Author Topic: Rest of the way - WHAT DO WE HAVE TO DO TO WIN THE BIG 12*  (Read 7109 times)

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Rest of the way - WHAT DO WE HAVE TO DO TO WIN THE BIG 12*
« Reply #75 on: February 21, 2013, 04:19:24 PM »
Bill is going to F Hilton like she was an female student at KU.

Have you been watching? I bet they lose by at least 7. Bill can't make his players shoot better on the road. ISU doesn't have the scoring issues that OSU does. They played 50 minutes of basketball and couldn't get to 70. They hit 3 field goals the last 15 minutes of that game last night.

The really annoying thing in all of this is that we should have beat KU by 10 at our place. I can take our loss in Ames and Lawrence, but that one... man.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 21, 2013, 05:39:44 PM »

Have you been watching? I bet they lose by at least 7. Bill can't make his players shoot better on the road. ISU doesn't have the scoring issues that OSU does. They played 50 minutes of basketball and couldn't get to 70. They hit 3 field goals the last 15 minutes of that game last night.

yes, for the past 9 years, I have been.  i've seen this movie before.  It all ends the same.

yet you will continue to watch, 'zacker post

catzacker

« Reply #77 on: February 21, 2013, 06:04:33 PM »

yes, for the past 9 years, I have been.  i've seen this movie before.  It all ends the same.

the conference, my dear.  the townament is something different, that's why i watch.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 21, 2013, 06:34:58 PM »

the conference, my dear.  the townament is something different, that's why i watch.

you watch/care about all of it. You secretly know every scenario for us to win or share the title. you cheer that exact way moreso than most of the dumbasses on this board. the fact that I haven't driven to your house to fight you right in the face is evidence enough.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 21, 2013, 06:40:11 PM »

you watch/care about all of it. You secretly know every scenario for us to win or share the title. you cheer that exact way moreso than most of the dumbasses on this board. the fact that I haven't driven to your house to fight you right in the face is evidence enough.
Man, what a stud post.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 21, 2013, 06:45:15 PM »
binge dave = stud dave

catzacker

« Reply #81 on: February 21, 2013, 07:13:41 PM »

Sure, I know the scenarios, sure I want the most beneficial scenario for ksu to play out so ksu can win it, I just don't think it will happen.  I didn't before the season started, I don't know.  I'm not watching because I think we're going to win a title - my interest is merely the game itself and then its implications for the townament. 

...but secretly, I buy a lotto ticket every sunday morning.  cause, ya never know, ya know?