Author Topic: stud  (Read 1202 times)

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
stud
« on: April 25, 2013, 12:03:30 PM »
In the four years that alleged jailhouse gang leader Tavon White has been incarcerated awaiting trial on an attempted murder charge, he allegedly impregnated four female guards

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57581289-504083/tavon-white-alleged-leader-of-baltimore-prison-gang-reportedly-impregnated-4-female-guards/

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: stud
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 12:06:15 PM »
 :sdeek:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 12:06:29 PM »
mods, move this to the recruiting thread

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 12:43:48 PM »
Banging female jail/prison guards isn't really a step up from banging the other inmates. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2013, 12:44:42 PM »
Banging female jail/prison guards isn't really a step up from banging the other inmates.

It kind of is

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2013, 12:49:19 PM »

It kind of is

Have you ever seen any?  They are some of the ugliest human beings on earth.  It's like some mad scientist combination of 1980's soccer moms/women's sports coaches/terrible yearbook photos.  So, so bad. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2013, 12:51:28 PM »

It kind of is

Have you ever seen any?  They are some of the ugliest human beings on earth.  It's like some mad scientist combination of 1980's soccer moms/women's sports coaches/terrible yearbook photos.  So, so bad.

Umm yea, I'll take that over the alternative (dudes)

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2013, 12:51:50 PM »
mad scientist combination of 1980's soccer moms/women's sports coaches/terrible yearbook photos

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

male inmates

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2013, 12:57:26 PM »
mad scientist combination of 1980's soccer moms/women's sports coaches/terrible yearbook photos

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

male inmates

Their personalities are worse than their looks and I really don't like them is all I'm saying.  Feel free to want to bone over dudes.  I'm not judging anybody here.  It doesn't make this guy a stud is the take home.  Showering a bunch of neglected raging uggo grossies of exceptionally low intelligence with gifts and attention isn't exactly an achievement.  Fruit doesn't get any more low hanging than that.  It would have been much harder for him to seduce his bunkmate.  Fact.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2013, 12:58:32 PM »
such a stud/boss

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2013, 01:12:03 PM »
he's really not as much of a stud as he is a player but i guess that's just arguing semantics and if you're just message boarding then don't worry about replying.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2013, 01:15:30 PM »
He gave them cars and jewelry.  When was the last time anyone ever in history did that for a really ugly gross lady and didn't bang if they wanted to?  Never, that's when.  That's never rough ridin' happened ever. 

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2013, 01:24:59 PM »
He gave them cars and jewelry.  When was the last time anyone ever in history did that for a really ugly gross lady and didn't bang if they wanted to?  Never, that's when.  That's never rough ridin' happened ever.

Bread. Prison guards (multiple) had tattoos of the inmate's name on their body. That is just, i don't even.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2013, 01:32:39 PM »
dobber has a female friend (no sex involved ever) that he used to hang out with that was a guard. She was a fun partier and wasn't uggo or anything.

BOOM- Bread is TOASTED

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2013, 01:38:41 PM »
a guy in my sister's class knocked up an inmate while working as a guard at the reno county jail. i believe they went on to get married. a beautiful story of romance and procreation.

Offline Boom Roasted

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2013, 02:01:07 PM »
Old roommate used to be a guard at the KC downtown jail.  One of his co workers was pretty good looking actually.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2013, 02:23:08 PM »
You sons of bitches. :flush: