Author Topic: Minneapolis Police Racist, Plant Evidence in Attempt to Frame MHK's Favorite Son  (Read 18100 times)

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
:lol:

That episode wasn't included in the 1st half of 2013 recap thread.  :dubious:

That's because Beems is the only one who brings up drug overdoses on a BBS about sports

Nah, it's because your butthurt fanbase resorts to personal attacks whenever it feels threatened or vulnerable.  Someone called me a pill addict straight up out of the blue, and I responded by letting him know that I'm one of the last people on Earth who would be a pill addict.  Continue with your pot calling the kettle black, though.

I'm not sure you know what this means, beemsie.

Well, you'd be wrong again in that case.  I'm not the one who calls people pill addicts out of the blue and starts the personal attack stuff.  The fact that you try to pin the blame strictly on me says all I need to know about you.  This place is becoming a rough ridin' cult.

I'm trying to remember when I did any of that, but it's because I definitely never did that.

You implied that I'm the one who instigates all of this stuff, when in fact it's usually someone from your butthurt fanbase who throws the first blow.  Maybe you should come back and post after your hangover is gone?

The butthurt is so bad we now have people claiming I am an alcohol addict.  If only that were true... one of my good friends died of an alcohol overdose at the age of 22 from mixing alcohol and driving.  You are a sick loser.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
:lol:

That episode wasn't included in the 1st half of 2013 recap thread.  :dubious:

That's because Beems is the only one who brings up drug overdoses on a BBS about sports

Nah, it's because your butthurt fanbase resorts to personal attacks whenever it feels threatened or vulnerable.  Someone called me a pill addict straight up out of the blue, and I responded by letting him know that I'm one of the last people on Earth who would be a pill addict.  Continue with your pot calling the kettle black, though.

I'm not sure you know what this means, beemsie.

Well, you'd be wrong again in that case.  I'm not the one who calls people pill addicts out of the blue and starts the personal attack stuff.  The fact that you try to pin the blame strictly on me says all I need to know about you.  This place is becoming a rough ridin' cult.

I'm trying to remember when I did any of that, but it's because I definitely never did that.

You implied that I'm the one who instigates all of this stuff, when in fact it's usually someone from your butthurt fanbase who throws the first blow.  Maybe you should come back and post after your hangover is gone?

The butthurt is so bad we now have people claiming I am an alcohol addict.  If only that were true... one of my good friends died of an alcohol overdose at the age of 22 from mixing alcohol and driving.  You are a sick loser.

When did I claim you were an alcoholic?  Quit being so intellectually dishonest.  I'm sorry you can't accept the fact that you and your butthurt buddies gang up on me and make things personal on a regular basis. 

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
I hate when my friends fight on the interwebs.  :bawl:

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
I hate when my friends fight on the interwebs.  :bawl:

agreed.  #1Cat

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
oh man, i remember when i said something about t-rob's mom and the guy who blew his knee out (stewart?) threatened me with gun violence on twitter.   :D

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
oh man, i remember when i said something about t-rob's mom and the guy who blew his knee out (stewart?) threatened me with gun violence on twitter.   :D

Sounds like two dickwads on the internet saying things that they would never say to someone in real life.

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Some guy threatened me with T-Rob coming to my house...
I was wrong and I apologize. - michigancat 8/22/14

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
If I didn't know them both personally, I would swear that WackyCat and Beems were the same person.

Sure you would, Jake
:adios: