Author Topic: Will's FaceMask Thread  (Read 8082 times)

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Will's FaceMask Thread
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2013, 02:08:50 PM »
No, you were right 8manpick. It's semi-contact.

Oh that settles it then, _33 has spoken. 

I like your videos BTW, it would be great to meet you someday!

:D

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2013, 02:31:37 PM »
when i was 11 i broke my nose playing baseball. while crying right after it happened, my father told me to stop feeling sorry for myself. i wonder if Shannon will do the same.
When I was 16, I crowded the plate on an 0-2 count and prepared for a curve ball (I had faced the pitcher before). I leaned into the pitch, ready to protect the plate. Waiting for the curve to break... waiting for the curve to break... BANG!!! rough ridin' fastball straight to the face (broken nose). Blood everywhere, kids crying from the scene, rushed to the hospital, etc.

My first practice back after the surgery, my coach threw his first 20 pitches straight at me, it was his philosophy for me to not be scared of being hit again. I guess it kinda worked. So what i'm getting at is, we either throw 20 straight elbows at Will's face for him to get over it or we throw 20 basketballs at his face for him to get over it. It's your call guys.
:lol:
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2013, 02:34:41 PM »
Yeah, that was pretty funny fanning.  :D

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2013, 02:34:55 PM »
I'm really looking forward to this thread you guys. Tons of potential :emawkid:

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2013, 03:01:09 PM »
Guys, playing a semi-contact sport with a broken nose isn't really that big a deal.  It just isn't, and you'll never convince me otherwise.  I would have expected any basketball player to do the same.

It isn't a semi-contact sport, it's a contact sport.

meh. semi-contact in 8mpHO.

Regardless of the contactness of basketball, if you get hit in the nose when it's broken it will hurt really bad...but, it's not like you're going to make it worse. If the injury can't get worse from you playing, then you damn well better play. Will playing in the second half last night should have been the expectation, not the exception.

Yeah, the nose is almost magical in its ability to not be harmed anymore once it's been broken.   

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2013, 05:32:34 PM »
So how many of you were thinking, "Don't get up."
Maybe I was just a little bit. Not my best moment.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2013, 05:52:20 PM »
So how many of you were thinking, "Don't get up."
Maybe I was just a little bit. Not my best moment.

I was watching the OU/Baylor game and when I flipped back he was on the ground, I chuckled, didn't even feel a little bad until now in retrospect.

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2013, 05:58:36 PM »
Guys, playing a semi-contact sport with a broken nose isn't really that big a deal.  It just isn't, and you'll never convince me otherwise.  I would have expected any basketball player to do the same.

It isn't a semi-contact sport, it's a contact sport.

meh. semi-contact in 8mpHO.

Regardless of the contactness of basketball, if you get hit in the nose when it's broken it will hurt really bad...but, it's not like you're going to make it worse. If the injury can't get worse from you playing, then you damn well better play. Will playing in the second half last night should have been the expectation, not the exception.

Yeah, the nose is almost magical in its ability to not be harmed anymore once it's been broken.

The point was that it's not like he was playing with a partial ACL tear or something. It's not going to get worse just by playing basketball. Could he get hit in the nose again and break it in a different spot? Sure, but it's not like the break is going to get worse if he gets bumped in the snoz, it would just hurt like a mother rough rider.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2013, 07:13:23 PM »
WELP!

"@KellisRobinett: Anyone hoping to see Will Spradling in a protective mask (broken nose) is out of luck. He said today he will tough it out without one at OU."

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2013, 07:15:16 PM »
WELP!

"@KellisRobinett: Anyone hoping to see Will Spradling in a protective mask (broken nose) is out of luck. He said today he will tough it out without one at OU."

So basically its not broken right?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2013, 07:18:35 PM »
WELP!

So basically its not broken right?
No. Can't be a serious break. If it's serious they have to operate on it within the next 48 hours so it doesn't set in the new spot. Will was just being a pussy the whole time.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2013, 07:20:15 PM »
Do you guys want to hear how they fix a broken noes in surgery? After the doctors told me what they did to me in the waiting room, I threw up.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2013, 07:22:18 PM »
His nose is not broken. It wasn't even bleeding. He got bumped in the nose and thought it was going to bleed, so he jerked out his bloody tampon and shoved it up his nose. When the team Dr. came out Will said, "What do I do now? I thought it was bleeding but now there is blood everywhere from my tampon. Here is what is gonna happen. Just tell everyone I broke my nose. If you don't, Dad is going to fire your and Weber's ass.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Will's FaceMask Thread
« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2013, 07:31:30 PM »
Do you guys want to hear how they fix a broken noes in surgery? After the doctors told me what they did to me in the waiting room, I threw up.

yes!

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2013, 07:39:47 PM »

Fanning, did you get the metal rods placed in the bridge of your nose? Did you get the plastic molds put in your nose?
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2013, 07:41:26 PM »

yes!
They stick a two stick iron prong up your nasal cavity and JAM IT as hard as they can over to where the nose use to be. Just imagine someone up your nose with a prong that stick up near your brain JAMMING an iron material over to one side. FML.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2013, 07:42:07 PM »

Fanning, did you get the metal rods placed in the bridge of your nose? Did you get the plastic molds put in your nose?
You called it. Medal rods.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2013, 07:53:46 PM »
Had a bad accident when I was 19.  Broke nose badly and split my lower lip in halves.  Doc sewed up lip and checked nose. She told me that since I had broken it a couple times before that it would take surgery to fix including rebreaking it in a couple ways.  She said to just tough it out until I no longer played sports so I wouldn't have to have it done more than once. 

I would assume that we are stuck with a nasal high pitched voice now for a couple yrs

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Offline RonLongshaft

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 31, 2013, 08:41:09 PM »
He's definitely faking it! Shannon told him he had a broken nose Will was all "you serious dad?" And Webs was all "you sure, it doesn't look broke" Shannon was all "YES, it's rough ridin' broke but you won't wear a mask cause you're rough ridin' tough, a coachs son!" Webs was all "whatevs let's get some chicken nuggets after the game"

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2013, 10:09:02 PM »

Odds that one or more Sooners target the Will Schnozz and reduce it to a bloody pulp?

Offline Daiji

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 31, 2013, 10:14:10 PM »

Surprisingly enough, I didn't photoshop any of Spradling's face at all.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 31, 2013, 10:14:22 PM »

Odds that one or more Sooners target the Will Schnozz and reduce it to a bloody pulp?
Odds that one or more of the Sooners 'pants' Sprads and rip out his bloody tampon, throw it on his face, and then say, "Broken nose, broken nose!"?

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 31, 2013, 10:15:04 PM »
Daiji!

:excited:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Will's FaceMask Thread
« Reply #73 on: January 31, 2013, 10:22:30 PM »

Surprisingly enough, I didn't photoshop any of Spradling's face at all.

lol

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 31, 2013, 10:25:07 PM »
Daiji!

:excited:
^^^^^^^^^^THIS  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The dribbling in the first one looks jr. highish. The two faces in the second one have me in tears. That is just awesome.