Author Topic: well deserved, tho  (Read 3739 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: well deserved, tho
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2013, 02:15:58 PM »
I've been going to K-State games for a long time, so it always cracks me up when some somebody (mainly KU People) say (Colin Cowherd "baseball purist" mocking voice),  "You guys used to only have 15,000 in the stands". 

There was only 15,000 at the lowest point of the lowest point during the Stan Parrish era, otherwise there was regularly 23-30,000 people at games, and while some people may laugh at the number, that's 23-30,000 people showing up (sometimes more, and no I am not talking about just Nebraska or the KU game) nearly every week to watch a football program that had literally done nothing, ever.

I now take you back to passive aggressive sys "kim" carnes.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2013, 03:27:45 PM »
Good fans ???? you weren't good fans 20 years ago. when you had the worst D 1 team in the country ,,,,,,ITS CALLED KARMA  you spoiled bunch a critters :billdance:
we  won 9 games 20 years ago,  rollingplains

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2013, 03:31:11 PM »
Good fans ???? you weren't good fans 20 years ago. when you had the worst D 1 team in the country ,,,,,,ITS CALLED KARMA  you spoiled bunch a critters :billdance:

I don't think you know what karma is.  Sorry to hear about your friend who died in the car crash tho

Offline rollingplains

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2013, 09:28:46 PM »
Someone dies ??? wow what a dick wad ...  Look all im saying is I lived through the B S**t years I used to go to the games ,there was no one there , so don't tell me you were like you are now,,  FAIR WEATHER !!! HSBS was the only good to ever come to your program and you act like its always been like this  :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: OMG!!!!,,,,  YOUR SPOILED  and its all going to end when he leaves.....  Remember Mr. Prince?? Take your 100 mill stadium and fill it full of live stock, you'll need  to use it for something

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2013, 09:32:11 PM »
Someone dies ??? wow what a dick wad ...  Look all im saying is I lived through the B S**t years I used to go to the games ,there was no one there , so don't tell me you were like you are now,,  FAIR WEATHER !!! HSBS was the only good to ever come to your program and you act like its always been like this  :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: OMG!!!!,,,,  YOUR SPOILED  and its all going to end when he leaves.....  Remember Mr. Prince?? Take your 100 mill stadium and fill it full of live stock, you'll need  to use it for something

More like rolling pain in the rear

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2013, 09:34:01 PM »

U mad?

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2013, 09:35:50 PM »
The plains in Spain go rolling in the rain

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2013, 09:37:58 PM »

U mad?
Must have bet on KSU.  :lol:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Chonchito

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2013, 10:36:08 PM »
Take your 100 mill stadium and fill it full of live stock, you'll need  to use it for something

This is actually not that bad of an idea. After the inevitable Skip Holtz era we should look into this.