Author Topic: #1 in the nation. Simply the Best!  (Read 18247 times)

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: #1 in the nation. Simply the Best!
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2013, 03:50:43 PM »
I love the BCS bowl talking point.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2013, 03:53:00 PM »
your best year yet and you still didn't win a BCS bowl or a NCAA championship...,how about you take a look at KU in 07-08. :)

Some people live in the past, some live in the present. Big 12 Champs in both the important sport and the hobby sport are the latter.

Offline yosh

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2013, 04:09:02 PM »
I love the BCS bowl talking point.

yeah.  The year we won the Fiesta bowl was like our 5th best season.   :users:

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2013, 04:10:14 PM »
your best year yet and you still didn't win a BCS bowl or a NCAA championship...,how about you take a look at KU in 07-08. :)

an absolute stud bbs'er in the making right here.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2013, 04:12:01 PM »
If you think I'm going to get tired of hearing how great we are at everything you are wrong. I love this stuff!
:thumbs:

:combofan:
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2013, 04:13:26 PM »
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2013, 04:14:54 PM »

BCS Bowl!

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2013, 04:18:41 PM »
Conference championship >>> BCS Bowl

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2013, 04:21:18 PM »

KU shared the North division and played in a BCS bowl. :lol:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Re: #1 in the nation. Simply the Best!
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2013, 04:22:08 PM »

Then fired the coach.   Get out of your way.

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2013, 04:23:19 PM »

Then fired the coach.   Get out of your way.

Plus that was the tardiest year for the Nortards

Offline ZmoneyKSU

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2013, 04:25:45 PM »
Please God, never let this end. :pray:

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2013, 04:30:07 PM »

sorry, this is way better.

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2013, 04:33:48 PM »
all you Kstate fans act like football is so important. KU is garbage in football but guess what... the state won't let KU go to another conference unless we take Kstate with us and nobody wants you guys! rumors going around are that the Big 10 is looking to invite ku....once the big 12 dissolves Kstate will be stuck in conference USA because you're not an AAU school or a power in any sport.
everyone is jealous

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2013, 04:35:19 PM »
all you Kstate fans act like football is so important. KU is garbage in football but guess what... the state won't let KU go to another conference unless we take Kstate with us and nobody wants you guys! rumors going around are that the Big 10 is looking to invite ku....once the big 12 dissolves Kstate will be stuck in conference USA because you're not an AAU school or a power in any sport.

www.phog.net
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2013, 04:37:08 PM »

so you're telling me winning the big 12 in fball and sharing it in basketball is better than KU going 12-1 with orange bowl victory and KU winning big 12 regular season and big 12 tourney as well as winning the national championship and going 37-3? you sir are a reject
everyone is jealous

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2013, 04:40:08 PM »

man, I've never heard any of this before.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2013, 04:40:51 PM »

link?

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2013, 04:43:32 PM »
It's a sqwawk wetdream. But I do find it likely the Nubbs would like to get them back on the schedule.

Offline ZmoneyKSU

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2013, 04:44:55 PM »

so you're telling me winning the big 12 in fball and sharing it in basketball is better than KU going 12-1 with orange bowl victory and KU winning big 12 regular season and big 12 tourney as well as winning the national championship and going 37-3? you sir are a reject

Is the Orange Bowl still a thing? Wasn't that the game they always match up the two most undeserving, flukiest teams and let them play while no one watches?

Offline Powercat Posse

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2013, 04:51:55 PM »
squawker, Ku had 1 great year in football.  It might have been better, but your other rival Mizzou was better, beat you and won the North. 
Its been almost 29 months since you last won a Big 12 FB game.   Move on to another thread

This thread is about how awesome it is to have 2 conf titles in the same school year.  21 wins in the past 2 years in Football.  Our next win will be #100 for this class in BB.   A group of seniors who will be a 5 seed or better for the 3rd time in 4 years

Damn, it is fun to be good at both sports.  Being in first place almost every week from Sept- March is just a blast

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2013, 04:55:20 PM »
squawker, Ku had 1 great year in football.  It might have been better, but your other rival Mizzou was better, beat you and won the North. 
Its been almost 29 months since you last won a Big 12 FB game.   Move on to another thread

This thread is about how awesome it is to have 2 conf titles in the same school year.  21 wins in the past 2 years in Football.  Our next win will be #100 for this class in BB.   A group of seniors who will be a 5 seed or better for the 3rd time in 4 years

Damn, it is fun to be good at both sports.  Being in first place almost every week from Sept- March is just a blast

yea I get that but you buddy was saying this year is better than KU in 07-08 which it's not
everyone is jealous

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2013, 05:02:03 PM »
Yes, it is. Now move along. :dance: :billdance: :ksu:

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2013, 05:06:49 PM »

yea I get that but you buddy was saying this year is better than KU in 07-08 which it's not
t-shirt fan outed
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2013, 05:54:09 PM »

What year did you attend KU? What years did you attend JCCC? What year did you graduate from some random online diploma mill?