Author Topic: KSU Booze Cats  (Read 557289 times)

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: KSU Bat Cats 2013:
« Reply #600 on: May 17, 2013, 08:56:29 AM »
im still pretty new at the boozecats drinking game. how many beers do i have to chug if we win the big12?
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: May 17, 2013, 08:59:28 AM »
im still pretty new at the boozecats drinking game. how many beers do i have to chug if we win the big12?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: May 17, 2013, 09:06:15 AM »
Regional Hosts

SECURE TEAMS: The eight national seeds listed above; Indiana, North Carolina State, UCLA, Clemson

ON THE BUBBLE (IN): Arkansas, South Carolina, Louisville, Kansas State

ON THE BUBBLE (OUT): South Alabama, Mississippi State, Arizona State, Mississippi

One change from last week: Kansas State replaces Mississippi State as a host. That assumes Kansas State wins a crucial home series against Oklahoma this weekend, giving the Wildcats their first series win this season against a team that we are currently projecting to make a regional. The Sooners are good enough to win that series on the road, but right now Kansas State is the hotter team, and it is at home, so we’ll give K-State the benefit of the doubt. The Wildcats carry a two-game lead in the Big 12 into the last weekend, and their records against the top 25 (7-5) and top 100 (21-11) both trump South Alabama’s mark against the top 25 (4-7) and top 100 (15-11). The Big 12 is also the No. 4 RPI conference while the Sun Belt is No. 5, so winning the Big 12 regular-season title does carry some weight. And Kansas State presents more geographic diversity as a host than South Alabama, which is in the same footprint as Florida State and Louisiana State.

Oh man wouldnt this be fun, would hit MHK for a game or two.  I want the Cats to go to Omaha so bad.  When the CWS was at Rosenblat it was one of the best weekends in sports to attend.  Tailgate your face off from sun up to sun down two days in a row.  It's the marathon of all marathons.  Granted, the Monday-Wednesday hangover sucks but its totally worth it.

Keep winning BoozeCats :drool:

it's better now that it's downtown

Haven't tried it since it moved downtown.  I certainly want to though.  Is there any decent areas to tailgate though?

I don't know about tailgating are many, many, many more bars and beer gardens around it. it's also much closer to hotels and food than it was. also the stadium is about a million times nicer. better parking as well.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: May 17, 2013, 09:49:22 AM »
Regional Hosts

SECURE TEAMS: The eight national seeds listed above; Indiana, North Carolina State, UCLA, Clemson

ON THE BUBBLE (OUT): South Alabama, Mississippi State, Arizona State, Mississippi

One change from last week: Kansas State replaces Mississippi State as a host. That assumes Kansas State wins a crucial home series against Oklahoma this weekend, giving the Wildcats their first series win this season against a team that we are currently projecting to make a regional. The Sooners are good enough to win that series on the road, but right now Kansas State is the hotter team, and it is at home, so we’ll give K-State the benefit of the doubt. The Wildcats carry a two-game lead in the Big 12 into the last weekend, and their records against the top 25 (7-5) and top 100 (21-11) both trump South Alabama’s mark against the top 25 (4-7) and top 100 (15-11). The Big 12 is also the No. 4 RPI conference while the Sun Belt is No. 5, so winning the Big 12 regular-season title does carry some weight. And Kansas State presents more geographic diversity as a host than South Alabama, which is in the same footprint as Florida State and Louisiana State.

Oh man wouldnt this be fun, would hit MHK for a game or two.  I want the Cats to go to Omaha so bad.  When the CWS was at Rosenblat it was one of the best weekends in sports to attend.  Tailgate your face off from sun up to sun down two days in a row.  It's the marathon of all marathons.  Granted, the Monday-Wednesday hangover sucks but its totally worth it.

Keep winning BoozeCats :drool:

it's better now that it's downtown

Haven't tried it since it moved downtown.  I certainly want to though.  Is there any decent areas to tailgate though?

I don't know about tailgating are many, many, many more bars and beer gardens around it. it's also much closer to hotels and food than it was. also the stadium is about a million times nicer. better parking as well.

If the Cats make it, I am shacking up at your place.  Can you clear that with your roommates?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: May 17, 2013, 09:54:46 AM »
Regional Hosts

One change from last week: Kansas State replaces Mississippi State as a host. That assumes Kansas State wins a crucial home series against Oklahoma this weekend, giving the Wildcats their first series win this season against a team that we are currently projecting to make a regional. The Sooners are good enough to win that series on the road, but right now Kansas State is the hotter team, and it is at home,where the crowds are going to be just crazy-stupid wasted and get in the Sooner's faces and probably fight them a few times all weekend  so we’ll give K-State the benefit of the doubt. The Wildcats carry a two-game lead in the Big 12 into the last weekend, and their records against the top 25 (7-5) and top 100 (21-11) both trump South Alabama’s mark against the top 25 (4-7) and top 100 (15-11). The Big 12 is also the No. 4 RPI conference while the Sun Belt is No. 5, so winning the Big 12 regular-season title does carry some weight. And Kansas State presents more geographic diversity as a host than South Alabama, which is in the same footprint as Florida State and Louisiana State.

fixed

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: May 17, 2013, 09:56:31 AM »
I want someone to get so drunk they mug an umpire, take his place and make all the calls for the #boozecats.  Enrico Palazzo style

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: May 17, 2013, 10:05:37 AM »
I want someone to get so drunk they mug an umpire, take his place and make all the calls for the #boozecats.  Enrico Palazzo style
:emawkid:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: May 17, 2013, 10:07:49 AM »
:emawkid:

:D

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: May 17, 2013, 10:09:18 AM »
Just had a chat with our corporate giving officer.  We are looking in donating a stomach pumping station to put down the 1st baseline.

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: May 17, 2013, 10:34:07 AM »
Just had a chat with our corporate giving officer.  We are looking in donating a stomach pumping station to put down the 1st baseline.
  :excited:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: May 17, 2013, 10:35:54 AM »
Let me ask you guys, what would you use more when getting shattered at the #boozecats game:

1.  futons to pass out on;
2.  stomach pumping stations; or
3.  Sanitary vomitoreum

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: May 17, 2013, 10:49:23 AM »

I can help you with this.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: May 17, 2013, 10:57:37 AM »

I can help you with this.

Winters wants in too.  Maybe we just knock out the whole crew and have EMAWs call this game.  not sure it will make a big difference

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: May 17, 2013, 11:05:53 AM »
Let me ask you guys, what would you use more when getting shattered at the #boozecats game:

3.  Sanitary vomitoreum

Futons would come in handy for the later front-yard orgies.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: May 17, 2013, 11:09:13 AM »

3.  Sanitary vomitoreum

tough call here. could you expand on the sanitary vomitoreum please?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #615 on: May 17, 2013, 11:27:49 AM »

3.  Sanitary vomitoreum

Sure, this is all still in the concept stage but here is what we are thinking.  Porcelain or stainless receptacle with sanitized, one use, disposable gagging sticks/rods/feathers (still in R&D)

Say you started at RAB and had 2 summer beers.  You then had 2 in the car on the way to the Toint.  You then shotgunned 8-10 12 oz cans of Bud Select in the parking lot.  Once inside, you really start drinking and have 6-9 of those Tallgrass cans and you funnel 2 Miller Lites at the bottom of the 3rd.  You are probably buzzed at this point and feeling a little full.  Go home?  No.  No way.  John Currie didn't stick his money making neck out and enact booze sales over here to have you limp home with your tail between your legs because your tummy hurts.  Just hit the "Queasy Cat's Commode" and unload what is holding you back.  You'd get a semi-private booth with the receptacle and a sanitized implement to jam down your throat.  There would likely be an attendant with mouthwash, cigs and he'd tell you if you got any on your shirt/shorts.

Offline CopperBowl

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: May 17, 2013, 11:55:28 AM »

Technically, 10.  Actually 9 now that I think about it.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: May 17, 2013, 12:32:15 PM »
Besides metal bats, what are the key rules difference between college baseball and regular baseball?  Do they play like 7 innings as they do in little league or do they do 9?  Is there a mercy rule?

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: May 17, 2013, 12:42:35 PM »
Besides metal bats, what are the key rules difference between college baseball and regular baseball?  Do they play like 7 innings as they do in little league or do they do 9?  Is there a mercy rule?

Pete, have you ever been kicked really hard in the taint? Cause that's where you're headed with this line of questioning.

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: May 17, 2013, 01:09:33 PM »

Pete, have you ever been kicked really hard in the taint? Cause that's where you're headed with this line of questioning.

Pete may be the first goEMAW moderator to get cuntpunted.   :horrorsurprise:
@lopakman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: May 17, 2013, 01:12:05 PM »

3.  Sanitary vomitoreum

Sure, this is all still in the concept stage but here is what we are thinking.  Porcelain or stainless receptacle with sanitized, one use, disposable gagging sticks/rods/feathers (still in R&D)

Say you started at RAB and had 2 summer beers.  You then had 2 in the car on the way to the Toint.  You then shotgunned 8-10 12 oz cans of Bud Select in the parking lot.  Once inside, you really start drinking and have 6-9 of those Tallgrass cans and you funnel 2 Miller Lites at the bottom of the 3rd.  You are probably buzzed at this point and feeling a little full.  Go home?  No.  No way.  John Currie didn't stick his money making neck out and enact booze sales over here to have you limp home with your tail between your legs because your tummy hurts.  Just hit the "Queasy Cat's Commode" and unload what is holding you back.  You'd get a semi-private booth with the receptacle and a sanitized implement to jam down your throat.  There would likely be an attendant with mouthwash, cigs and he'd tell you if you got any on your shirt/shorts.

wow, mods please move to the pitch your investment ideas to KSC thread. id really like to run with this idea.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: May 17, 2013, 01:41:39 PM »

3.  Sanitary vomitoreum

wow, mods please move to the pitch your investment ideas to KSC thread. id really like to run with this idea.

I want it to be charitable. 

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: May 17, 2013, 01:42:38 PM »

3.  Sanitary vomitoreum

Yes. If there is going to be an attendant, then this really isn't a choice...unless there is a lot more substance to options 1 and 2 that has not yet been divulged.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: May 17, 2013, 03:12:29 PM »
everytime you open this thread you have to chug a beer

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: May 17, 2013, 03:21:37 PM »
Serious question.  If basketball is our hobby sport, what is baseball!?

:dunno: