Author Topic: Sad . . .  (Read 839 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Sad . . .
« on: January 24, 2014, 12:28:46 PM »
but true:

They lectured Syria – a distinguished, virtuous, sovereign state, they lectured her on honour whilst they themselves were immersed in the mud of enslavement, infanticide and other medieval practices.  After all their efforts and subsequent failures, their masks fell from their quivering faces, to reveal their perverse ambitions.  A desire to destabilize and destroy Syria by exporting their national product: terrorism.  They used their petrodollars to buy weapons, recruit mercenaries and saturate airtime covering up their mindless brutality with lies under the guise of the so-called “ Syrian revolution that will fulfill the aspirations of the Syrian people.”

Ladies and Gentlemen, how is what has happened and continues to plague Syria, meeting these aspirations?  How can a Chechen, Afghani, Saudi, Turkish or even French and English terrorists deliver on the aspirations of the Syrian people, and with what? An Islamic state that knows nothing of Islam except perverse Wahhabism? Who declared anyway that the Syrian people aspire to live thousands of years in the past?

http://sana.sy/eng/21/2014/01/22/523706.htm

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline slackcat

• Katpak'r
  • worst ever
    • View Profile
Re: Sad . . .
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 06:58:19 PM »
Who declared anyway that the Syrian people aspire to live thousands of years in the past?

The current U.S. admin.??

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 06:44:11 AM »

but true:

They lectured Syria – a distinguished, virtuous, sovereign state

Wait, what? I guess one out of three ain't bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2014, 08:22:50 AM »
https://now.mmedia.me/lb/en/commentaryanalysis/528555-white-house-sees-a-partner-in-assad

The Administrations handling of Syria is on the cusp of an impeachable offense.   We have rookies and children running our foreign policy and another 100,000K plus have died because of it and it has created thousands of thousands of refugees while empowering Russia and China . . . while embedding even more hard core radical Islamists from far flung places into the region.

How do we handle it Jones?

I find anymore U.S. Intervention into the Middle East unpalatable.

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2014, 04:28:45 PM »
Would not be surprised if that were found to be true.

The shipment of arms thingy anyway.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 05:52:47 PM by Headinjun »

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2014, 04:54:49 PM »
jesus, dax. a 30k man cia-funded army??? get a grip.