Author Topic: Typical Kansas Republican  (Read 8367 times)

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Typical Kansas Republican
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2013, 10:44:51 AM »
not really worthy of own thread, thought i'd post in here since one of the people involved has already been on the daily show for being a huge racist.  classic fight between city of salina/saline county commissioners, the most respected area in all the land.

http://www.salina.com/news/Healthdepartment2013-06-18T01-03-30

County counselor Mike Montoya emphasized that if the city quit funding the health department, the county would have to cut services.

Price said the county is looking for ways to save money and won't spend more than the cost to repair the building. He said the county saved money by closing the juvenile center and moving juvenile offenders to Junction City.

"Those kids get up, come out of their cell in formation, march to school. There are no fights, they don't listen to hip-hop music and have to obey the rules," Price said.

Shirley took offense to Price's mention of hip-hop music.

"That's what they listen to," Price said.

"I listen to a little hip-hop music and I wasn't a juvenile offender," Shirley said.

"What do you do with all that junk in your trunk?" Price replied. "I've heard some hip-hop music."

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2013, 10:45:58 AM »
 :sdeek: / :lol:

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2013, 10:52:15 AM »
missed this gem too... this price cat is a laugh!

City commissioners asked why he had a key and who he was taking into the building. Price said he has taken contractors and commissioners but no civilians.

Shirley asked Price if people he took into the building had to sign liability waivers in case the building collapsed. She said she has to sign a waiver for her daughter to participate in sports.

"I'm sure you have to have a waiver when you go to the doctor to get breast implants," Price said. "You have to sign for everything you do."

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2013, 10:55:12 AM »
not really worthy of own thread, thought i'd post in here since one of the people involved has already been on the daily show for being a huge racist.  classic fight between city of salina/saline county commissioners, the most respected area in all the land.

http://www.salina.com/news/Healthdepartment2013-06-18T01-03-30

County counselor Mike Montoya emphasized that if the city quit funding the health department, the county would have to cut services.

Price said the county is looking for ways to save money and won't spend more than the cost to repair the building. He said the county saved money by closing the juvenile center and moving juvenile offenders to Junction City.

"Those kids get up, come out of their cell in formation, march to school. There are no fights, they don't listen to hip-hop music and have to obey the rules," Price said.

Shirley took offense to Price's mention of hip-hop music.

"That's what they listen to," Price said.

"I listen to a little hip-hop music and I wasn't a juvenile offender," Shirley said.

"What do you do with all that junk in your trunk?" Price replied. "I've heard some hip-hop music."

It should be noted that Ms. Shirley is the mayor of Salina, and apparently is a total stud.

http://www.ontopmag.com/article.aspx?id=15084&MediaType=1&Category=26

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2013, 11:01:36 AM »
I mean, I wouldn't want this Price guy representing my interests but I am glad he is there.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2013, 11:05:35 AM »
I mean, I wouldn't want this Price guy representing my interests but I am glad he is there.

I'm going to try to find/fried him on facebook. that's for sure.

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2013, 12:30:27 PM »

I'm going to try to find/fried him on facebook. that's for sure.

not as great as i was hoping for, but i did enjoy this:

Our church voted not to call the pastor the pulpit commitee vote for puts our church in a bad position I cant think of any one saved in our chruch since it started in our adult classes maybe were cold or hot hope not luke warm I understand why Christ spue them out of his mouth . I feel this way about dead christians churchs are full of them

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2013, 12:35:30 PM »
lol wut

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2013, 12:39:15 PM »
<begin rant>

This entire thread verifies that people are too soft/sensitive these days. Everyone is trying to play the minority/targeted card and i'm sick and tired of it. I for one, will say what I want, when I want, to whomever I want.

<end rant>

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2013, 12:40:12 PM »
My dad keeps me updated on all the great happenings in Salina government. Its always fantastic.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2013, 12:40:25 PM »
<begin rant>

This entire thread verifies that people are too soft/sensitive these days. Everyone is trying to play the minority/targeted card and i'm sick and tired of it. I for one, will say what I want, when I want, to whomever I want.

<end rant>

pussification of america amirite bro?

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2013, 12:42:56 PM »
<begin rant>

<end rant>

now someone get barb shirley to post here so we can really duke it out!

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2013, 12:43:15 PM »
<begin rant>

<end rant>

you go, girl!

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2013, 01:49:02 PM »
<begin rant>

<end rant>

pussification of america amirite bro?

Dead on my friend... :cheers:

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2013, 01:54:16 PM »
<begin rant>

<end rant>

what about the ones making fun of minorities?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2013, 01:56:03 PM »
WAKE UP, AMERICA!

Online puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 18, 2013, 01:58:06 PM »
what a person wants to say says a lot about them!

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 21, 2014, 10:32:16 AM »

back in the news! :woot:

SALINA, Kan. (AP) — The Saline County Commission has rejected a state grant for contraceptives after a commissioner likened intrauterine devices to murder.

Commissioner John Price said during a meeting Tuesday he opposes the use of intrauterine devices, or IUDs, which the $6,064 grant from the Kansas Department of Health and Environment would fund. Price said he was not against birth control but that he considers IUDs an abortion issue.

"I am not going to stand before my God, and he is going to point his finger and say, 'You aborted those kids,'" Price said Tuesday.

"I think it is murder to take this from the federal government," he said. "It's only $6,064. To me it is murder, and I am not standing for it."

The commission approved Price's motion against accepting the money, The Salina Journal reported (http://bit.ly/1oRUy0b ).

Jeanette Peroli, nurse practitioner with the Saline County Health Department, said she gave Price information that IUDs are contraceptives and do not abort a pregnancy. She also said she has a list of patients interested in the long-term forms of birth control.

"I would like you to accept that grant for the constituents," she said.

Bronson Farmer, health department director, said before the devices are inserted patients are given a pregnancy test. He also said IUD users don't have to remember to take a pill daily or to abstain.

"People who are using these are really taking a responsible approach," Farmer said.

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2014, 10:32:37 AM »
unanimous, too!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 21, 2014, 11:17:46 AM »
He is super nervous about what God will say to him when he dies.  I bet god is more mad that he is a gross bigot than that he almost let IUDs be used.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 21, 2014, 12:19:32 PM »
wait, IUDs are abortions? I'm asking for a canadian I'm married to.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 21, 2014, 01:16:25 PM »
He is super nervous about what God will say to him when he dies.  I bet god is more mad that he is a gross bigot than that he almost let IUDs be used.

Different guys, Dickstone.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 21, 2014, 01:39:05 PM »
In response to the original post, has anyone heard someone saying jerryrigging? Is this still racist and just a reference jerry curls?

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #73 on: May 21, 2014, 01:44:29 PM »
In response to the original post, has anyone heard someone saying jerryrigging? Is this still racist and just a reference jerry curls?

You're thinking of a different kind of rigging.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #74 on: May 21, 2014, 01:47:28 PM »
Which is the "typical" republican,  the ones in the legislature that allocated money for IUD (I honestly don't know what this is, sounds like a terrorist bomb), the one appointed to run KDHE, or the one city commissioner in Salina?

TIA,
Your Pal
Sugar Dick
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd