Author Topic: Another school shooting  (Read 481963 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Another school shooting
« Reply #7125 on: July 06, 2022, 01:43:37 PM »
the "he wasn't maga" versus "he was suffering from reefer madness" are having a dogfight for the least credible most incel talking point.

Starting to seem like maybe Maga has a huge drug problem   :dunno:

The real cucks are going with "he wasn't maga" because it seems they know he will be drug tested and they are afraid of that crap theory tucker tried out being blown up.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7126 on: July 06, 2022, 01:45:18 PM »
The simple brained #blueanon'er was the one derping about (as usual) how he wasn't "all MAGA'  :lol: just a few posts back.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7127 on: July 06, 2022, 03:09:19 PM »
What at thoroughly contemptible person. What kind of morons would buy into this stuff:

https://twitter.com/noliewithbtc/status/1544675706839465984?s=21&t=I-8JAlcOPz8bkKZDItweBg

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #7128 on: July 06, 2022, 03:12:14 PM »
She sounds eerily familiar...

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7129 on: July 06, 2022, 03:12:18 PM »
Well Dax, our incredibly high rate of gun ownership in the USA correlates pretty damn well with our incredibly high rate of gun deaths.

Are you arguing the US also blows other countries out of the water in marijuana use?

First of all, thank you for admitting you didn't read about the NIH research I posted. Please just stick to High Times like the rest of #blueanonGe to get all your in-depth information about the potential psychological impact of heavy cannabis use for some people. 

The U.S. has lots of guns and only a select few using them to commit crimes.  In the case of mass shootings, there is always or almost always a substantial physiological component involved.

That said, I support mandatory minimums, and the banning of certain types of weapons. Unfortunately our society has created a class of individuals that lack the psychological capacity to understand what it means to pull the trigger of a weapon.  IMO that mindset is driven by a variety of factors, including the factor of an entertainment industry that has made billions of dollars glorifying and sanitizing gun violence and imprinting on certain types of mentally challenged individuals.

Totally agree with your 3rd paragraph.  It would also be nice if the media wouldn't continue a 24/7 feeding frenzy on these killings.  I think some of these idiots want to have their 15 minutes of fame and know they can... or in most cases, days or weeks of it.  Cover it and move on for gods sake.
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7130 on: July 06, 2022, 05:26:28 PM »
quick thoughts and prayers and then let's ignore the problem...no flaws in that plan

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7131 on: July 06, 2022, 05:28:45 PM »
quick thoughts and prayers and then let's ignore the problem...no flaws in that plan

Many of these types of events are completely ignored because they don't meet a criteria and pivot point to work a political angle.

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7132 on: July 06, 2022, 06:50:52 PM »

wtf are you even talking about?  You want to continue to let the press "glamorize" this crap? 
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #7133 on: July 06, 2022, 07:43:57 PM »
Deadwood, what a great western show.  It just didn't hold back and pussify the old west like many other westerns.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #7134 on: July 06, 2022, 07:55:18 PM »

wtf are you even talking about?  You want to continue to let the press "glamorize" this crap?

We really should just ignore it. Kind of a nothing burger really. Dog bites man, etc. let’s keep it moving, folks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7135 on: July 06, 2022, 09:41:01 PM »

We really should just ignore it. Kind of a nothing burger really. Dog bites man, etc. let’s keep it moving, folks

Right!  Let's continue to give these ghouls prime-time status for days. That will stop the copy cats from wanting attention.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7138 on: July 06, 2022, 10:46:28 PM »

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #7139 on: July 06, 2022, 11:40:50 PM »

Right!  Let's continue to give these ghouls prime-time status for days. That will stop the copy cats from wanting attention.

Ah ok, so the guns aren’t the problem, it’s these attention craving people just wanting their 15 minutes of fame. Got it. Just curious so that I can keep up in the future…what will be the next thing that we blame all this gun violence on instead of, you know, guns? I suppose unsecured ladders/fire escapes?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7140 on: July 06, 2022, 11:48:49 PM »

Ah ok, so the guns aren’t the problem, it’s these attention craving people just wanting their 15 minutes of fame. Got it. Just curious so that I can keep up in the future…what will be the next thing that we blame all this gun violence on instead of, you know, guns? I suppose unsecured ladders/fire escapes?

We've already got you marked down as blaming it all on the gun.  No need to keep doubling down.

Hopefully when the gun goes on trial it offers some good daytime drama.

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7141 on: July 07, 2022, 12:56:18 AM »
^you are demented.

here's an interview with the surviving teacher
https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/06/us/uvalde-teacher-survivor-arnie-reyes/index.html
« Last Edit: July 07, 2022, 01:01:54 AM by dal9 »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Another school shooting
« Reply #7142 on: July 07, 2022, 08:19:27 AM »
^you are demented.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/06/us/uvalde-teacher-survivor-arnie-reyes/index.html
That has nothing to do with what I’m talking about. 

#blueanon at this point is clearly more interested in talking about the guns then talking about the perps who commit these crimes (unless they feel like talking about the perp can score more political points than talking about the gun).

Since #blueanonGe can’t ever manage to follow along.  Once again I’ll state that I’m all for tougher gun laws.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7143 on: July 07, 2022, 08:22:43 AM »
^you are demented.

#blueanon at this point is clearly more interested in talking about the guns then talking about the perps who commit these crimes (unless they feel like talking about the perp can score more political points than talking about the gun).

Since #blueanonGe can’t ever manage to follow along.  Once again I’ll state that I’m all for tougher gun laws.

Then don't have a tantrum ITT when people suggest tougher gun laws, that you are in favor of.

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7144 on: July 07, 2022, 08:25:50 AM »

I never said guns weren't the problem.  There are an array of factors that contribute to this issue I'm sure.  The fact that you want to blame only guns shows your total stupidity.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Another school shooting
« Reply #7145 on: July 07, 2022, 08:27:58 AM »
^you are demented.

Then don't have a tantrum ITT when people suggest tougher gun laws, that you are in favor of.
I’m not having a tantrum and it’s hilarious to once again see you pop in and prove you can’t follow along and don’t have a clue. 

#onbrand

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7146 on: July 07, 2022, 08:59:05 AM »
All for tougher gun laws. Just won't vote for someone who supports tougher gun laws under any circumstance.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7147 on: July 07, 2022, 09:00:46 AM »
All for tougher gun laws but WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT THE WEED?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #7148 on: July 07, 2022, 09:04:18 AM »
weed, social media, and gun laws. Two similarities and one difference with everywhere else on the planet where this doesn’t constantly happen.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7149 on: July 07, 2022, 10:00:33 AM »
It's amazing to watch the usual's showing they're incapable of differentiating between the gun and the perp.  Yet they do it all day, every day.

To think, most of them claim to be K-State alums. What a sad day for our beloved university.

Then they double down on deflectobotting by bringing up weed, convinced that weed is never an issue.  Meanwhile, our NIH (which coronabroGe trusts with all of their hearts and minds) says that weed may in fact generate psychosis in people with certain genetic profiles. 

Why talk about drugs, the proliferation of Methylphenidate or similar drugs, the mental health crisis our country faces etc. etc..  Just talk about the guns (and switch to the perp only when political points from the perp can exceed the political points made by talking about the gun).

#blueanonGe #onbrand

:thumbsup: