Author Topic: Canadians  (Read 1220 times)

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Canadians
« on: April 19, 2013, 02:32:25 PM »
For work I've been working with people in Canada a lot lately. I don't understand how they can live in that god awful weather and still be so friendly. Toronto might be the happiest place on earth. They should trademark that saying and put it on a sign at the airport.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Canadians
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 02:33:17 PM »
For work I've been working with people in Canada a lot lately. I don't understand how they can live in that god awful weather and still be so friendly. Toronto might be the happiest place on earth. They should trademark that saying and put it on a sign at the airport.

Canadian guy I know says Canada sucks
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 04:24:46 PM »
Mom married a Canadian, he's very nice.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Ghost of Stan Parrish

• I found my password
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2013, 04:38:26 PM »
When I think of Canada I think of this Toronto gal that ripped my beating heart out of my chest, ran it through a shredder, and then lit the remaining bits on fire.

But to be fair to the Canucks, she was a transplant to Canada; born-and-raised in NYC.

And I gotta give them credit for pronoucing "process" more correctly based on how it's spelled, rather than the American "prah-sess".

So there's that.
"I'm thankful our MHK forefathers had the foresight to lynch white dudes so that we might be able to throw up the mob with a clear conscience."

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2013, 07:21:59 PM »
I think all Canadians are adorbs. I had a long email exchange in French with a sweet old lady in Quebec today.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2013, 12:59:18 AM »

I've been to Canada a couple of times and really enjoyed the country and people. Would go back.

Offline slimz

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2013, 03:28:25 AM »
I'll defer to Pete for judgment of Canadians. He seems to know quite a few. Or at least one who's a very good friend.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2013, 04:52:30 AM »

I've been to Canada a couple of times and really enjoyed the country and people. Would go back.

I want to go to BC.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2013, 09:34:24 AM »
Vancouver is awesome.

It's the cleanest city I've ever been to. Even the druggie parts that I saw from the bus looked nice. 

I went in August when it was 70-80 degrees with medium humidity. I was told they have coastal like weather. 

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2013, 01:11:37 PM »
What a weak place. Do they even have an army? I doubt it.

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2013, 11:14:17 AM »
So let me get this straight. These scumbags wont allow you into their country if you got a bullshit DUI 16 years ago? My Canadian buddy didnt want to go to their piece of crap country anyways.
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2013, 11:17:21 AM »
So let me get this straight. These scumbags wont allow you into their country if you got a bullshit DUI 16 years ago? My Canadian buddy didnt want to go to their piece of crap country anyways.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2013, 11:27:32 AM »
Vancouver is awesome.

It's the cleanest city I've ever been to. Even the druggie parts that I saw from the bus looked nice. 

I went in August when it was 70-80 degrees with medium humidity. I was told they have coastal like weather.

yes, toronto is very clean too.  they are a clean people.

Offline kostakio

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2013, 11:35:42 AM »
Vancouver is awesome.

The weather there is similar to Seattle, it's not all that far from there.  IT is clean for the most part but there a lot of homeless people/druggie types that live there.  So there are some pretty dirty scummy parts of town but it's condensed to a small area.  It's not  a dangerous place for violent crime but there is a lot of property crime there. 

To the North of Vancouver is Whistler and that is one of the coolest most beatiful places I've been.  The drive from Vancouver to Whistler is off the charts.   

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2013, 11:40:36 AM »

They want you to take a course and pay a few hundred bucks, right?  Sometimes they catch you, sometimes they don't.  You just reminded me why my buddy doesn't want to hop into Alberta this fall.