Author Topic: oscar did some nice things.....but the players won this  (Read 1458 times)

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
oscar did some nice things.....but the players won this
« on: December 22, 2012, 09:29:13 PM »
Will was out of his mind.

JO actually showed up for a game.

Gip and JO didn't overplay screens and switches.

Did I mention Will was playing out of his mind?

Tay found a shot. 

JO hit a free throw.

Screens were much better on the offensive end. 

Very nice to see that we won in spite of Angel having an off night. I  don't think we can do that very often, but it was nice to see the team pull together to overcome an off night from a key player.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: oscar did some nice things.....but the players won this
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 09:30:33 PM »
And his Puerto Rican fire blood veins as Fran pointed out....

Offline mancattanite

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2012, 09:31:07 PM »
They were totally motivated by all the butt slapping oscar was doing.
Never misunderestimate a Wildcat.

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2012, 09:32:05 PM »
Yeah, we actually looked pretty good.  oscar can still go eff himself but I'm happy for the players, they deserve something nice like this

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2012, 09:32:43 PM »
Angel sucked tonight.

oscar and Will were :love: :love:

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2012, 09:33:35 PM »
They took oscar's sage advice to "SHOOT THE BALL!" and "MOVE!" and "KEEP YOUR HANDS UP!"

Offline Ghost of Stan Parrish

• I found my password
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2012, 09:34:09 PM »

Very nice to see that we won in spite of Angel having an off night. I  don't think we can do that very often, but it was nice to see the team pull together to overcome an off night from a key player.

I don't know if you're not counting it as an off night for Rod because he's just always crap now, but it was another crap night from him, too.
"I'm thankful our MHK forefathers had the foresight to lynch white dudes so that we might be able to throw up the mob with a clear conscience."

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2012, 09:35:17 PM »

I don't know if you're not counting it as an off night for Rod because he's just always crap now, but it was another crap night from him, too.

Meh. Rod did a lot of nice things tonight.

:bball:

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2012, 09:37:10 PM »

13 pts
6 rbs
and a few clutch free throws is an off night?  I'll take that than.  Far from shitty performance. 

As to Angel, off night, foul issues (even though his 4th was horseshit).  He knows better, but I think he was pushing too hard instead of letting it come to him.  Passionate performance from our hot blooded Puerto Rican.  /traitor racism  holthus
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2012, 09:41:22 PM »
also how about Shane at the defensive end?  Pretty clutch block towards the end.  Played on guys much bigger than him when he played that 4ish spot.   

Offline Boondock Poonhound

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2012, 09:44:04 PM »

Meh. Rod did a lot of nice things tonight.

:bball:

I believe Rod played 38 min. He was gassed the last 5 min.  He kept defending and hit his FT's down the stretch. Not an off night.
"He's in Shape !"

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2012, 09:48:26 PM »
Yeah, we actually looked pretty good.  oscar can still go eff himself but I'm happy for the players, they deserve something nice like this

This.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2012, 09:52:39 PM »
When I stop and think about it, it only pisses me off more we lost so badly to those hippies last week. I mean, jeebus, we looked much more effective against full-court pressure against a much more athletic Florida team.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2012, 09:58:15 PM »
Tay and JO were huge. SRs stepping up, and went a long way toward winning this game.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2012, 10:05:12 PM »
That block stat espn had showed what a great defensive performance we had. Definitely flavors of ole.  Really nice to see us force a good team into bad/blocked shots they don't usually take.