Author Topic: Marshall Henderson  (Read 36725 times)

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
Re: Marshall Henderson
« Reply #225 on: May 12, 2014, 06:09:54 PM »
I hope a lot of you feel like morons.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: May 12, 2014, 06:37:23 PM »

I do

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: May 12, 2014, 06:44:06 PM »

Why? It's reasonable to turn on MH now, but tucks hating him for being "cocky" or a "punk" is rough ridin' stupid

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: May 12, 2014, 07:19:43 PM »

Why? It's reasonable to turn on MH now, but tucks hating him for being "cocky" or a "punk" is rough ridin' stupid
It just made me like him more  :excited:
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #229 on: May 12, 2014, 07:45:08 PM »
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 12, 2014, 08:41:49 PM »

Good point. He hadn't done anything like this before

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 12, 2014, 09:55:38 PM »

lol.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 13, 2014, 12:13:25 AM »

lol.

Okay Tyler Drieling, it's past your bedtime.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 20, 2015, 12:36:17 PM »
oh i bet that feels reeeeally good.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: April 20, 2015, 01:58:52 PM »
dunno, he should prolly grow up at some point

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: April 21, 2015, 08:00:07 AM »
Marshall Henderson is still great and we are so blessed that he is a confirmed friend of goEMAW.com.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 21, 2015, 08:53:15 AM »

marshall  gave her exactly what she deserved.  there's nothing immature about his tweet.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: April 21, 2015, 11:23:21 AM »

marshall  gave her exactly what she deserved.  there's nothing immature about his tweet.

Yeah, I mean other than him sitting on it for two years and a guy that's had substance abuse issues making fun of someone with a substance abuse issue, it's just dandy.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: April 21, 2015, 11:45:44 AM »
he's making fun of Erin, not the substance abuse person

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #240 on: April 21, 2015, 11:51:25 AM »
he's making fun of Erin, not the substance abuse person

Erin Andrews got busted with coke and mollie  :Wha:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 21, 2015, 12:12:25 PM »

Yeah, I mean other than him sitting on it for two years and a guy that's had substance abuse issues making fun of someone with a substance abuse issue, it's just dandy.
her boyfriend got busted two years ago?!?!   :Wha:

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 21, 2015, 12:14:35 PM »

you've treated jarret stoll for substance abuse issues?  jarret stoll has substance abuse issues? creighton is the same as LSU?   :Wha:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: April 21, 2015, 12:21:52 PM »
just being honest here-when i think of maturity, i envision a paid espn professional tweeting, trolling, mocking college kids about mistakes they make while in college.
far be it for him to subtly let her know that the chickens have come home to roost.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 21, 2015, 12:44:01 PM »

you've treated jarret stoll for substance abuse issues?  jarret stoll has substance abuse issues? creighton is the same as LSU?   :Wha:

Yeah, you're right I'm sure that was the first time Stoll had blow and mollie with him. He took it from a school kid and was in the process of throwing it away to save the kid. He got super unlucky, no drug issues at all.

Of course Creighton is the same as LSU, exactly the same, totally indistinguishable.

just being honest here-when i think of maturity, i envision a paid espn professional tweeting, trolling, mocking college kids about mistakes they make while in college.
far be it for him to subtly let her know that the chickens have come home to roost.

I don't know what her being an bad person to him two years ago has to do with his stunted maturity. Did she do irreparable damage to his psyche?

You really can't think that making light of Stoll's situation, in any way, is the right thing to do. I mean I really don't see a difference between what Henderson is doing now and what Andrews did then. Usually "she did it first" leaves you around 6 or 7 years old.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 21, 2015, 01:02:40 PM »
I can't speak to maturity, but Henderson is in the ethical right here.

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 21, 2015, 01:18:58 PM »

Yeah, you're right I'm sure that was the first time Stoll had blow and mollie with him. He took it from a school kid and was in the process of throwing it away to save the kid. He got super unlucky, no drug issues at all.

Of course Creighton is the same as LSU, exactly the same, totally indistinguishable.

I don't know what her being an bad person to him two years ago has to do with his stunted maturity. Did she do irreparable damage to his psyche?

You really can't think that making light of Stoll's situation, in any way, is the right thing to do. I mean I really don't see a difference between what Henderson is doing now and what Andrews did then. Usually "she did it first" leaves you around 6 or 7 years old.

It's actually the justification for most of the conflict in the world. Still not a great thing, but not limited to 1st and 2nd graders either.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: April 21, 2015, 01:25:47 PM »
i think you're safe to assume marshall knew nothing of stoll's cocaine habit prior to getting arrested at wet republic with it.

i shouldn't have to point this out for you but
1) henderson wasn't making light of stoll's situation
2) andrews threw a rock at a kid who has struggled with drugs/alcohol.  henderson didn't do that.  his message, at least the way i took it, is "hey erin andrews you $!#*, maybe you should think before you speak because if this could happen to a college kid afforded the opportunities that i have been, who knows who else could be caught in a similar predicament?".

of course, it's really not a similar predicament because henderson was never caught trying to smuggle coke and molly into wet republic in the middle of the afternoon.  lol. wet rough ridin' republic.  i wonder if audrina patridge was there.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 21, 2015, 01:44:14 PM »
There's a lot of crap heads out there on twitter and the internet. He's a goof, but I totally think this is a fair play. She shouldn't act holier if she doesn't want it dished back.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: April 21, 2015, 02:15:14 PM »
MiR loves to cape up for the slores. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.