Author Topic: Shame Yourself  (Read 322705 times)

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Shame Yourself
« Reply #550 on: March 30, 2013, 10:17:43 PM »
i haven't left the house today.  haven't showered or changed out of the clothes i went to sleep in (new shirt tho) either.

not sure if it should go in shame thread or great lazy days thread.
no. this is the proper thread.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
Re: Shame Yourself
« Reply #551 on: March 30, 2013, 10:24:33 PM »
i haven't left the house today.  haven't showered or changed out of the clothes i went to sleep in (new shirt tho) either.

not sure if it should go in shame thread or great lazy days thread.

This is what you do after digits?  Have some self respect man! :nono:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Shame Yourself
« Reply #552 on: March 30, 2013, 11:44:36 PM »
Sliced off my fingertip with a mandolin slicer today. In the future I will use the safety apparatus as recommended. It hurt a lot, but I read on the Internet it grows back so that's a relief.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
Shame Yourself
« Reply #553 on: March 31, 2013, 01:01:57 AM »
Sliced off my fingertip with a mandolin slicer today. In the future I will use the safety apparatus as recommended. It hurt a lot, but I read on the Internet it grows back so that's a relief.

were you slicing meat loaf ingreds

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: April 01, 2013, 12:53:37 PM »

were you slicing meat loaf ingreds

sweet potato chips!

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #555 on: April 01, 2013, 03:57:55 PM »
Ate a raisin I found on the ground. It was in my own house but still.  :frown:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: April 01, 2013, 03:58:56 PM »
Ate a raisin I found on the ground. It was in my own house but still.  :frown:

no chance that was a raisin

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: April 01, 2013, 05:37:45 PM »
I had a pretty major bender Friday after work through Sunday.  Started right at 5 Friday, 2 on Saturday until 3 am, then 9 to 9 Sunday.

Shame: left 2 credit cards at unknown bars Sunday, cancelled Monday morning with no Sunday charges on the cards.

Do we have a self improvement thread?

Good gawd please tell me your a student.

Technically I am, but not really! WNMFer? :D
:adios:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: April 03, 2013, 07:56:12 AM »
Forgot my belt today :facepalm:

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: April 03, 2013, 08:17:55 AM »

Is your shirt tucked in? Feel like we have this conversation every 2 weeks
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: April 03, 2013, 08:47:10 AM »

Is your shirt tucked in? Feel like we have this conversation every 2 weeks
Yes :embarrassed:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: April 03, 2013, 08:48:56 AM »
you know what you belt wearing dorks should do? go to some kind of clothing store and buy the cheapest reversible black/brown combo belt you can find and then just throw it in your glove compartment for emergencies or something. also, please let me know if you have any other real life quandry brain busters you need me to hammer out for you cause i'm pretty open for the rest of the day.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: April 03, 2013, 08:51:04 AM »
I think the whole "forgot my belt" thing is only for the mid 20's crowd. You never/rarely wear belts in college and then you have to wear one every day to work. I sometimes start trying to put my dress belt on when I am wearing cargo shorts! (<- see what I did there? I wanted to comply with the thread directive.)

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: April 03, 2013, 08:52:06 AM »
you know what you belt wearing dorks should do? go to some kind of clothing store and buy the cheapest reversible black/brown combo belt you can find and then just throw it in your glove compartment for emergencies or something. also, please let me know if you have any other real life quandry brain busters you need me to hammer out for you cause i'm pretty open for the rest of the day.

Sorry nerd, I already have a life planner in steve dave. Talk to him if you wanna give me advice.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: April 03, 2013, 08:54:29 AM »

Sorry nerd, I already have a life planner in steve dave. Talk to him if you wanna give me advice.

i'm not sure one life planner is enough though. you could definitely benefit from a second one and possibly even a backup just in case one of the first two go down.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: April 03, 2013, 08:55:41 AM »

i'm not sure one life planner is enough though. you could definitely benefit from a second one and possibly even a backup just in case one of the first two go down.

Good point. I'll get myself a reversible belt.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: April 03, 2013, 09:48:21 AM »
I think the whole "forgot my belt" thing is only for the mid 20's crowd. You never/rarely wear belts in college and then you have to wear one every day to work.

Yeah, this.

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: April 03, 2013, 10:54:20 AM »
I think the whole "forgot my belt" thing is only for the mid 20's crowd. You never/rarely wear belts in college and then you have to wear one every day to work. I sometimes start trying to put my dress belt on when I am wearing cargo shorts! (<- see what I did there? I wanted to comply with the thread directive.)

I probably should feel shame for liking cargo shorts, but I just don't. Maybe there is some shame in that. :dunno:

Offline GCJayhawker

• Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: April 03, 2013, 10:56:02 AM »

I probably should feel shame for liking cargo shorts, but I just don't. Maybe there is some shame in that. :dunno:

I get it, those things are comfortable.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: April 03, 2013, 11:03:35 AM »

The best thing you life planner dorks can do is go buy a back up black/brown reversible life planner, roll it up, and stick it in your glove box.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #570 on: April 03, 2013, 11:04:28 AM »

I love the crap out of mine.  Will not bend to others view on them.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: April 03, 2013, 11:06:04 AM »
cargoshorts#life

I also like non-cargo shorts too though! I'm no bigot!

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: April 03, 2013, 11:06:53 AM »
Face it guys.  If you're 30 you during the summer you wear an old t-shirt with cargo shorts and flip flops and a baseball cap with a curved bill.  And all the hipster kids know you're old.  But your BMW X5 gave it away first so like no big deal.

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: April 03, 2013, 11:07:37 AM »

I get it, those things are comfortable.

Functional, too!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: April 03, 2013, 11:28:10 AM »

The best thing you life planner dorks can do is go buy a back up black/brown reversible life planner, roll it up, and stick it in your glove box.

Kinda racist? I don't really care what color my life planner is as long as my life gets planned.