Author Topic: Benghazi Hearing  (Read 27431 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Benghazi Hearing
« Reply #200 on: September 19, 2013, 05:28:48 PM »
When you're running arms from the Libyan army weapons caches and likely helping AQ leaning "Freedom Fighters" (of which numerous have come out of the Benghazi area in the last 7 to 9 years) get to Syria, you have to treat the death of an Ambassador as colateral damage.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 28, 2013, 08:49:04 AM »
Americans in Benghazi Died, Hillary Lied. Hillary 2016!!!

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/60-minutes-benghazi_764832.html
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 28, 2013, 09:48:35 AM »

That's not very catchy. "Hillary lied, people died" is better.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 28, 2013, 09:50:31 AM »

Yeah, it's just lazy that you can't rhyme Benghazi with something. 

Online john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 28, 2013, 11:32:29 AM »

Yeah, it's just lazy that you can't rhyme Benghazi with something.

True, fugazi is an easy and appropriate one.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 28, 2013, 12:13:07 PM »
So, once again, the entire initial narrative from the administration about what actually happened and why.   Has been wholly and completely discredited.

The entire area was a hot bed of CIA arms smuggling and CIA "Freedom Fighter" recruitment.

Had this taken place under a Republican administration they would have been excoriated and likely impeached by a Democratically controlled Congress.

But the new paradigm is, the CIA is "Cool" . . . until a Republican is elected to the Oval Office.

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 28, 2013, 12:22:38 PM »
None of this matters or counts because Obammer didn't know about it.  Benghazi  :dunno: wasn't aware of it, disaster of a healthcare.gov  :dunno: He doesn't need it so why would he test it, illegally spying on not just American doodz  :dunno: no idea, wasn't me???

I'm starting to think being president is different than I thought it was.  I guess, I thought you did and knew about really important things, but apparently not. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 28, 2013, 12:23:46 PM »
"Al Quada has grown in power across Libya . . . " Lara Logan CBS News

Why is anyone the least bit surprised?  This is what happens when you overthrow relatively stable governments in the region.

The question is, why?

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 28, 2013, 12:48:12 PM »
Sad but true. The only thing that has kept the entire middle east under control is heavy handed dictators. The whole area is going to blow up at some point. In hindsight, Saddam should have been left alone.

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: October 28, 2013, 01:59:22 PM »
None of this matters or counts because Obammer didn't know about it.  Benghazi  :dunno: wasn't aware of it, disaster of a healthcare.gov  :dunno: He doesn't need it so why would he test it, illegally spying on not just American doodz  :dunno: no idea, wasn't me???

I'm starting to think being president is different than I thought it was.  I guess, I thought you did and knew about really important things, but apparently not.

It's like the Prez doesn't really do a damn thing, ya know?

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: October 28, 2013, 02:04:37 PM »

It's like the Prez doesn't really do a damn thing, ya know?

I mean he either does know about all this stuff and is just lying to us (likely) or is just a worthless figure head puppet guy (plausible).

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: October 28, 2013, 08:09:32 PM »
Both of those excuses/reasons are terrible and hilarious.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 09, 2013, 05:33:21 PM »
lol
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #216 on: November 09, 2013, 09:21:12 PM »
So it really was a YouTube video that caused it? I'll be damned
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: November 10, 2013, 04:31:07 AM »
So it really was a YouTube video that caused it? I'll be damned

I'll regret this, but ... wut?
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: November 10, 2013, 08:27:07 AM »
Oh hey guys, that guy may have lied, so that makes everything okay now.  The CIA "Freedoom Fighter" recruitment, the running of Libyan weapons to Syria, the dead ambassador and other dead Americans.  It's all okay now because some British dude may have lied.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #219 on: November 10, 2013, 06:13:56 PM »
Oh hey guys, that guy may have lied, so that makes everything okay now.  The CIA "Freedoom Fighter" recruitment, the running of Libyan weapons to Syria, the dead ambassador and other dead Americans.  It's all okay now because some British dude may have lied.

This was my point
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: April 30, 2014, 03:54:14 PM »
And now the emails finally surface proving that the White House was directly involved in pushing the bullshit talking point (which they knew at the time to be bullshit) about this being a spontaneous riot in response to an internet video. The White House was afraid that, otherwise, this would negatively reflect on its "foreign policy."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/emails-illustrate-how-white-house-shaped-benghazi-talking-points/

Obtained by the conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch through a Freedom of Information Act request, an email from then-White House Deputy Strategic Communications Adviser Ben Rhodes (the brother of CBS News president David Rhodes) listed several goals for then-United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice as she prepared to go on political talk shows just a few days after the Sept. 11, 2012 attack.

Rhodes wrote that one "goal" for Rice was "To underscore that these protests are rooted in and Internet video, and not a broader failure or policy." Another stated "goal" was to "reinforce the President and Administration's strength."
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: April 30, 2014, 04:03:53 PM »
This is what it looks like when the media does it's job (even though it fell to a conservative watchdog group to actually request the email). http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/04/30/jon_karl_challenges_jay_carney_over_new_benghazi_email.html

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: April 30, 2014, 04:56:09 PM »
This is what it looks like when the media does it's job (even though it fell to a conservative watchdog group to actually request the email). http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/04/30/jon_karl_challenges_jay_carney_over_new_benghazi_email.html

I remember Jake Tapper of ABC doing that to the first press secretary, the bird looking guy. He ended up at CNN shortly thereafter. Jon Karl will probably be out within a few weeks.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: April 30, 2014, 05:51:17 PM »
do you guys think obama should have gulf on tonkin'd this thing and started a war?

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: April 30, 2014, 06:09:36 PM »
is the media's job to ask the same question over and over for 8 minutes? If so, well done.