Author Topic: Bachelor Parties  (Read 42023 times)

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: Bachelor Parties
« Reply #125 on: February 07, 2014, 03:44:46 PM »
a dozen baked bros would be such a clusterfuck

yeah and usually bachelor parties go so smoothly so it just wouldn't be a good idea

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 07, 2014, 03:48:43 PM »
a dozen baked bros would be such a clusterfuck even when compared to a dozen drunk bros

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 07, 2014, 03:49:06 PM »
I am helping to plan a BP that will likely be in August and we are looking at Denver. Anyone have recommendations or BP experiences there? TIA

Are your boys really into weed?

It will be a group of about 12 and half of them are. May be one of those "when in Rome" situations for everyone else  :dunno:

There are better places for a bach party.  But if they are all into weed, there might not be

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 07, 2014, 03:53:23 PM »
there are limo services that will take you to a couple weed stores and then drive you around town and into the mountains and stuff while everyone parties in the back. could probably co-op that into some bar time and  stuff.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 07, 2014, 03:54:20 PM »
Where is our legalized pot theard?  I have a question

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 07, 2014, 07:19:08 PM »
Where is our legalized pot theard?  I have a question

Just PM asava, he's our resident expert.

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 10, 2014, 11:04:14 AM »

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 10, 2014, 09:38:47 AM »
What's the largest bp that you've ever attended? Got invited to one in May that had 37 bros included in the email... Sounds like a logistical nightmare, but also a great time because I know many of them to be very good dudes  :party:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 13, 2014, 11:17:01 PM »
:peek:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 13, 2014, 11:25:59 PM »
What's the largest bp that you've ever attended? Got invited to one in May that had 37 bros included in the email... Sounds like a logistical nightmare, but also a great time because I know many of them to be very good dudes  :party:

depends on the type of party

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 14, 2014, 04:44:08 AM »

um, bachelor party.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 14, 2014, 08:40:03 AM »

Went to one in nashville with 18 people, great time.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 14, 2014, 09:11:54 AM »

um, bachelor party.

seven!  :D

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 14, 2014, 09:31:27 AM »
went to one in august that had like 20 bros. im sure he just included 37 knowing that a few couldn't make it. the more the merrier, I think.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 14, 2014, 09:35:48 AM »
went to one in august that had like 20 bros. im sure he just included 37 knowing that a few couldn't make it. the more the merrier, I think.

Yes, there may be 37 people on the email but 10 of those people will be too poor, 5 will not get permission from their wives and 3 will decide not to go because they cant party anymore.

Offline everyone shut up

• Katpak'r
  • “On paper, we feel good.”
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 14, 2014, 09:43:34 AM »
If you have to get permission from your wife, then you've failed at life.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 14, 2014, 09:47:35 AM »
If you have to get permission from your wife, then you've failed at life.

heh, yeah! if you have to get permission from your life partner and don't make your own decisions then you are a pussy!!!

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 14, 2014, 10:24:38 AM »

Yes, there may be 37 people on the email but 10 of those people will be too poor, 5 will not get permission from their wives and 3 will decide not to go because they cant party anymore.

That's pretty accurate. Its looking like only about 17 or 18 are going to make it. I'm one of those 17 or 18 tho! 

:excited:

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 14, 2014, 10:43:06 AM »

um, bachelor party.

are you happy with this post? seriously. smh.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 14, 2014, 11:33:09 AM »

That's pretty accurate. Its looking like only about 17 or 18 are going to make it. I'm one of those 17 or 18 tho! 

18 is a great number and will allow you to dominate any bar/situation you walk into. Remember, this party is about the bachelor and his buddies having one last great time together so its important to be the center of attention everywhere you go.

Did you just get to a bar and feel like letting everyone know where you are from? Bust out your tomahawk chop and do the arrowhead chant(OOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOO).

Want to get the whole bar involved? Try a "U-S-A" "U-S-A" Chant!

Did the band finally play the song you requested(wagon wheel) 30 minutes ago? A "YOUR THE BEST, YOUR THE BEST" chant will let him know you appreciated.

**Last week in Vegas we started the tomahawk chant at a blackjack table a couple times, next day at the pool a group of girls came up and asked if we were the same group, then they partied with us all afternoon***

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 14, 2014, 11:37:54 AM »
Another killer move is to form a circle and take turns dancing. But what if its like 8pm and not dancing time yet?

Well you can still form a circle and be the center of attention. Maybe stage a fake wrestling match in the circle?

A fake weightlifting competition also works great. Remember to fail a couple times to build up the suspense.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 14, 2014, 11:39:21 AM »

18 is a great number and will allow you to dominate any bar/situation you walk into. Remember, this party is about the bachelor and his buddies having one last great time together so its important to be the center of attention everywhere you go.

Did you just get to a bar and feel like letting everyone know where you are from? Bust out your tomahawk chop and do the arrowhead chant(OOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOO).

Did the band finally play the song you requested(wagon wheel) 30 minutes ago? A "YOUR THE BEST, YOUR THE BEST" chant will let him know you appreciated.

**Last week in Vegas we started the tomahawk chant at a blackjack table a couple times, next day at the pool a group of girls came up and asked if we were the same group, then they partied with us all afternoon***

Hi Ben Ji!!  :adios:
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 14, 2014, 11:41:19 AM »

Hi Ben Ji!!  :adios:

Hey The1BigWillie! Why didnt you come fishing with me and the cuban after work yesterday?

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 14, 2014, 11:43:03 AM »
I had to go to the gym and get my sweat on.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 14, 2014, 11:53:03 AM »
Another killer move is to form a circle and take turns dancing. But what if its like 8pm and not dancing time yet?

Well you can still form a circle and be the center of attention. Maybe stage a fake wrestling match in the circle?

A fake weightlifting competition also works great. Remember to fail a couple times to build up the suspense.

all you frat guys look the same.