Author Topic: Official goEMAW position  (Read 9351 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Official goEMAW position
« Reply #75 on: April 01, 2013, 09:11:48 AM »
Fellow gEMAWers I am still pretty depressed about what transpired on Friday night in a building known as Jerry's World.  I thought my depression would have diminished by now, but watching Michigan throttle Florida just made the anger and sadness flair up once again.  I'm depressed because EJ decided to nutshot someone and that is not cool man.  I'm depressed because HCBS left EJ in the game, when he should have been riding the bench after such a disgusting act.  I'm depressed because Jeff Withey got dominated by some freshman from po-dunk Indiana.  I'm depressed because Trey Burke ripped my heart out and squashed it.  I know I will get over this in time, but I appreciate the gE official position.  I also respect those gEMAWers who want to laugh at KU's misery, I understand it and embrace that as something that comes with being a KU basketball fan.

What I do not embrace is my fellow KU fans attacking and spewing hatred, racism and pure evil towards KU players.  That is uncalled for by any standard. We must be better than that as a fan base, we must remember that without EJ the Jayhawks would not have made the national title game last year.  We must remember the HCBS failed to recruit an adequate replacement PG to fill in the void that Tyshawn left.

Thank you gE for another exciting season. I will still be around on these boards posting, yes that includes football season, but everything won't be right in the world until basketball season once again rolls around.

:thumbs:

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 01, 2013, 09:13:47 AM »
I told my co-workers that I wasn't even watching the tourney after the cats got bounced in the 1st.  (hoping to make them feel better).

Offline SabiNation

• Katpak'r
  • USA Handball - Rio 2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 01, 2013, 09:22:23 AM »
Fellow gEMAWers I am still pretty depressed about what transpired on Friday night in a building known as Jerry's World.  I thought my depression would have diminished by now, but watching Michigan throttle Florida just made the anger and sadness flair up once again.  I'm depressed because EJ decided to nutshot someone and that is not cool man.  I'm depressed because HCBS left EJ in the game, when he should have been riding the bench after such a disgusting act.  I'm depressed because Jeff Withey got dominated by some freshman from po-dunk Indiana.  I'm depressed because Trey Burke ripped my heart out and squashed it.  I know I will get over this in time, but I appreciate the gE official position.  I also respect those gEMAWers who want to laugh at KU's misery, I understand it and embrace that as something that comes with being a KU basketball fan.

What I do not embrace is my fellow KU fans attacking and spewing hatred, racism and pure evil towards KU players.  That is uncalled for by any standard. We must be better than that as a fan base, we must remember that without EJ the Jayhawks would not have made the national title game last year.  We must remember the HCBS failed to recruit an adequate replacement PG to fill in the void that Tyshawn left.

Thank you gE for another exciting season. I will still be around on these boards posting, yes that includes football season, but everything won't be right in the world until basketball season once again rolls around.

"If i worked for the NY times, and my boss told me 'hey. if you keep ranking ksu so high, we may fire you' i would tell my boss to 'bring it on.'"  -FFF

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 01, 2013, 09:40:26 AM »
Can anyone confirm that the ku fans at the Jerry Dome had started their rock chock jay hawk chant in the last minute and a half?

Offline GCJayhawker

• Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 01, 2013, 09:51:24 AM »
Can anyone confirm that the ku fans at the Jerry Dome had started their rock chock jay hawk chant in the last minute and a half?

I can't personally confirm it, but I did read reporters stories and tweets who said it started sometime around there.

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 01, 2013, 11:57:44 AM »

(purple hug)