Author Topic: Hilarious Things At Your Office  (Read 227526 times)

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Hilarious Things At Your Office
« Reply #1950 on: June 04, 2019, 02:56:15 PM »
Start wearing your Kevlar vest to work, BAC
:adios:

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: June 04, 2019, 02:59:59 PM »
i'm gonna need constant Ted updates, time to start a new thread big ap

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: June 04, 2019, 03:00:36 PM »
Start wearing your Kevlar vest to work, BAC
he'll aim between the eyes. Here's the part of the story that makes me so uneasy. Ted is an ex marine. And Ted also has PTSD like he has to leave early some days to go to counselling and he is very much a gun enthusiast. I have not personally gone shooting with him but other coworkers have any they tell me he is a crack shot so on the bright side, when then relationship eventually goes to absolute crap (and it will) at least i won't suffer it will be swift.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Hilarious Things At Your Office
« Reply #1953 on: June 04, 2019, 03:03:10 PM »
Okay take it to the "jobs, how far have you went before getting a new one" thread

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: June 04, 2019, 03:04:06 PM »
yeah that may be something to anonymously bring up to HR

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: June 04, 2019, 03:09:05 PM »
Where is Ted from
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: June 04, 2019, 03:26:21 PM »
Where is Ted from
I believe he was born in Tennessee but spent a lot of his (non-service) life in Texas.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: June 04, 2019, 03:31:45 PM »
Do all his exes live in Texas?

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: June 04, 2019, 03:47:32 PM »
is that why he hangs hit hat in Tennessee?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 04:32:30 PM by meow meow »

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: June 04, 2019, 04:12:43 PM »
my goodness he is the embodiment of country song holy crap.

i doubt he would ever admit that he listens to country though he likes to put on his headphones and whisper sing-a-long to his deathmetal*

*probably not actually death metal but i'm not a music snob and i don't understand what differentiates the different sub-genres of metal music i just know that in general the singers are shouting something unintelligible to the untrained ear that sounds like they are doing a cookie monster impression.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: June 04, 2019, 04:38:10 PM »
Subscribed

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: June 04, 2019, 04:47:34 PM »
Between this thread and Chum's job thread makes for interesting reading.  :thumbsup: 
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: June 04, 2019, 05:47:52 PM »
i just took my annual active shooter training and this guy scores 4/4 on the threat indicators

Offline Ksuminnesotacat

• Combo-Fan
  • Being a Viking fan has its own issues
    • View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: June 04, 2019, 06:39:12 PM »
While taking a break from giving another in field lecture to some of Central Kansas finest agronomy seller advisors. It became totally clear that while reading some posts on the ask SD farm questions it became clear why GE populists are so loveable.

Most associated on that thread would not know a bottle of PowerFlex from a jug of Finnesse to a keg of Olympus. Nor would they understand the importance of rotations when sulfunated urea is involved. It made me smile all is right with the world.
Effort management sucks spell it out taserface!

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: June 04, 2019, 06:49:54 PM »
While taking a break from giving another in field lecture to some of Central Kansas finest agronomy seller advisors. It became totally clear that while reading some posts on the ask SD farm questions it became clear why GE populists are so loveable.

Most associated on that thread would not know a bottle of PowerFlex from a jug of Finnesse to a keg of Olympus. Nor would they understand the importance of rotations when sulfunated urea is involved. It made me smile all is right with the world.
Only like 14 people have to farm to feed the whole world now, and they just press a button to tell their GPS combine to turn around at the end of the field.  We have Tom, Ben ji's dad, and sd's dad, so that is almost 1/4 of the world's farmers. Why would any of the rest of us need to know how to farm?

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1965 on: June 04, 2019, 07:07:04 PM »
i just took my annual active shooter training and this guy scores 4/4 on the threat indicators
yeah I wasn’t kidding about the HR thing

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: June 04, 2019, 07:08:57 PM »

Only like 14 people have to farm to feed the whole world now, and they just press a button to tell their GPS combine to turn around at the end of the field.  We have Tom, Ben ji's dad, and sd's dad, so that is almost 1/4 of the world's farmers. Why would any of the rest of us need to know how to farm?

I know of a dude that sits in his GPS combine and chugs a 30 pack like daily.  Seems problematic but also probably how I would deal with being a farmer.

Offline Ksuminnesotacat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: June 04, 2019, 07:09:25 PM »

Wrong thread Pick this belongs in the Ask SD Farm thread,  since my office is my truck I am in compliance  and in full adherence to strict GE threadology which would dictate  this  be moved. Mods make it snappy.  :buh-bye:

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: June 04, 2019, 07:15:10 PM »
feel like this minnesotacat is kinda condescending

Offline Ksuminnesotacat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: June 04, 2019, 07:20:20 PM »
feel like this minnesotacat is kinda condescending
Sometimes flippant-but not condescending. Just happy I don’t have to stand out in the field anymore today.   :cheers:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: June 04, 2019, 07:24:03 PM »
Just remember that snitches get stitches
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: June 04, 2019, 09:38:20 PM »
Actually, snitches get snatches, and bitches is batches. Yo.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: June 05, 2019, 08:57:16 AM »
we have considered this. like a few of us went to lunch when he was in florida to have an earnest discussion about how likely he is to kill himself and possibly others. The hard part is that our HR is pretty much complete trash. I'm sure like most HR departments they don't really exist the protect or provide assistance to the employees but rather to protect the company from any legal action being taken against the company. So basically nobody ever says anything to HR b/c they immediately turn it into a chess game to ensure the company is clear of any liability rather than dealing with the actual issue.

Lucky for us, Ted loves talking about himself and is a very active facebook user so we are vigilant to check fb every morning because if he is going to do something its pretty much guaranteed that he would post something cryptic and mysterious beforehand.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: June 05, 2019, 08:59:07 AM »
 :sdeek:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: June 05, 2019, 09:04:31 AM »
we have considered this. like a few of us went to lunch when he was in florida to have an earnest discussion about how likely he is to kill himself and possibly others. The hard part is that our HR is pretty much complete trash. I'm sure like most HR departments they don't really exist the protect or provide assistance to the employees but rather to protect the company from any legal action being taken against the company. So basically nobody ever says anything to HR b/c they immediately turn it into a chess game to ensure the company is clear of any liability rather than dealing with the actual issue.

Lucky for us, Ted loves talking about himself and is a very active facebook user so we are vigilant to check fb every morning because if he is going to do something its pretty much guaranteed that he would post something cryptic and mysterious beforehand.

if your hr's sole purpose in life is to protect the company from getting sued, i would think heeding their employee's complaints related to a possible psychopath working in their office would be pretty high on their list of things to act on.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.