TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Jerome Tang Coaches Kansas State Basketball

McGruder

<< < (2/3) > >>

wetwillie:
Isn’t Rodney McGruder like one of the nicest guys on the planet? I couldn’t tell if Draymond was being serious or not.

dal9:
i think so since then later Klay shitted on Big Baby who defended Rod  ... but like i say it's pretty convoluted...

michigancat:

--- Quote from: wetwillie on February 01, 2021, 07:39:09 PM ---Isn’t Rodney McGruder like one of the nicest guys on the planet? I couldn’t tell if Draymond was being serious or not.

--- End quote ---

I had the game recorded and re-watched that part and Rodney definitely was heading down the warriors tunnel and confronted Juan Toscano Anderson but of course looked calm. Then they went to another camera and you heard Klay drop the mic and a Pistons coach running over to break something up. Of course Rodney walking away had the exact same expression so he didn't seem heated at all.

wayne ellington had a pretty good response (with great subtle shade to JTA)

https://amp.freep.com/amp/4334138001

MakeItRain:

--- Quote from: wetwillie on February 01, 2021, 07:39:09 PM ---Isn’t Rodney McGruder like one of the nicest guys on the planet? I couldn’t tell if Draymond was being serious or not.

--- End quote ---

He didn't even see what happened, he was getting treatment in the locker room. I'm guessing JTA went into the locker room flapping his gums.

michigancat:

--- Quote from: MakeItRain on February 01, 2021, 10:38:54 PM ---

--- End quote ---

He didn't even see what happened, he was getting treatment in the locker room. I'm guessing JTA went into the locker room flapping his gums.

--- End quote ---

that's definitely what happened, I mean JTA was clearly shook because he was crying to Klay immediately after it happened. Meanwhile you can see Damion Lee there at the start of the conversation between Rod and JTA give Rod a hug 30 seconds later - he was there the entire time and thought everything was cool.

Only watch the first minute, but you can hear Klay ask JTA what happened and sort of hear JTA say something about Wayne Ellington

Also, most highlights cut it off, but in the full broadcast Klay goes on acting like he would have done something if not for the fact that he was in a boot. I love Klay but GMAFB, he was an absolute clown here. got a little too comfortable on the mic.

https://youtu.be/xk7BFvChmKM?t=54

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version