Author Topic: Common Sense  (Read 16119 times)

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Combo-Fan
  • My awesomeness gives Bill Self diarrhea.
    • View Profile
Re: Common Sense
« Reply #125 on: May 24, 2013, 10:46:36 AM »
LOL at the fact that you guys think it is perfectly ok for a guy to pee in the shower but not a girl.

Yup...penises are better.
#OperationMotorBoatCindy

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 24, 2013, 11:22:44 AM »
LOL at the fact that you guys think it is perfectly ok for a guy to pee in the shower but not a girl.

Penises are precision instruments.  Like a piss rifle.  "Oh, you want me to pee on that specific spot and no where else, no problem, no problem at all. :thumbs:"  Vaginas are like piss landmines.  "It's everywhere! My god it's on her leg!! :runaway:"  What a catastrophe those things are. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 24, 2013, 11:24:35 AM »

Penises are precision instruments.  Like a piss rifle.  "Oh, you want me to pee on that specific spot and no where else, no problem, no problem at all. :thumbs:"  Vaginas are like piss landmines.  "It's everywhere! My god it's on her leg!! :runaway:"  What a catastrophe those things are.

:facepalm:
http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/women-dont-pee-out-of-their-vaginas-and-other-things-you-might-not-know-2460876.html

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 24, 2013, 11:28:45 AM »

http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/women-dont-pee-out-of-their-vaginas-and-other-things-you-might-not-know-2460876.html

You don't consider your urethra to be part of your vagina setup?  I'd have to respectfully disagree.  If it isn't then neither is the clitoris and then you're just talking crazy.  Mostly you're just proving the point though.  What a train wreck that is. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 24, 2013, 11:33:11 AM »
Mrs. Gooch is trying to fit in here, guys. Just let her pee all over her legs and stuff because it's ok because she's in the shower. T's & P's, Gooch

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 24, 2013, 11:51:50 AM »

virus! do not click!
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 24, 2013, 12:47:33 PM »
I've seen a girl pee in the shower  :dunno:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 24, 2013, 12:49:01 PM »

I'm sure she didn't pee all over her legs either. And I'm double sure the pee didn't come out of her vagina.

Offline Boom Roasted

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 24, 2013, 01:13:13 PM »

I'm sure she didn't pee all over her legs either. And I'm double sure the pee didn't come out of her vagina.
Seen both all over her legs and not all over her legs personally.  And I pee in the shower because my shower drain literally goes right to the same pipe as the toilet so who cares?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 24, 2013, 01:15:39 PM »

DOUBLE rough ridin' NEWS FLASH

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: May 24, 2013, 01:17:59 PM »

I'm sorry to hear that seven.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 24, 2013, 01:29:10 PM »

You don't consider your urethra to be part of your vagina setup?  I'd have to respectfully disagree.  If it isn't then neither is the clitoris and then you're just talking crazy.  Mostly you're just proving the point though.  What a train wreck that is.

Who do you think is more of an authority on this subject? You or someone who actually has a vagina?

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 24, 2013, 01:41:39 PM »
I'm really sorry that I caused this thread to take such a drastic turn.

Now that we've established that some posters here know nothing about female genitalia, let's get back to other common sense issues.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 24, 2013, 01:42:04 PM »
That's like saying your anus isn't part of your butt. 

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 24, 2013, 01:46:03 PM »
The old adage goes: "two in the pink one in the stink."  The thumb can be used as a "juicer"...what do I do with the urethra?  This is earth shattering and changes my very perception of the world.  I'll hang up and listen off-air.
#OperationMotorBoatCindy

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 24, 2013, 01:53:09 PM »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Possible standardized test question:

Urethra is to vagina as:
A) Anus is to butt
B) Junk is to trunk
C) Bag is to tea
D) Arm is to leg
#OperationMotorBoatCindy

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 24, 2013, 01:54:44 PM »
This is great stuff.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 24, 2013, 01:57:05 PM »
The old adage goes: "two in the pink one in the stink."  The thumb can be used as a "juicer"...what do I do with the urethra?  This is earth shattering and changes my very perception of the world.  I'll hang up and listen off-air.

Ewww! That how UTI's are caused (that's Urinary Tract Infection for those you you who are not medically savvy).

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 24, 2013, 02:01:30 PM »

Yeah pretty sure if we were Venn diagramming, we would have a large circle titled "vagina" and a smaller circle titled "urethra" and it would be inside the "vagina" circle. Yeah i rough ridin' know you don't pee out of your baby slash penis door, Mrs. Gooch. gmafb here. and don't give me this crap about you knowing more because you have one. who spends more time with their face half an inch away from one? yeah.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 24, 2013, 02:03:19 PM »

Yeah pretty sure if we were Venn diagramming, we would have a large circle titled "vagina" and a smaller circle titled "urethra" and it would be inside the "vagina" circle. Yeah i rough ridin' know you don't pee out of your baby slash penis door, Mrs. Gooch. gmafb here. and don't give me this crap about you knowing more because you have one. who spends more time with their face half an inch away from one? yeah.

:lol:

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 24, 2013, 02:05:08 PM »
I think it's possible that you guys just don't know the proper terminology because you were brought up talking about a girl's "naughty parts" as a whole.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 24, 2013, 02:06:03 PM »
I kept wondering why this thread was getting bumped and now I'm so happy I checked out this last page. :lol:

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 24, 2013, 02:08:09 PM »
I kept wondering why this thread was getting bumped and now I'm so happy I checked out this last page. :lol:

That's the exact opposite of how I feel.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 24, 2013, 02:14:20 PM »
i dont like calling lady parts by their proper names because they make me giggle.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 24, 2013, 02:21:30 PM »

Really? Do you know what it feels like to have a penis in your vagina and then you can feel that the place that the penis is located is not the place where urine comes out?