Author Topic: Mayweather vs Pacquiao  (Read 12328 times)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: Mayweather vs Pacquiao
« Reply #100 on: May 05, 2015, 11:00:12 AM »
 :popcorn:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 05, 2015, 11:03:12 AM »
Every fan in the nation/boxing analyst in the world: "What a waste of $. They just showed up to get paid. Boring and shitty!" MIR: "Wtf are you dumbasses talking about?! It was great. I've seen more fights than you, I would know!" :lol:

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 05, 2015, 11:13:27 AM »
Zap!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 05, 2015, 11:33:45 AM »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 05, 2015, 07:07:10 PM »
I'm just saying MIR, we get it, you know everything about everything and god damn you all if you share a seperate opinion on a matter with him. He's smarter than you!

Help me understand your point, when is it okay to discuss sports on a sports discussion board? Help me be better Heath. Is it only okay when your inferiority complex alarm doesn't go off? When I hear someone say "you think you're smarter than everyone else" it sounds just like "I'm an insecure dumbass." :dunno:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: May 05, 2015, 07:09:23 PM »
Every fan in the nation/boxing analyst in the world: "What a waste of $. They just showed up to get paid. Boring and shitty!" MIR: "Wtf are you dumbasses talking about?! It was great. I've seen more fights than you, I would know!" :lol:

Are you illiterate, I didn't say it was a good fight at all. I am smarter than you; you can't even rough ridin' read.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 05, 2015, 07:11:44 PM »
I'm just saying MIR, we get it, you know everything about everything and god damn you all if you share a seperate opinion on a matter with him. He's smarter than you!

Help me understand your point, when is it okay to discuss sports on a sports discussion board? Help me be better Heath. Is it only okay when your inferiority complex alarm doesn't go off? When I hear someone say "you think you're smarter than everyone else" it sounds just like "I'm an insecure dumbass." :dunno:
Is there a reason why you're using my first name? You berate more ppl on this board for having opposing viewpoints than anyone I know and use terms like "dumbass" a lot. If you're going to go to battle with everyone, maybe you should be able to take a little heat back.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 05, 2015, 07:18:56 PM »
Right around 9:18 in.

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=12820819

Wait, Wilbon saw May weather previously and knew he is a boring, defensive fighter? What a pompous know it all, jerk.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 05, 2015, 07:24:33 PM »

Is there a reason why you're using my first name? You berate more ppl on this board for having opposing viewpoints than anyone I know and use terms like "dumbass" a lot. If you're going to go to battle with everyone, maybe you should be able to take a little heat back.

I took the heat and responded, now you respond and tell me why you discussing sports is just one of the guys bantering but me talking about boxing is me being a know it all? Keep in mind that this thread was happily going along with no issues then you came in here and pissed all over it and turned it into the fanning show. Can I say fanning or is that off limits too?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 05, 2015, 07:26:21 PM »
Can I talk about these dumbasses talking about a rematch or will I hurt WackyCat08's feelings?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 05, 2015, 07:30:08 PM »
Hey, if they wanna listen to you babble on nonsense, go for it. Congrats on fitting my whole name in this thread. I think your best bbs'ing days have surpassed you.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 08:03:21 PM by WackyCat08 »

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 05, 2015, 07:56:13 PM »
MIR is spot on with everything except the entertainment of the fight. It was boring, and unless you really get into technical defense, every Mayweather fight is basically the same. Floyd wins convincingly in the least exciting way possible as usual. Also, LOL at a rematch.

I'd rather see Floyd fight Alvarez again for 50 and call it a day win, lose or draw. If Pac's shoulder was hurt so bad he should have tried to postpone until a later date. The ship has sailed. It actually sailed years ago.

Edit: MIR never said it was a good/ exciting fight.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 08:54:24 PM by nicname »
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 05, 2015, 08:04:26 PM »
MIR is spot on with everything except the entertainment of the fight. It was boring,

Link?

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 05, 2015, 08:56:44 PM »
The fight went exactly the way everyone should have expected it to. I feel sorry for all of the casual fans who paid $100 expecting something out of a Rocky movie.

Yep. Total trap for the non to casual boxing fan.

MIR follows more sports than anyone I've ever met

The much better fight was the weekend before and it wasn't even on PPV. We had an undefeated American heavyweight fighter,named Bryant Jennings, who played small division college football then took up boxing when he was done playing football, only been boxing for 6 years. He fought Wlad Klitschko who hasn't lost a fight in 11 years, now winning 22 in a row. Klitschko won the fight by decision, fun fight, lots of haymakers landed by both. Not sure if Jennings will lose again anytime soon.

The best young American fighter is a kid from Omaha, Terence Crawford. He's 26-0 and was named the 2014 boxer of the year by the boxing writers association. The two most exciting fighters right now is a hilarious kid from Kazakhstan and an Ivan Drago clone from Siberia.

If you want to see a good, action filled bloddy bout, watch the Canelo Alvarez vs. James Kirkland fight from Minute Maid Park on HBO this Saturday night :excited:

TY for this post.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.