Author Topic: Fiesta Bowl Menu  (Read 3301 times)

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Fiesta Bowl Menu
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2013, 12:35:24 PM »
I'm showing up at my game watch party with a bag of Tostitos brand tortilla chips dipped into Tostitos brand salsa.  All washed down with a Dr. Pepper and then maybe some Dos Equis.  Main food will be a whole bunch of Doritos Locos Tacos.  (Doritos is under the Frito Lay umbrella just like Tostitos so it's okay).

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2013, 12:44:09 PM »
2003 Fiesta Bowl is on ESPN Classic right now fwiw.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2013, 12:48:57 PM »
You guys may have seen it in another thread but I'm for sure having some chips and salsa and possibly some other things.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2013, 12:57:26 PM »
I plan on taking 'clams advice and getting a bunch of sandi's from Planet Sub and taking them to Trim's pad tonight.

oh man, don't.  that wasn't my advice.  i promise.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline TheFormerKCCat

• DoD/Early 90s Era EMAWr
  • Combo-Fan
  • Loyal to a fault
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2013, 01:40:02 PM »
Unfortunately, Mrs. Bones and I can't make it to the game (last minute complications) so we're having a few similarly-situated friends over to watch it with us (multiple TV's of course).

Our menu inclues: Tostito's Cantina Chips, with Mrs. B's chili con queso (secret recipe , can't reveal here...will make millions later, then will share), Mrs. B's chicken enchilada casserole (can't reveal for the same reasons), and Cuervo Gold margs and Dos Equis darks. Did we miss anything?

With the other advice you've already taken, I'd also switch out your Cuervo to a good tequila like Herradura, Jimador, or something. Cuervo is not becoming of your status in life. Your friends (and liver) will thank you. Also, try Cointreau (or Grand Marnier) instead of Triple Sec for a twist on the 'good life.' Carry on!
I'm in it purely for the entertainment value.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2013, 01:48:34 PM »
I plan on taking 'clams advice and getting a bunch of sandi's from Planet Sub and taking them to Trim's pad tonight.

To late. What the hell am I going to do with all these sandwich's now?

Pro tip: Never listen to Pissclams

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Fiesta Bowl Menu
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2013, 01:58:12 PM »
Unfortunately, Mrs. Bones and I can't make it to the game (last minute complications) so we're having a few similarly-situated friends over to watch it with us (multiple TV's of course).

Our menu inclues: Tostito's Cantina Chips, with Mrs. B's chili con queso (secret recipe , can't reveal here...will make millions later, then will share), Mrs. B's chicken enchilada casserole (can't reveal for the same reasons), and Cuervo Gold margs and Dos Equis darks. Did we miss anything?

With the other advice you've already taken, I'd also switch out your Cuervo to a good tequila like Herradura, Jimador, or something. Cuervo is not becoming of your status in life. Your friends (and liver) will thank you. Also, try Cointreau (or Grand Marnier) instead of Triple Sec for a twist on the 'good life.' Carry on!

Grand Marnier really upgrades a margarita.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2013, 02:05:56 PM »

To late. What the hell am I going to do with all these sandwich's now?

Pro tip: Never listen to Pissclams

Freeze them and throw them at bad people.