Author Topic: KSU Booze Cats  (Read 572811 times)

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
Re: KSU Booze Cats 2015
« Reply #4525 on: April 12, 2015, 08:39:41 PM »

5-0, top of 6th

#DobberUpdate
worth premium

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4526 on: April 13, 2015, 09:12:36 AM »
how on earth did we win a series vs a top 5 team?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #4527 on: April 13, 2015, 09:14:21 AM »
They were probably resting their studs.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4528 on: April 13, 2015, 03:47:36 PM »
because cats
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4529 on: April 14, 2015, 09:31:12 PM »
Booze Cats rally to send it to extras

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4530 on: April 14, 2015, 09:37:18 PM »
Leadoff double by Conlon!  :emawkid:

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4531 on: April 14, 2015, 09:49:17 PM »
5-4 Booze Cats!!  :ksu:   Suck it Shockers

The Big Train

« Reply #4532 on: April 14, 2015, 09:50:02 PM »
 :emawkid: :emawkid: :emawkid:

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4533 on: April 14, 2015, 09:52:39 PM »
That was a pretty nice comeback from down 4-0.  Gene Stephenson must be rolling over in his grave.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #4534 on: April 14, 2015, 09:55:03 PM »
5 year flash in the pan? More like tire fire er something. Amirite?

What exactly are our expectations in baseball, particularly given the fact we have the Oklahoma and Texas schools in our conference?  CWS every 2 or 3 years, confy title 5 out of 10 years and ncaa regional host 3 very season?

What a ridiculous post you sound like a GPC oscar apologist grasping at straws. JFC, we're going to finish in last place in consecutive years behind KU and West Virginia. That northern school crap is a stale excuse. These last two seasons have been embarrassingly bad. We're having Mike Clarky type seasons and we should be beyond that.  Everyone was perfectly happy when we were finishing 4th, 5th, 6th in the conference and getting into the NCAA tournament. Expectations? Let's start with not being a laughingstock and doormat

You don't really know how baseball works, do you? Leave this thread and don't every talk baseball again.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4535 on: April 14, 2015, 10:01:26 PM »

What exactly are our expectations in baseball, particularly given the fact we have the Oklahoma and Texas schools in our conference?  CWS every 2 or 3 years, confy title 5 out of 10 years and ncaa regional host 3 very season?

What a ridiculous post you sound like a GPC oscar apologist grasping at straws. JFC, we're going to finish in last place in consecutive years behind KU and West Virginia. That northern school crap is a stale excuse. These last two seasons have been embarrassingly bad. We're having Mike Clarky type seasons and we should be beyond that.  Everyone was perfectly happy when we were finishing 4th, 5th, 6th in the conference and getting into the NCAA tournament. Expectations? Let's start with not being a laughingstock and doormat

You don't really know how baseball works, do you? Leave this thread and don't every talk baseball again.

Interesting timing, let's talk again later. One of us has had no problem admitting when they've been wrong, I'm pretty sure I won't be wrong here either.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4536 on: April 14, 2015, 10:03:04 PM »
Non baseball fans commenting amount baseball are the absolute worst. Augie Garido would have been fired at k-state if some of you jack offs had their way. Good grief, just so stupid. Way to write off the entire season in the first week of April you dolts.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4537 on: April 14, 2015, 10:04:21 PM »

Interesting timing, let's talk again later. One of us has had no problem admitting when they've been wrong, I'm pretty sure I won't be wrong here either.

No thanks.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4538 on: April 14, 2015, 10:04:34 PM »
That was a pretty nice comeback from down 4-0.  Gene Stephenson must be rolling over in his grave.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4539 on: April 14, 2015, 10:22:51 PM »
Non baseball fans commenting amount baseball are the absolute worst. Augie Garido would have been fired at k-state if some of you jack offs had their way. Good grief, just so stupid. Way to write off the entire season in the first week of April you dolts.

Who are the non baseball fans you are speaking of?

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4540 on: April 14, 2015, 10:37:37 PM »
Honest ? for FSD.

What makes baseball so different from other sports in that finishing (not final this season) dead last in the conference two years in a row is more tolerable?
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4541 on: April 14, 2015, 10:44:10 PM »
#fireBrad

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4542 on: April 14, 2015, 10:50:09 PM »

I mean this has to be :Take the Bait: right?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4543 on: April 14, 2015, 10:54:12 PM »
I'm pretty sure this is FSD!s first season following the team and he's used Wikipedia as his main source. Personally, I think it's adorable. :love:

The Big Train

« Reply #4544 on: April 14, 2015, 11:04:51 PM »
as the resident baseball expert, I have yet to decide on FSD's baseball related postings

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4545 on: April 15, 2015, 12:18:24 AM »
Looks like the Cats' great comeback extra-innings win tonight kind of got lost in the shuffle.

That said, I don't think Brad is the long term solution, especially after the defections immediately following the conference championship season, last season's miserable performance, and the fact we'll likely finish in or near the conference cellar this season.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4546 on: April 15, 2015, 08:39:01 AM »
Looks like the Cats' great comeback extra-innings win tonight kind of got lost in the shuffle.

That said, I don't think Brad is the long term solution, especially after the defections immediately following the conference championship season, last season's miserable performance, and the fact we'll likely finish in or near the conference cellar this season.
Brad is in his 12th season. IMO that's pretty long term :dunno:

They've won 4 of 5 overall and still have a lot of winnable games on the schedule (Baylor and KU are well under .500).

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4547 on: April 15, 2015, 09:16:59 AM »
<-------------------------

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4548 on: April 15, 2015, 10:04:37 AM »
The Cats have 19 games left, and 12 of those are against teams that are at least 5 games below .500.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4549 on: April 15, 2015, 10:56:28 AM »

some people just want to watch the world burn