been an early (and unwilling) winner of the Ron Prince Love Sweepstakes.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: July 16, 2013, 01:27:15 PM »
Ron Prince has stomped his way right back into my heart. That sonuva bitch I can never quit you

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: July 16, 2013, 01:29:04 PM »

I am taking these 3 new posters and starting my own bbs. Steve Dave, you can be a 10% owner and sign up under a different user name...I need somebody good to help people in my Credit Card Sweepstakes thread.