Author Topic: Political Facebook Posts/Tweets From People  (Read 2161547 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Political Facebook Posts/Tweets From People
« Reply #27900 on: June 13, 2021, 12:56:27 PM »
If this guy leans right, there’s no way MIR is dying on this hill for him. Not a single chance. He’d want him fired and nothing to see here.

Wacky, Jeffrey Toobin isn't a political commentator, he's a legal analyst. Neither of us have any idea what his political leanings are nor do I care. You clearly care, you need this dude to be a liberal to prove whatever point you need to make as you've been literally the only one to continually talk about the perceived political leanings of a legal expert.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #27901 on: June 13, 2021, 01:02:00 PM »
If this guy leans right, there’s no way MIR is dying on this hill for him. Not a single chance. He’d want him fired and nothing to see here.

Wacky, Jeffrey Toobin isn't a political commentator, he's a legal analyst. Neither of us have any idea what his political leanings are nor do I care. You clearly care, you need this dude to be a liberal to prove whatever point you need to make as you've been literally the only one to continually talk about the perceived political leanings of a legal expert.
He works for CNN. You clearly know why they hired him. If this was a Fox News character, you’d have a hay day. Let’s not play dumb here and just call a spade a spade. Please? Can we be honest with ourselves here? Or are you taking this to the grave? I mean, the fact he’s dumb enough to jerk off on a work computer is dumb enough. We all do it, but I’m sorry he was dumb enough to do it on a work computer and you feel the need to support him, because Clay!

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #27902 on: June 13, 2021, 01:06:45 PM »
Not happy all this jackoff talk has buried this fine piece of fake maga propaganda.
https://twitter.com/JOLLYFATSCHEF/status/1404032539757617163

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27903 on: June 13, 2021, 01:10:15 PM »
I’m just clearly stating that cancel culture works one way these days and you clearly don’t see it that way. It is what it is. Fox News is dumb as eff, but so is CNN and every other liberal media outlets. They all suck. Jerking off on camera is way more fireable than using the term boobs on air. It’s honestly one of the most grossest things you could do at a workplace and you know this.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27904 on: June 13, 2021, 01:14:27 PM »

He works for CNN. You clearly know why they hired him. If this was a Fox News character, you’d have a hay day. Let’s not play dumb here and just call a spade a spade. Please? Can we be honest with ourselves here? Or are you taking this to the grave? I mean, the fact he’s dumb enough to jerk off on a work computer is dumb enough. We all do it, but I’m sorry he was dumb enough to do it on a work computer and you feel the need to support him, because Clay!

There are plenty of conservatives that work at CNN and once again this dude isn't even there to talk politics. If you need this guy to be a flaming liberal and if you need me to be the defender of all things liberal then go ahead and have it. You have an uncanny ability to find every little thing to be victimized and aggrieved by, it's stunning.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27905 on: June 13, 2021, 01:23:52 PM »
I just want everyone to be honest with themselves. If he was a Fox News employee, you wouldn’t have went down this road.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27906 on: June 13, 2021, 02:00:23 PM »
Not happy all this jackoff talk has buried this fine piece of fake maga propaganda.
https://twitter.com/JOLLYFATSCHEF/status/1404032539757617163

I think they actually aired that segment.

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #27907 on: June 13, 2021, 02:00:58 PM »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27908 on: June 13, 2021, 02:35:38 PM »
I just want everyone to be honest with themselves. If he was a Fox News employee, you wouldn’t have went down this road.

:lol: okay wacky, if that helps you feel validated. I can see how you would think that given my extensive history of talking about fox news and calling for people there to be fired.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27909 on: June 13, 2021, 03:18:19 PM »
Bud, this is the easiest case of case closed. Negligence and disregarding your peers, for showing your meat on air, with nobodies approval. The fact you’ve came this far defending him is astonishing. I actually respect it.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27910 on: June 13, 2021, 03:26:54 PM »
You making Clay look like a genius, sucks ass! Love ya, bud!

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #27912 on: June 13, 2021, 05:32:40 PM »
Bud, this is the easiest case of case closed. Negligence and disregarding your peers, for showing your meat on air, with nobodies approval. The fact you’ve came this far defending him is astonishing. I actually respect it.

dude, he mumped up...obviously it was not intentional...joe shmo probably does get fired today, but that's not right either

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27913 on: June 13, 2021, 07:00:43 PM »

dude, he mumped up...obviously it was not intentional...joe shmo probably does get fired today, but that's not right either
You never had this sentiment before. That’s thee entire point. If it was Clay Travis jerking off in front of peers, this thread would be rolling!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 07:18:41 PM by 420seriouscat69 »

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #27914 on: June 13, 2021, 07:18:31 PM »
[tweet]1404184737246179329[/tweet]
Fantastic troll.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #27915 on: June 13, 2021, 08:00:42 PM »
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #27916 on: June 14, 2021, 02:32:34 AM »
i didn’t realize a) toobin has been a cnn employee since 2002 and b) they didn’t fire him last year until wacky’s thing about cnn hiring the creep this year

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27917 on: June 14, 2021, 09:21:23 AM »
Rubbing one out is not a fireable offense.
Getting caught tugging on a Zoom call is not a fireable offense.
Using company time and possibly IT assets (laptop) to rub one out (and probably visiting XXX webpages) is a fireable offense.  And this is probably the only grounds any organization would have to stand on.

I'm sure company handbooks will get more detailed around the "Do's" and "Don'ts" of a person's conduct on video calls.   

We've all seen the videos of people accidently putting themselves on video when using the bathroom, changing clothes, picking their nose, etc.  Additionally with Zoom, the meeting creator can "End Meeting for All" once completed and it auto kicks everyone off the call.  I've seen many times where people remain on video and have no idea because the creator did not "End Meeting for All."

I personally do not think CNN had enough ammo to fire him without major legal ramifications from Toobin's party.

Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #27918 on: June 14, 2021, 09:22:52 AM »
I personally do not think CNN had enough ammo to fire him without major legal ramifications from Toobin's party.
nah they could've canned him if they wanted to.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #27919 on: June 14, 2021, 09:33:07 AM »
I tried to watch the 9-minute video of his return to the airwaves on CNN a few days ago and found it so cringeworthy I had to turn it off after two minutes.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #27920 on: June 14, 2021, 11:15:57 AM »
I tried to watch the 9-minute video of his return to the airwaves on CNN a few days ago and found it so cringeworthy I had to turn it off after two minutes.
I had someone vaguely describe it to me, was bad enough

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27921 on: June 14, 2021, 03:20:18 PM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #27922 on: June 14, 2021, 03:39:14 PM »
LMFAO still trying huh?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27923 on: June 14, 2021, 03:40:51 PM »
I think that guy might still be posting mask stuff into 2023.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27924 on: June 14, 2021, 03:56:28 PM »
Using company time and possibly IT assets (laptop) to rub one out (and probably visiting XXX webpages) is a fireable offense.

i doubt if the dude was paid hourly.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."