General Discussion > Essentially Flyertalk

New To Investing Thread

<< < (895/900) > >>

JaylenHouse:
That sounds like solid advice, especially about snagging that free money from your employer's 401k match - it's like hitting the jackpot without even buying a ticket!
And diving into a Roth IRA after maxing out that match? Genius move. Tax-free growth and more investment options? Sign me up! Plus, starting early means you'll reap the benefits down the road when you're living the high life in retirement.
If you're hungry for more investing wisdom, I stumbled upon this blog about VC NYC firms that might offer some fresh insights: waveup.com/blog/venture-capital-firms-nyc/. Give it a read and see if it sparks any lightbulb moments.

DaBigTrain:
So should I put my life savings into $DJT ? Seems like a sure thing...

catastrophe:
What is your tolerance to fraud?

DaBigTrain:

--- Quote from: DaBigTrain on March 27, 2024, 01:46:32 PM ---So should I put my life savings into $DJT ? Seems like a sure thing...

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Trump Media (NASDAQ:DJT) shares fell more than 20% on Monday, erasing the gains seen since the social network merged with special-purpose acquisition company Digital World Acquisition Corp. to become a publicly traded company.

Shares were recently changing hands at $49.00 as more than 22M shares were traded.

Separately on Monday, the company filed a document with the Securities and Exchange Commission that it had a net loss of $58M in 2023 on $4.1M in revenue.
--- End quote ---

:sdeek:

Spracne:
Nobody could have seen this coming ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version