Author Topic: Everything about oscar's system is a cancer  (Read 13859 times)

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Everything about oscar's system is a cancer
« Reply #125 on: January 29, 2013, 10:36:06 AM »
Kind of hard to get offensive rebounds when 61% of your shots are going in the basket (2nd half FG % at ISU). 

Gotta give you credit for continuing to beat the hell out of that dead horse

It's not a dead horse, we're +5 rebounds per game on the season, and only -2.5 per game in conference play, it it continues to be an issue going down the stretch than you guys can beat the dead horse . . . and when you only miss 9 shots in a half of basketball, well, duh right??

I don't think you know what that phrase means...

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 29, 2013, 10:37:34 AM »
I don't like to be rude, but any oscar to Wooly comparisons are silly and complete nonsense.

Man, thanks for not posting that podcast right after we hired oscar, Kat Kid.

:D

I made the comparison originally myself, but its really dumb (but also easy for K-State fans).

The anger and confusion in the immediate period after the hiring obscured the ability to sit down and think through things rationally for a lot of us.

not me

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 29, 2013, 10:39:17 AM »
I don't like to be rude, but any oscar to Wooly comparisons are silly and complete nonsense.

I made the comparison originally myself, but its really dumb (but also easy for K-State fans).

The anger and confusion in the immediate period after the hiring obscured the ability to sit down and think through things rationally for a lot of us.

not me

me either
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 29, 2013, 11:32:56 AM »

not me

:blank:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 29, 2013, 11:57:20 AM »
Quote from: ednksu
Our stats won't matter until they match what I think they will be at some point in time, and at that point in time, it's then that I will be right.
way to back your stats up
chirp gonna chirp

my stats are backing up the fact that your baseless thread sucks, i hope that helps.

There are couple of people in this thread and in general who are doing a really good job of drawing attention to their stupidity. Six pages :sdeek:

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 29, 2013, 12:00:04 PM »
Quote from: ednksu
Our stats won't matter until they match what I think they will be at some point in time, and at that point in time, it's then that I will be right.
way to back your stats up
chirp gonna chirp

my stats are backing up the fact that your baseless thread sucks, i hope that helps.

There are couple of people in this thread and in general who are doing a really good job of drawing attention to their stupidity. Six pages :sdeek:
way to call your shots team pseudo, really childish. 
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 29, 2013, 07:30:25 PM »
Kind of hard to get offensive rebounds when 61% of your shots are going in the basket (2nd half FG % at ISU). 

Do you not know what OR% is?

Offline yosh

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 29, 2013, 07:38:43 PM »
Wow.  Great thread.    :dubious:

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 29, 2013, 07:39:58 PM »

ha ha, because italics means sarcasm. :thumbs:

Offline yosh

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 29, 2013, 09:42:50 PM »

ha ha, because italics means sarcasm. :thumbs:

:thumbsup: 

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Everything about oscar's system is a cancer
« Reply #135 on: January 30, 2013, 05:44:35 AM »
I've really enjoyed all this. the dead horse part was great. Keep calling shots team swaydo.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 30, 2013, 10:42:21 AM »
I like how the thread started out by dax and edn indirectly calling each other out and then when it was pointed out to them that they both presented stupid arguments they joined forces for an even dumber point. This was a great thread for entertainment purposes. Also I was dead wrong about how entertaining the message boarding would be this season.

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 30, 2013, 01:06:43 PM »
I like how the thread started out by dax and edn indirectly calling each other out and then when it was pointed out to them that they both presented stupid arguments they joined forces for an even dumber point. This was a great thread for entertainment purposes. Also I was dead wrong about how entertaining the message boarding would be this season.
I rough ridin' TOLD YOU.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 30, 2013, 02:32:26 PM »
Yeah you did

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 30, 2013, 02:34:00 PM »

I liked it when MIR and cRusty basically grabbed each others dicks and went for an evening walk around the pond in the park.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 30, 2013, 02:41:22 PM »

I liked it when MIR and cRusty basically grabbed each others dicks and went for an evening walk around the pond in the park.

Dax, have you ever thought that it may be time to hang up the ol' keyboard?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 30, 2013, 02:44:29 PM »

Dax, have you ever thought that it may be time to hang up the ol' keyboard?

:dubious:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 30, 2013, 02:56:10 PM »

man, if only...

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 30, 2013, 04:13:22 PM »
:love: :love: :love:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile