Author Topic: The Walking Dead (official thread, 'clams not allowed)  (Read 165758 times)

The Big Train

Online Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
Re: The Walking Dead (official thread, 'clams not allowed)
« Reply #1476 on: March 27, 2015, 02:06:26 PM »
pretty lazy show title

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: March 27, 2015, 02:14:00 PM »
Kind of like all the lazy CSI titles. 
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: March 27, 2015, 02:45:26 PM »
Walking Dead: Miami is going to be  :surprised:

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: March 28, 2015, 04:16:27 AM »
The teaser for the next epi makes me think that this season could be about the possibility of total chaos btwn Rick's ppl, the Alexandria ppl, and the wolves.  Could completely scatter or reshuffle the groups with a bunch dying from all sides.   Could be a pretty great season all said and done.

Also, that Nicholas guy is going to kill Glen or Maggie.

This is a good bet.  Too much foreshadowing around Glen bringing him back.  One main group member is going down for sure.
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

The Big Train

« Reply #1480 on: March 29, 2015, 07:42:03 PM »
season finale tonight  :drool:

The Big Train

« Reply #1481 on: March 29, 2015, 08:36:04 PM »
oh crap!

The Big Train

« Reply #1482 on: March 29, 2015, 09:30:04 PM »
O.M.G.!!!!!  :Wha: :Wha: :Wha: :Wha: :Wha: :Wha:

eff YEAH!!!!!

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: March 29, 2015, 09:38:53 PM »
That episode delivered!!   

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: March 29, 2015, 09:39:48 PM »
Freaking amazing

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #1485 on: March 29, 2015, 11:57:15 PM »

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: March 30, 2015, 12:04:44 AM »
Fantastic. Absolutely fantastic.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: March 30, 2015, 12:09:05 AM »
You're not ready.  But you're going to have to be.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: March 30, 2015, 08:27:07 AM »
That finale was the best one they have had yet.  So so good! 

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: March 30, 2015, 08:28:45 AM »
Will we use this thread or create a new master thread for Fear the Walking Dead? 

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: March 30, 2015, 08:42:53 AM »
can someone give an update on what happened for those of us that stopped watching but might care enough to read about why others thought it was so good?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: March 30, 2015, 08:59:25 AM »
With the build up of Morgan, The Wolves, The Alexandrians, and The Rickites, I thought there was going to be a huge four way clash of crap.  Nope.  It was a good epi, but more building for next season than anything else.  I mean, none of the main crazy was resolved.  Just a main drunk.  It was good, but not what I thought it would be. 

The Wolves are different/less than I thought they would be too.  I like the idea of them being more organized, but wished they were more of an apparent force.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: March 30, 2015, 09:00:51 AM »
Will we use this thread or create a new master thread for Fear the Walking Dead?

I am hoping to watch the new show even though I have not been watching The Walking Dead, so please start a new thread.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: March 30, 2015, 09:05:32 AM »
Given that TWD has been different than most zombie stuff by focusing on the human side of getting though/past the event, I feel like the new one will be much like most zombie stuff in that it is all about what goes on while the event happens. Still gonna watch, though

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: March 30, 2015, 09:06:46 AM »
I did love the exact moment they reintroduced Morgan and Rick last night.  Especially because Morgan had just said something about how "all live is precious and should be valued", or something. 

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: March 30, 2015, 11:06:19 AM »
The Wolves are different/less than I thought they would be too.  I like the idea of them being more organized, but wished they were more of an apparent force.

Oh, they will be.

The fact that they are assembling a herd that they are preparing to unleash is going to be a major story line at the outset of next season.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: March 30, 2015, 11:27:57 AM »
can someone give an update on what happened for those of us that stopped watching but might care enough to read about why others thought it was so good?

I think the finale broke from the redundant pattern they had established.  They left a few variables out there that give the story a number of different ways it could go. 

I get that they brought Morgan back to show how far Rick has lost it - but they seem to want to bring back S1 Morgan instead of paranoid crazy Morgan in that episode of S2 or whatever.  Tough for me to reconcile "all life is precious" with paranoid crazy.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: March 30, 2015, 11:31:55 AM »

I think the finale broke from the redundant pattern they had established.  They left a few variables out there that give the story a number of different ways it could go. 

I get that they brought Morgan back to show how far Rick has lost it - but they seem to want to bring back S1 Morgan instead of paranoid crazy Morgan in that episode of S2 or whatever.  Tough for me to reconcile "all life is precious" with paranoid crazy.

Current Morgan is much more mellow than S1 Morgan, it seems.  He went the most crazy of a character we have seen, and has now swung all the way back to the opposite side of the spectrum.  I guess, he is the new Tyresse in that he will be the absolute conscience type of character?

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: March 30, 2015, 12:18:32 PM »

Current Morgan is much more mellow than S1 Morgan, it seems.  He went the most crazy of a character we have seen, and has now swung all the way back to the opposite side of the spectrum.  I guess, he is the new Tyresse in that he will be the absolute conscience type of character?

He probably found this guy and spent a bunch of time with him between S1 and now....

@mikec2w

Offline The Whale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: March 30, 2015, 12:31:04 PM »
With the build up of Morgan, The Wolves, The Alexandrians, and The Rickites, I thought there was going to be a huge four way clash of crap.  Nope.  It was a good epi, but more building for next season than anything else.  I mean, none of the main crazy was resolved.  Just a main drunk.  It was good, but not what I thought it would be. 

Yep, great episode, but was expecting more resolution to some of the issues.

Really glad they didn't resolve the Wolves this season after all of the buildup.  It's still uncertain if the two wolves are the 2 guys kicked out of Alexandria (the woman tied up a few episodes ago could have been the third).

Also liked how they had Gabriel run into the walker with the noose around his neck to symbolize Judas.