Author Topic: Beems KU Recruiting Thread  (Read 76704 times)

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Beems KU Recruiting Thread
« Reply #550 on: June 27, 2013, 11:58:46 AM »

hey I know KU football stinks right now, my expectations for this year are 5 maybe 6 wins. but who's to say they can't surprise ppl and win 8 games? I doubt they do but you never know. KU/KSU play the last game of the season...now I'm 75% sure KSU will win but if KU has 5 wins and needs 1 more to become bowl eligible, I'd be a little scared as a KSU fan.
everyone is jealous

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: June 27, 2013, 12:00:17 PM »
I'm always just a little bit scared as a KSU fan.  Part of the gig.   :ohno: :D

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: June 27, 2013, 12:00:20 PM »

hey I know KU football stinks right now, my expectations for this year are 5 maybe 6 wins. but who's to say they can't surprise ppl and win 8 games? I doubt they do but you never know. KU/KSU play the last game of the season...now I'm 75% sure KSU will win but if KU has 5 wins and needs 1 more to become bowl eligible, I'd be a little scared as a KSU fan.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: June 27, 2013, 12:01:49 PM »

Shoud be fun, ljm!!!  :excited:

DREAM TEAM v. the KSU PURPLE CATS!!

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: June 27, 2013, 12:07:03 PM »

Shoud be fun, ljm!!!  :excited:

DREAM TEAM v. the KSU PURPLE CATS!!

I expect ksu to win but you never know, crazier things have happened.
everyone is jealous

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #555 on: June 27, 2013, 12:10:47 PM »
Rinse and repeat. Squawks talking points in the off season: "we got a chance", "you never know", "talent level is about the same"... :lol: They haven't kept us under 50 for how many seasons now?

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: June 27, 2013, 12:11:01 PM »
that tweet was 18 hours ago, and if you go to Jenkins-Moore's actual twitter he hasn't mentioned a thing about it, he tweeted about 6am workouts today...hate to burst your bubbles but it looks to be false.

#dreamteam

It's probably true, the kid didn't play last year either he's just soft and injury prone.  Also bad stuff tends to happen to people that make bad decisions such as choosing to play football at KU when you had options elsewhere. 

If these juco kids would have chosen to go elsewhere maybe 40% of them or so would have been decent players.  As it is 90% of them or more are going to suck in that trainwreck program with that trainwreck coach leading it.  I don't even know how KU fans can defend the guy you take one look at the guy and hear him talk for 2 minutes and it's obvious the guys a joke.  Then it brings into question the competence of the person that hired him.  As a Kansas resident I'm starting to get pissed off at the peole that KU is allowing to represent them.  KSU might as well put Weird Robert on the payroll he's more presentable then two of the last three football coaches at KU.     

Quite possibly the most butthurt comment/post of all-time.  Just sit back and soak it in, Jayhawk fans.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: June 27, 2013, 12:12:23 PM »
that tweet was 18 hours ago, and if you go to Jenkins-Moore's actual twitter he hasn't mentioned a thing about it, he tweeted about 6am workouts today...hate to burst your bubbles but it looks to be false.

#dreamteam

It's probably true, the kid didn't play last year either he's just soft and injury prone.  Also bad stuff tends to happen to people that make bad decisions such as choosing to play football at KU when you had options elsewhere. 

If these juco kids would have chosen to go elsewhere maybe 40% of them or so would have been decent players.  As it is 90% of them or more are going to suck in that trainwreck program with that trainwreck coach leading it.  I don't even know how KU fans can defend the guy you take one look at the guy and hear him talk for 2 minutes and it's obvious the guys a joke.  Then it brings into question the competence of the person that hired him.  As a Kansas resident I'm starting to get pissed off at the peole that KU is allowing to represent them.  KSU might as well put Weird Robert on the payroll he's more presentable then two of the last three football coaches at KU.     

Quite possibly the most butthurt comment/post of all-time.  Just sit back and soak it in, Jayhawk fans.

grats beems

Offline Cannoncat

• Fan
  • What say we settle this on the runway... Han-Solo?
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: June 27, 2013, 12:57:31 PM »
This kid that reported it is a KU student radio broadcaster, maybe beems should start worrying?  :dunno:  :lol:
"Round house kick to the butt hole!"-Kstate vs Aggie 53-50, 2011.

"Charlie Weis is the same mistake he ever was"-Gregg Doyel CBS

"Good people deserve good things."-Fatty4ksu

"The heart break kid!"-Winters

Offline Cannoncat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: June 27, 2013, 01:00:27 PM »
"Regarding Jenkins-Moore: my producer saw him yesterday and asked why he was limping. Said ACL and it would be a "one-year thing." #kufball  :popcorn:

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: June 27, 2013, 01:13:35 PM »
Rinse and repeat. Squawks talking points in the off season: "we got a chance", "you never know", "talent level is about the same"... :lol: They haven't kept us under 50 for how many seasons now?

The "talent level is the same" talking point is favorite, especially when Ben just goes only by recruiting rankings and links said recruiting rankings.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: June 27, 2013, 01:35:24 PM »

The "talent level is the same" talking point is favorite, especially when Ben just goes only by recruiting rankings and links said recruiting rankings.

"Talent level is the same" was argued by most of the squawk nation deep into the season last year.  Kind of surprising that a "flagship university" would produce people incapable of objective analysis or realistic thought.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: June 27, 2013, 01:38:41 PM »

"Talent level is the same" was argued by most of the squawk nation deep into the season last year.  Kind of surprising that a "flagship university" would produce people incapable of objective analysis or realistic thought.

If the talent level is equal, the Big 12 is way down and Weis is a masterful coach - how can you go 0-fer in the Big 12?

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: June 27, 2013, 01:39:08 PM »
They will still argue that point FWIW.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline kostakio

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: June 27, 2013, 01:59:19 PM »

#dreamteam

Why would I be butthurt by some injury prone cali juco kid throwing his already long shot of a football career down the drain?  Just saying bad things happen to stupid people more frequently because they do stupid things.  This kid has shown to be stupid in a variety of ways one of which is deciding to play football at KU. 

Being at KSU fan for as long as I have one thing I've gotten pretty good at is being able to guess pretty well which juco kids are going to pan out and which will not.  He's one I had pegged as a turd way before he ever decided to go to KU.  If you want me to look at the rest of your class and tell you which jucos to be excited about I will.  I'll straight up tell you right now KSU has some juco kids in this incoming class that will never be worth a crap and KU has some that I would certainly take.  It's a little harder to predict at KU though because the coaching is so bad that some of the kids with real potential still might not pan out.   

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: June 27, 2013, 02:33:34 PM »

:kstategrad:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: June 27, 2013, 02:36:52 PM »
gotta follow the playing time, tons to be had in ol' lawrentucky.  worst team in the league, by far, forever.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: June 27, 2013, 04:17:20 PM »

:kstategrad:

Bill knows a weak ligament when he sees one

Offline Cannoncat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: June 27, 2013, 04:40:27 PM »
KU football: #Curseddreamteam  :sdeek:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: September 19, 2013, 03:58:47 PM »
'grats beems

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #570 on: September 19, 2013, 04:05:42 PM »
omg look at that person

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: September 19, 2013, 04:06:13 PM »
 :lol:

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: September 19, 2013, 04:07:22 PM »
Totally bangs bunches of babes.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: September 19, 2013, 04:07:35 PM »
he has 7 pics on rivals which is a solid 3 star on the steve dave rating system.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: September 19, 2013, 04:08:11 PM »
Whoa!
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.