Author Topic: Beems KU Recruiting Thread  (Read 76702 times)

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
Re: Beems KU Recruiting Thread
« Reply #525 on: June 26, 2013, 10:56:39 PM »
BRING ON THE BEEF!!!

:driving:

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: June 26, 2013, 10:58:31 PM »
btw, He's Samoan, and HE HAS BROTHERS.

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: June 26, 2013, 11:00:07 PM »
btw, He's Samoan, and HE HAS BROTHERS.

They're all brothers.   :bait:

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: June 27, 2013, 01:05:45 AM »
BRING ON THE BEEF!!!

I bet that dude just had stacks of offers from big time programs.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: June 27, 2013, 07:07:41 AM »
BRING ON THE BEEF!!!

I bet that dude just had stacks of offers from big time programs.

Indeed.    http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Apa-Visinia-153345

Tim Grunhard recognized the beast that Visinia was, and scooped him up before any other school could even look at him.  'Grats, Beems, that's how things get done.  Of course, there's the off chance that no other schools made offers because he's estimated to be 75 pounds overweight.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: June 27, 2013, 07:24:39 AM »
mexican

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: June 27, 2013, 09:43:54 AM »
confirmed diabetes

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: June 27, 2013, 09:48:36 AM »
Probably just a glandular problem.
@lopakman

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: June 27, 2013, 10:42:14 AM »
Nick Schwerdt ?@Nick_Schwerdt 15h
Marcus Jenkins-Moore apparently has a torn ACL and won't be playing football this year. #kufball

bad news for charlie if true. how can ku fans expect him to turn around the worst program in major conference football if he continues to lose his best 'cruits to injury and the kansas department of corrections?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: June 27, 2013, 10:46:13 AM »
Marcus Jenkins-Moore apparently has a torn ACL and won't be playing football this year. #kufball

bad news for charlie if true. how can ku fans expect him to turn around the worst program in major conference football if he continues to lose his best 'cruits to injury and the kansas department of corrections?

He just needs 9 more years.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: June 27, 2013, 10:48:45 AM »

holy crap

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: June 27, 2013, 10:50:57 AM »
#DreamTeam
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: June 27, 2013, 10:52:02 AM »

That's what he gets for calling me a mommy and blocking me on twitter.   :shakesfist:
@lopakman

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: June 27, 2013, 10:53:23 AM »
combs has to be deflated

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: June 27, 2013, 10:55:11 AM »

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #540 on: June 27, 2013, 10:56:51 AM »
At one point the ACC was 2-13 in BCS bowls. Their wins were over Virginia Tech(before they joined) and Cincinnati. I think they've picked up one win since then.
It was some school from the mac or something this last year. FSU was the team that won

Wow that is embarrassing. That really puts KU's Orange Bowl victory into perspective.

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: June 27, 2013, 10:59:17 AM »
combs has to be deflated
Can't imagine Combs trying to beat his mental illness and qualify now

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: June 27, 2013, 11:00:39 AM »
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: June 27, 2013, 11:09:15 AM »
that tweet was 18 hours ago, and if you go to Jenkins-Moore's actual twitter he hasn't mentioned a thing about it, he tweeted about 6am workouts today...hate to burst your bubbles but it looks to be false.

#dreamteam
everyone is jealous

Offline kostakio

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: June 27, 2013, 11:25:39 AM »
that tweet was 18 hours ago, and if you go to Jenkins-Moore's actual twitter he hasn't mentioned a thing about it, he tweeted about 6am workouts today...hate to burst your bubbles but it looks to be false.

#dreamteam

It's probably true, the kid didn't play last year either he's just soft and injury prone.  Also bad stuff tends to happen to people that make bad decisions such as choosing to play football at KU when you had options elsewhere. 

If these juco kids would have chosen to go elsewhere maybe 40% of them or so would have been decent players.  As it is 90% of them or more are going to suck in that trainwreck program with that trainwreck coach leading it.  I don't even know how KU fans can defend the guy you take one look at the guy and hear him talk for 2 minutes and it's obvious the guys a joke.  Then it brings into question the competence of the person that hired him.  As a Kansas resident I'm starting to get pissed off at the peole that KU is allowing to represent them.  KSU might as well put Weird Robert on the payroll he's more presentable then two of the last three football coaches at KU.       

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: June 27, 2013, 11:27:36 AM »

#dreamteam

It's probably true, the kid didn't play last year either he's just soft and injury prone.  Also bad stuff tends to happen to people that make bad decisions such as choosing to play football at KU when you had options elsewhere. 

If these juco kids would have chosen to go elsewhere maybe 40% of them or so would have been decent players.  As it is 90% of them or more are going to suck in that trainwreck program with that trainwreck coach leading it.  I don't even know how KU fans can defend the guy you take one look at the guy and hear him talk for 2 minutes and it's obvious the guys a joke.  Then it brings into question the competence of the person that hired him.  As a Kansas resident I'm starting to get pissed off at the peole that KU is allowing to represent them.  KSU might as well put Weird Robert on the payroll he's more presentable then two of the last three football coaches at KU.     

TELL HIS ASS, kostakio!

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: June 27, 2013, 11:31:03 AM »

#dreamteam

TELL HIS ASS, kostakio!

bubbles, dont you have some shopping carts to go fetch?
everyone is jealous

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: June 27, 2013, 11:46:32 AM »

#dreamteam

TELL HIS ASS, kostakio!

GET HIM, TIM! TELL THE CARTS JOKE AGAIN!  :excited:

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: June 27, 2013, 11:49:45 AM »

#dreamteam

TELL HIS ASS, kostakio!

GET HIM, TIM! TELL THE CARTS JOKE AGAIN!  :excited:

everyone is jealous

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: June 27, 2013, 11:54:23 AM »

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.