Author Topic: Hilarious Things At Your Office  (Read 221197 times)

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: Hilarious Things At Your Office
« Reply #2075 on: June 12, 2019, 11:33:17 AM »
some interesting developments from yesterday that I was not expecting.

Near the end of the day yesterday another co-worker asked him: so what are your plans tonight? hanging out with your girlfriend?

He lowered his voice and his response was stern but calm. Said she was going to stay at her house tonight, see her dogs which she hasn't seen in a while. He also mentioned something about her daughter.  Something to the effect of she is still getting used to the idea of her mom dating. Not that she had a problem with him personally, just the concept in general. He also tacked on to that saying that "he aint even worried" and also said that he thought he had been making a good impression with her daughter.

So, that was all interesting. De-bunked our theory that they had moved in together. Also learned that her daughter is a bigger part of her life than I had originally anticipated.  I mean, that all makes sense like unless mom has a really bad drug problem or something like that it would just make sense that the mother is very much a part of the child's life.

But from how much time they had been spending together over the last couple weeks i couldn't imagine that she was spending any time at all with her daughter.  Who knows...maybe dad had the kiddo for a couple weeks or something.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: June 12, 2019, 11:35:31 AM »
so they've been dating a couple weeks, and he's already been around her kid multiple times?  people are so weird.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: June 12, 2019, 11:37:04 AM »
oh, um, and this is fun. So the g/f has a sister that is about to have a baby and will be induced this weekend. Ted is going to make the trip with her to be present for the birth of her niece. the sister lives like 4 hours away.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: June 12, 2019, 11:41:47 AM »
oh, um, and this is fun. So the g/f has a sister that is about to have a baby and will be induced this weekend. Ted is going to make the trip with her to be present for the birth of her niece. the sister lives like 4 hours away.
wow

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: June 12, 2019, 11:41:57 AM »
He will be paying her mortgage/rent by the end of the month.   
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: June 12, 2019, 11:42:09 AM »
ted is so ingrained in the fabric of this family already.  thought love like this only existed in hollywood motion pictures.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: June 12, 2019, 11:46:01 AM »
ted is so ingrained in the fabric of this family already.  thought love like this only existed in hollywood motion pictures.
love cannot be restrained man

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: June 12, 2019, 11:55:31 AM »
next week i think will be the watershed moment of the relationship. Despite his protests, Ted has to go back to Florida to do another assessment for the entire week.  One of two things will happen it will either naturally pump the brakes on this otherwise runaway train of a relationship and maybe establish some level of balance...or the sudden loss of momentum will result in his anxiety spiraling out of control.

Basically right now this feels like we have 3 red squares and 2 blue squares. Weekend trip for the birth of the niece is going to make it 4 red squares. I'm not sure if Ted having to go to Florida for a week is going to be adding or subtracting blue squares. i really dont.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: June 12, 2019, 11:59:25 AM »
Ted will try and get her (and kid) to come to Florida with him.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: June 12, 2019, 12:00:52 PM »
next week i think will be the watershed moment of the relationship. Despite his protests, Ted has to go back to Florida to do another assessment for the entire week.  One of two things will happen it will either naturally pump the brakes on this otherwise runaway train of a relationship and maybe establish some level of balance...or the sudden loss of momentum will result in his anxiety spiraling out of control.

Basically right now this feels like we have 3 red squares and 2 blue squares. Weekend trip for the birth of the niece is going to make it 4 red squares. I'm not sure if Ted having to go to Florida for a week is going to be adding or subtracting blue squares. i really dont.
if he has a picturer of her at his desk by the end of the week you'll have your answer

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2085 on: June 12, 2019, 05:11:57 PM »
New record, estimated $1.5 million in annual salaries (before at risk) on a conference call to discuss the waiver of a signature on a $275 a month order (big customer overall and they're all worried they may not pay if they don't sign for this order).

2 people from legal and 2 from finance, a sales director and an ops director.   Everybody tossing it back and forth afraid to make the call. 

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: June 13, 2019, 07:05:47 PM »
great news for Ted, you guys. Not sure if i mentioned this earlier or not, but him and the g/f don't live very close to one another.  Well, according to Ted's fb she is actively looking for teaching gigs closer to where Ted lives.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: June 13, 2019, 07:08:15 PM »
This is coming together so well for Ted
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: June 14, 2019, 07:35:04 AM »
everythings coming up ted

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: June 14, 2019, 09:04:53 AM »
This is terrifying to read. I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #2090 on: June 17, 2019, 08:29:25 AM »
man, was really hoping for a more eventful weekend. Did not post a thing about the birth of the g/f's niece.  Now Ted is on his way to Florida for a week but maybe he will go crazy w/ FB status updates.  Only real event to come out of the weekend that i am aware of is that they both have the same profile photo (weird/gross) and also she wished him a happy (dog) father's day. you know, because he owns dogs.

now that they have the same profile pic we are assuming its just a matter of time before they have a joint email account.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: June 18, 2019, 08:18:37 AM »
man, was really hoping for a more eventful weekend. Did not post a thing about the birth of the g/f's niece.  Now Ted is on his way to Florida for a week but maybe he will go crazy w/ FB status updates.  Only real event to come out of the weekend that i am aware of is that they both have the same profile photo (weird/gross) and also she wished him a happy (dog) father's day. you know, because he owns dogs.

now that they have the same profile pic we are assuming its just a matter of time before they have a joint email account.
gonna be a long week

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: June 24, 2019, 10:01:35 AM »
what if Ted killed BAC?

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: June 24, 2019, 10:56:04 AM »
what if Ted killed BAC?

he was in florida all last week and took today off. He was pretty quiet on social media over the week HOWEVER, some interesting developments from the weekend:

1) the g/f has a job interview TODAY for a position at a school close to his house. I don't know many teachers so I'm sure how rigorous the interview process is but i mean, presumably she could land a job teaching 3rd grade in his neck of the woods

2) her daughter's birthday was this weekend and Ted was there.  From what i understand her daughter is like, old enough to have graduated from high school. No idea how old the g/f is, Ted i think is either 35 or 36 and judging by photos she looks to be close to the same age so maybe she was really young when she had her daughter idk but either way Ted was invited to the birthday festivities.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: June 27, 2019, 12:56:24 PM »
There is a fifty-something woman who started working in our office about two months ago. Last week, we had an office wedding shower for a dude and this woman made a cake. It was a really good cake. So, when I saw her the next day, I told her and went on for a bit about how awesome and delicious it was.

This morning, I walked into the break room, see her in there facing the microwave, and apparently looking at my reflection. Because as I'm entering the room, she, without turning around, says playfully, "hey, trouble."

Uhh.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: June 27, 2019, 12:58:45 PM »
 :shy:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2096 on: June 27, 2019, 12:58:54 PM »
Finally, some office romance in this thread!  :fatty:

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2097 on: June 27, 2019, 01:45:30 PM »
There is a fifty-something woman who started working in our office about two months ago. Last week, we had an office wedding shower for a dude and this woman made a cake. It was a really good cake. So, when I saw her the next day, I told her and went on for a bit about how awesome and delicious it was.

This morning, I walked into the break room, see her in there facing the microwave, and apparently looking at my reflection. Because as I'm entering the room, she, without turning around, says playfully, "hey, trouble."

Uhh.

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #2098 on: June 27, 2019, 01:47:08 PM »
Finally, some office romance in this thread!  :fatty:

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2099 on: June 27, 2019, 02:02:38 PM »
So, a guy in our Colorado office murdered someone 32 years ago!