Author Topic: Will We Lose Our First Game?  (Read 15847 times)

Offline NDSU Lollypopkid

• servicing the good witch
  • Dances With Wolves Aggie
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Will We Lose Our First Game?
« Reply #100 on: June 28, 2013, 09:04:33 AM »
Sweet video here:

Stop trying to make this game anything more than it is.  It's a check for you and an extra practice for us.
You do realize a k-state fan made it....
titletown..lulz

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 28, 2013, 09:06:41 AM »
Sweet video here:

Stop trying to make this game anything more than it is.  It's a check for you and an extra practice for us.

Yes.  That doesn't make it okay.
@lopakman

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 28, 2013, 10:51:12 AM »
Sweet video here:

Yes.  That doesn't make it okay.
  The music is all dramatic.  :ohno:
YouTube's rainbow heart makes me feel better though.

Offline NDSU Lollypopkid

• servicing the good witch
  • Dances With Wolves Aggie
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Re: By how much are you overlooking North Dakota State?
« Reply #103 on: June 28, 2013, 11:21:38 AM »
Pro-tip: Bill doesn't give a crap about this game. 

He'll devote about an hour and a half of practice time preparing the team for NDSU on the Friday before the game.  All other practice time is reserved for FBS opponents.

Worked out ok the last several years... If it ain't broke don't fix it, right?

Why change an effective strategy that's proven to work?

:dunno:
I can't help you there.
titletown..lulz

Offline SEK_EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Will We Lose Our First Game?
« Reply #104 on: June 28, 2013, 11:22:57 AM »
Ubben basically says yes, we will.

http://espn.go.com/blog/big12/post/_/id/68694/nonconference-preview-kansas-state

well, ubben is a stupid ugly jerk, so

http://espn.go.com/blog/big12/post/_/id/68723/predicting-the-2013-season-week-3

Ubben struggles with trying not to let his EMAW show too much.

Quote from: David Ubben
Current Big 12 standings: 

1. Oklahoma 3-0 (1-0)
1. TCU 3-0 (1-0)
3. Kansas State 3-0
3. Oklahoma State 3-0
3. Texas 3-0
6. Iowa State 2-0
6. Baylor 2-0
6. Kansas 2-0
9. Texas Tech 2-1 (0-1)
9. West Virginia 2-1 (0-1)

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 31, 2013, 12:09:21 AM »
North Dakota State is two time defending FCS Champions. How good does that make them? Better than a bunch of first time starters we'll have on defense? Should we be nervous?

Bump.

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 31, 2013, 12:14:29 AM »

Offline Goldbrick

• American by birth, Republican by the grace of God
  • Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 02, 2013, 07:24:05 PM »
Well I won't say you will lose your first game but I honestly think it will be much closer than most on here want to believe. I got lots of respect for KSU and coach Snyder. I predict a score of 31-21. It could go either way, I wouldn't be surprised with a win or a loss. It should be a great game either way. GO BISON!

It "couldn't go either way".  We RARELY lose in BSFS & when we do, it's to teams like Oklahoma.

The margin of victory will be determined by how much respect Snyder has for Bohl...  This game plays out almost EXACTLY like the Georgia vs Georgia Southern matchup from last fall. You guys have a great FCS program that executes well & plays hard. I have won tons of cash on you against lower level FBS teams, but its painfully obvious that very few of your fans realize how big a step up in class this is.

Good luck. I hope none of your kids get hurt that will impact your season.

This was too much not to bump.

I simply couldn't hold myself back.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 02, 2013, 08:11:39 PM »
Well I won't say you will lose your first game but I honestly think it will be much closer than most on here want to believe. I got lots of respect for KSU and coach Snyder. I predict a score of 31-21. It could go either way, I wouldn't be surprised with a win or a loss. It should be a great game either way. GO BISON!

It "couldn't go either way".  We RARELY lose in BSFS & when we do, it's to teams like Oklahoma.

The margin of victory will be determined by how much respect Snyder has for Bohl...  This game plays out almost EXACTLY like the Georgia vs Georgia Southern matchup from last fall. You guys have a great FCS program that executes well & plays hard. I have won tons of cash on you against lower level FBS teams, but its painfully obvious that very few of your fans realize how big a step up in class this is.

Good luck. I hope none of your kids get hurt that will impact your season.

This was too much not to bump.

I simply couldn't hold myself back.
hey he's forgotten more about football than you'll ever know. just ask him.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline A-Lishious

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 02, 2013, 09:54:49 PM »
There is absolutely no way we lose to those guys.

No way God will let this happen

You are easily the biggest bleeding vagina that has shown up here.  Too soft for real FBS D-1 football and too soft to keep your own screen name, CAS4127.  ]

This matchup is very much akin to the 45-14 beatdown that Georgia put on Georgia Southern last year.  I'm sure the Eagles *thought* they had a shot going in and felt pretty good about the 17-7 halftime score... But your undersized, no-star recruits will get the crap kicked out of 'em in the second half.

You talk entirely too much crap and clearly no very little about the differences in the top teams in the top conferences as compared to the the top 10 FCS teams.  Congrats on knocking off teams like ku, CSU and Minnesota who don't even give a crap that they have a team.

:lol: :lol:

Westboro Baptist Church aka CAS 4127.  There is absolutely nothing funny about that hate group and the pain they have caused so many people through their words, actions/protests.

So here's what I know about you CAS4127.  Your real name is Charles Alan Stock.  Probably shouldn't have put your real name under your twitter account of @cas4127.  Which by the way I know is you based on the photo of some girl holding a NDSU sign and your tweets about NDSU.  Also per your tweets your a Vikings fan amirite?  That would make sense since you currently are a lawyer at Johannson, Rust, Stock and Rasmusson in Crookston Minnesota.  BAR ID# 05018 licensed to practice in Minnesota and North Dakota.  Gradutated from NDSU and then law school from UND right?  Got this from your bio.  Nice profile pic by the way.

http://www.crookstonlaw.com/attorneys/Charles_A.php

What would your fellow partners think if they knew you were posting over here under the screen name of a hate group?  Now get the eff out of here.

I mean just reading through this thread, this spoke so much ironic QFT it's out of control