TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Other Sports (Tiger's Back)

the wild crusaders of manhattan

<< < (39/40) > >>

cfbandyman:

--- Quote from: SkinnyBenny on January 27, 2023, 12:42:52 PM ---

#KingChasing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

:bball:

SkinnyBenny:
I can't remember if this thread ever won a C'Sourky, but it sure as hell should've if it didn't. EMADUB is a real hotshot BBS'r

star seed 7:
EMADUB is a true gE blessing

EMADUB:
Dear Brother and Sisters,

As we enter our 2nd Sunday of Lent, let us reflect on Psalm 121.

I lift up my eyes to the mountains—where does my help come from?

For the rootin tooting thunder, help has come so many players at different times of the season. The upperclassmen shined at the end of the year bringing home the Midwest Christian College Conference regular season(4th straight) and tournament championships(3rd straight).

the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night. The Lord will keep you from all harm—he will watch over your life;

While this was promised to the people of Israel, it was not true for many of MCC's opponents(12-0 in the MCCC, 18-4 since Jan 1)  Peter denied Christ as many times as MCC beat Ozark this season. The combined score of all three games was 281-182. *Googles Greek word for Gargantuan*.

the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.

Lots has changed since this thread started in 2012. Johnson hall is no longer occupied, the city auditorium(187 strong) no longer is the home of the thunder, and I am no longer in the same city/state as my alma mater. One thing that has not changed is the excellence that mcc thunder basketball program shows both on and off the court. It was exemplified with a distinguished alumni making the journey from 1415 Anderson to 1800 College Ave. The discipline and love that MCC's faculty and coaches cultivated in Nate, shown bright all year and I would be breaking the 9th commandment if I said that I did not shed a tear hearing the chants for him at the end of the game last Wednesday. The Thunder have another opportunity to #KingChase this year as word just came from the dove that they received the 2nd seed in the NCCAA DII Tournament in City Auditorium East(Joplin,MO).

Grace and Peace,

EMADUB

Stevesie60:
"While this was promised to the people of Israel, it was not true for many of MCC's opponents"

:lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version