Author Topic: Political Facebook Posts/Tweets From People  (Read 2160530 times)

Skipper44 and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Re: Political Facebook Posts/Tweets From People
« Reply #23050 on: November 17, 2019, 09:58:34 PM »
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #23052 on: November 17, 2019, 10:31:24 PM »
Lol
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #23053 on: November 17, 2019, 10:50:08 PM »
Gd, I miss chunkles.

@chunkles, come home.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #23054 on: November 17, 2019, 10:53:48 PM »
That was VERY well done
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #23055 on: November 17, 2019, 11:28:05 PM »
Peruse his twitter. The dude is doing work and is getting like 9 total retweets on his zillions of amazing graphics. It’s a crime.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #23056 on: November 18, 2019, 06:26:45 AM »
lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #23057 on: November 18, 2019, 07:17:48 AM »
Haha

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23058 on: November 20, 2019, 12:13:58 AM »
Not everyone will agree and I'm ok with that. We are all entitled to our opinions. The following was written by someone else but I absolutely agree with it.

Impeachment...each and every one of you should pray, this doesn’t happen...and, I’ll tell you why. For 8 years, we sat silent, while Obama divided our nation. He used identity politics, race warfare, and class warfare to divide us all. Obama thrust universal healthcare upon us and we sat silent. In the meantime, Hillary and Obama let 4 Americans die in Benghazi, while they watched on closed-circuit tv. Again, we were silent. We watched Hillary Clinton and Donna Brazil rig a primary against Bernie Sanders. We saw Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch (Attorney General at the time) sit on a flight line, only to find that Hilary was exonerated for any crime; regarding her acid-washed / bleach bit server and 33,000 deleted emails. Again, we were silent...We have watched our duly elected president harassed each and every day, for 3 years; even though he has put millions back to work, brought jobs back to America, stood up to our adversaries, and fought like hell to protect our borders. Now, we see Joe Biden leveraging $1 Billion American dollars for his son. However, the Democrats and the media only care about impeaching Trump! So, I can tell you with the utmost certainty...if you are successful in your witch-hunt, we will NOT be silent!!! You will see a revolution you cannot even fathom! Tread lightly...🇺🇸

Borrowed. GOD, please protect your chosen.

I dare every one that agrees to copy and paste/post this

Online meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23059 on: November 20, 2019, 09:06:32 AM »
did you copy and paste/post it?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #23060 on: November 20, 2019, 10:40:54 AM »
"Hillary and Obama let 4 Americans die in Benghazi, while they watched on closed-circuit tv"

this part still fascinates me

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #23061 on: November 20, 2019, 05:10:20 PM »
"Hillary and Obama let 4 Americans die in Benghazi, while they watched on closed-circuit tv"

this part still fascinates me

I have an image in my head that O'bama was just all :bwpopcorn: the whole time too.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #23062 on: November 20, 2019, 07:07:40 PM »
Not everyone will agree and I'm ok with that. We are all entitled to our opinions. The following was written by someone else but I absolutely agree with it.

Impeachment...each and every one of you should pray, this doesn’t happen...and, I’ll tell you why. For 8 years, we sat silent, while Obama divided our nation. He used identity politics, race warfare, and class warfare to divide us all. Obama thrust universal healthcare upon us and we sat silent. In the meantime, Hillary and Obama let 4 Americans die in Benghazi, while they watched on closed-circuit tv. Again, we were silent. We watched Hillary Clinton and Donna Brazil rig a primary against Bernie Sanders. We saw Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch (Attorney General at the time) sit on a flight line, only to find that Hilary was exonerated for any crime; regarding her acid-washed / bleach bit server and 33,000 deleted emails. Again, we were silent...We have watched our duly elected president harassed each and every day, for 3 years;  even though he has put millions back to work, brought jobs back to America, stood up to our adversaries, and fought like hell to protect our borders. Now, we see Joe Biden leveraging $1 Billion American dollars for his son. However, the Democrats and the media only care about impeaching Trump! So, I can tell you with the utmost certainty...if you are successful in your witch-hunt, we will NOT be silent!!! You will see a revolution you cannot even fathom! Tread lightly...🇺🇸

This is what Bill Clinton did and won by a landslide after his impeachment trial.  That's what will happen if Trump isn't impeached.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #23063 on: November 20, 2019, 08:46:56 PM »

Impeachment...each and every one of you should pray, this doesn’t happen...and, I’ll tell you why. For 8 years, we sat silent, while Obama divided our nation. He used identity politics, race warfare, and class warfare to divide us all. Obama thrust universal healthcare upon us and we sat silent. In the meantime, Hillary and Obama let 4 Americans die in Benghazi, while they watched on closed-circuit tv. Again, we were silent. We watched Hillary Clinton and Donna Brazil rig a primary against Bernie Sanders. We saw Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch (Attorney General at the time) sit on a flight line, only to find that Hilary was exonerated for any crime; regarding her acid-washed / bleach bit server and 33,000 deleted emails. Again, we were silent...We have watched our duly elected president harassed each and every day, for 3 years;  even though he has put millions back to work, brought jobs back to America, stood up to our adversaries, and fought like hell to protect our borders. Now, we see Joe Biden leveraging $1 Billion American dollars for his son. However, the Democrats and the media only care about impeaching Trump! So, I can tell you with the utmost certainty...if you are successful in your witch-hunt, we will NOT be silent!!! You will see a revolution you cannot even fathom! Tread lightly...

This is what Bill Clinton did and won by a landslide after his impeachment trial.  That's what will happen if Trump isn't impeached.
I don’t think a Clinton won any presidential elections after Bill’s impeachment trial.
:adios:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #23064 on: November 20, 2019, 09:04:18 PM »

Impeachment...each and every one of you should pray, this doesn’t happen...and, I’ll tell you why. For 8 years, we sat silent, while Obama divided our nation. He used identity politics, race warfare, and class warfare to divide us all. Obama thrust universal healthcare upon us and we sat silent. In the meantime, Hillary and Obama let 4 Americans die in Benghazi, while they watched on closed-circuit tv. Again, we were silent. We watched Hillary Clinton and Donna Brazil rig a primary against Bernie Sanders. We saw Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch (Attorney General at the time) sit on a flight line, only to find that Hilary was exonerated for any crime; regarding her acid-washed / bleach bit server and 33,000 deleted emails. Again, we were silent...We have watched our duly elected president harassed each and every day, for 3 years;  even though he has put millions back to work, brought jobs back to America, stood up to our adversaries, and fought like hell to protect our borders. Now, we see Joe Biden leveraging $1 Billion American dollars for his son. However, the Democrats and the media only care about impeaching Trump! So, I can tell you with the utmost certainty...if you are successful in your witch-hunt, we will NOT be silent!!! You will see a revolution you cannot even fathom! Tread lightly...

I don’t think a Clinton won any presidential elections after Bill’s impeachment trial.

I lived thru it, but there are history books.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #23065 on: November 20, 2019, 09:47:40 PM »
Katdaddy, did you take tons of drugs in 98 and 99?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23066 on: November 21, 2019, 07:11:40 AM »

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23067 on: November 21, 2019, 08:23:42 AM »

I lived thru it, but there are history books.

I lived through it, too. Gore lost his election and didn't campaign with Clinton because he thought he was too toxic after the impeachment.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #23068 on: November 21, 2019, 08:29:28 AM »
lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile