Author Topic: #burnitdown calendars (made by testy westy?) distributed at Fiesta Bowl  (Read 13322 times)

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
Re: #burnitdown calendars (made by testy westy?) distributed at Fiesta Bowl
« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2013, 10:46:27 AM »
I love the delusional nature of some of you.

Me 2, bb.

Offline yosh

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2013, 11:12:08 AM »

You think John Currie is an idiot, yet he can see a teaser on TV in Wichita (on an affiliate that I believe isn't shown in MHK), and make a call to said station during a 2 minute break and scare them out of running a story. :facepalm:

IF that were true that is the EXACT type of BAMF I want as AD

What are you talking about? 

Online kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile

You think John Currie is an idiot, yet he can see a teaser on TV in Wichita (on an affiliate that I believe isn't shown in MHK), and make a call to said station during a 2 minute break and scare them out of running a story. :facepalm:

He thinks they were going to air the story right after the break.

Offline EMAWesome

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Even if the story was going to air later in the half hour, it is still simply Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) to believe JC or any member of KSU's AD has that much pull to get them to drop a story at all.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Even if the story was going to air later in the half hour, it is still simply Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) to believe JC or any member of KSU's AD has that much pull to get them to drop a story at all.

he's up to a half hour

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile

What if it was going to air on another date?
:adios:

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

he's up to a half hour

:lol:

Offline EMAWesome

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

What if it was going to air on another date?

(I misread Trims post w/ YouTube Links, my mistake)

2 Minutes, 2 Hours, 2 Days, 2 Weeks. Point still stands. IF a member of the AD calls to get a story squashed, THAT becomes the story...Like the AD gives a eff if a (seemingly shrinking) minority of people think they hired the wrong coach when said wrong coach has his team highly ranked w/ only two losses to Top-10 teams.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 15, 2013, 01:24:48 PM »
I just want my calendar.

Ironically, it's unlikely that anything that goes down during 2013 will define the inevitable suck that is #oscar at KSU. Go Cats.

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 15, 2013, 01:48:43 PM »
I just want my calendar.

Ironically, it's unlikely that anything that goes down during 2013 will define the inevitable suck that is #oscar at KSU. Go Cats.

Exactly. Why are so many suddenly forgetting that even us #burnitdown'rs acknowledged--and even lamented the probability--that oscar would likely win with this roster this year? This year was never the concern.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 15, 2013, 01:58:39 PM »
I just want my calendar.

Exactly. Why are so many suddenly forgetting that even us #burnitdown'rs acknowledged--and even lamented the probability--that oscar would likely win with this roster this year? This year was never the concern.

I'm not 100% sure you understand how much easier it is to win an argument when you change what the other side actually says.

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 15, 2013, 02:11:21 PM »
I just want my calendar.

I'm not 100% sure you understand how much easier it is to win an argument when you change what the other side actually says.

Good point.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 15, 2013, 02:21:05 PM »
I just want my calendar.

Yep.  Expected at least a repeat and hoped for a sweet 16 this year.

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 15, 2013, 02:29:51 PM »
I just want my calendar.

Yep.  Expected at least a repeat and hoped for a sweet 16 this year.

Anything less than playing on the 2nd weekend is a giant bruceketball fail and he should be run out of town

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 15, 2013, 02:38:25 PM »
I just want my calendar.

Horrible point.

I don't know why you aren't getting this. It a pretty good point.

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 15, 2013, 02:40:24 PM »
I just want my calendar.

Horrible point.

:dubious:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 15, 2013, 02:43:19 PM »
I just want my calendar.

Horrible point.

:dubious:

:lol:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 15, 2013, 11:24:00 PM »
Especially since the school cuts checks to guys on that sports staff. 

what? really?

oscar Heartl is director of sports for KWCH and also does the radio pregame for K-State football.  I suppose he might not get checks directly from KSU, but he works with Matt Wolters, Stan and Wyatt on those pregame shows, so there isn't much of an indirect chain of money exchange (if any).  I assume he makes the final decision on sports programing for KWCH.

Don't believe Heartl works there anymore, he and his wife moved to Oklahoma I think. Might be wrong.

Regardless, I don't know of any action by K-State to prevent the story from being run. They wouldn't be the ones that looked bad in the story.  :dunno:

oscar is still the Sports Director at KWCH, he works there part time and still does his radio show but from Tulsa where his family moved because his wife got a promotion within SMG.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
#burnitdown calendars (made by testy westy?) distributed at Fiesta Bowl
« Reply #93 on: January 15, 2013, 11:34:02 PM »
back to calendars.

Are public overtures less effective than pm's?

I'll listen off the air.

Offline Testy Westy

• Katpak'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 18, 2013, 12:13:21 PM »
UPDATE

I dropped the magnets off at the post office this morning.  I'm guessing you'll receive them early next week assuming they're not all returned to me because they're too heavy for a stamp.  If you wanted extras you got them.

Trim, you will soon be the primary share holder of all #burnitdown magnets in print.  Please do my bidding and distribute them to all EMAWs on board.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 18, 2013, 01:14:49 PM »
 :emawkid:

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 18, 2013, 01:35:57 PM »
can I buy one? The fact that it's a refrigerator calendar is just amazing.