Author Topic: FATTYFEST 2013 WILL BE JUNE 15th!  (Read 52210 times)

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: FATTYFEST 2013 WILL BE JUNE 15th!
« Reply #325 on: June 12, 2013, 07:02:20 PM »
This year's auction items, raffle items and prizes for the winners are outstanding.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: June 12, 2013, 07:15:44 PM »
This year's auction items, raffle items and prizes for the winners are outstanding.

hey KK did you see my post asking who is on my team and then Trim being mean AF? Well could you tell me who's on my team? TIA.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: June 12, 2013, 07:24:19 PM »

hey KK did you see my post asking who is on my team and then Trim being mean AF? Well could you tell me who's on my team? TIA.

hey scottracistcat, did you see fattyfest last year and how crap was finalized at the event and how in this very thread there's people who'll be going that aren't assigned and aren't even known, and people who were going that aren't or might not, so it's not likely that kk has a rough ridin' roster lined out for your approval?  Maybe just show up and not worry about it?

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: June 12, 2013, 07:25:59 PM »

I saw the post.  Relax scottwildcat.  It'll all work out.   :gocho:

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: June 12, 2013, 07:26:44 PM »

hey scottracistcat, did you see fattyfest last year and how crap was finalized at the event and how in this very thread there's people who'll be going that aren't assigned and aren't even known, and people who were going that aren't or might not, so it's not likely that kk has a rough ridin' roster lined out for your approval?  Maybe just show up and not worry about it?

hey KK nvm, Trim told me how things are going to be super mean but it is okay because ya know, it is what he does to people he hates. Sorry everyone!

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: June 12, 2013, 07:27:08 PM »

I saw the post.  Relax scottwildcat.  It'll all work out.   :gocho:

You've got a way with words, KK.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: June 12, 2013, 07:29:31 PM »
hey scott, just strolled in last year and ended up on a lovely squad with hemmy, gooch, and winters.  it'll work itself out

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: June 12, 2013, 08:23:58 PM »

hey KK nvm, Trim told me how things are going to be super mean but it is okay because ya know, it is what he does to people he hates. Sorry everyone!

Do you have any idea how butthurt you sound right now?
@lopakman

Offline Johnny Wichita

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: June 12, 2013, 08:31:32 PM »
Can I bring a friend to the trivia even though it's sold out? Doesn't have to be on the team. Just to hang out.

Yeah, some people are already dropping out or talking about dropping out, so there will be spots open.  Probably all the crap-talking Winters' team has been doing.

And in the spirit of not talking bad about people without naming them (as well as this hopefully shaming them into getting it together and coming), "some people" = Bookie Pimp, BBF$$Kat +1, Johnny Wichita, and Mr. & Mrs. MIR.

:peek:

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: June 12, 2013, 08:32:08 PM »
hey guys we are all ducks here, lets act like it!

QUACK!

QUACK!

QUACK! QUACK! QUACK!

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: June 12, 2013, 08:35:51 PM »

Do you have any idea how butthurt you sound right now?

not at all  :dunno:

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: June 12, 2013, 08:36:28 PM »
hey guys we are all ducks here, lets act like it!

QUACK!

QUACK!

QUACK! QUACK! QUACK!

When the roosters are crowing and the cows are turnin' circles in the pasture!?

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: June 12, 2013, 08:36:59 PM »

Offline Testy Westy

• Katpak'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: June 12, 2013, 11:06:53 PM »
Can anyone confirm that waks delivered the signs, banners, and bumper stickers to a person who isn't totally worthless? I kind of regret leaving them with him.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: June 13, 2013, 12:11:17 AM »

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: June 13, 2013, 12:46:26 AM »
Can anyone confirm that waks delivered the signs, banners, and bumper stickers to a person who isn't totally worthless? I kind of regret leaving them with him.

God damn it, now I wish I would have taken a picture of them. All three of the signs and the banner are in Central Station chilling by the front door.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: June 13, 2013, 10:39:07 AM »
bookie pimp backed out?  jeez, dallas must be poppin that night

Just grumblings so far, but continue PI'n so that he understands he better turn those grumblings into rumblings of his MHK arrival time.

Didn't work guys, he's out.

Offline Testy Westy

• Katpak'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: June 13, 2013, 10:43:38 AM »

God damn it, now I wish I would have taken a picture of them. All three of the signs and the banner are in Central Station chilling by the front door.

perfect

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: June 13, 2013, 10:45:47 AM »
so...

if you think you might want to take part in the trivia portion but haven't said anything yet, you should still come down and i bet you will get put on a team. also, i promise you will have fun. also, if you don't want to participate then the bar is still open and you are welcome to come down and booze or just hangout and watch the shenanigans. if you didn't go last year then you missed chris harper and arthur brown both showing and hanging out/posing for pictures in maes basement. it's fun and for a great cause.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: June 13, 2013, 10:48:11 AM »
Yeah, there'll almost certainly be spots for people to play, and there's tons of stuff going on aside from the trivia that make it worth being there.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: June 13, 2013, 10:49:03 AM »
excitement levels rising

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: June 13, 2013, 10:51:31 AM »
also, there are rumors (valid?) that applejack is very flakey about stuff like this. so who knows, you might even get put on a team with mocat, johnny wichita, the lynchs and myself. i mean could you even imagine?  :love:

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: June 13, 2013, 10:53:52 AM »
so pumped, guys and gals

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: June 13, 2013, 10:55:04 AM »
The battle for 2nd place should be fun for you guys!

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: June 13, 2013, 10:56:49 AM »
also, there are rumors (valid?) that applejack is very flakey about stuff like this. so who knows, you might even get put on a team with mocat, johnny wichita, the lynchs and myself. i mean could you even imagine?  :love:

wow, if i wasn't already on a studly team of studs(defending champs) i would not show up to this thing because i cannot even imagine being on such a pud-ass team of puds. lynch bros? more like cinch bros. might want to rethink your advertising scheme, daris.